Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cufflink

British Prime Minister's Health Scare

5 posts in this topic

British Prime Minister Tony Blair has suffered a health scare.

The Prime Minister was admitted to hospital at lunchtime on Sunday suffering from an irregular heart beat.

Downing Street has confirmed that Tony Blair first went to Stoke Mandeville Hospital from his Chequers residence after complaining of feeling "a little under the weather".

The 50-year-old, who has never suffered heart problems before, was advised to go London's Hammersmith Hospital, where he was found to have an irregular heartbeat.

Full story below:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3205888.stm

oh, im not british, but i feel sorry for the guy. sad.gif i hope he'll get well.

I hope he gets some rest and recovers soon. dontgetit.gif

given everything that's happened over the past few months, is it honestly surprising that he's having heart problems?

Oh well...hope Tony gets well, in time to come back to more calls for him to retire, more sniping from the media, more rumblings in his own cabinet, and more in the new about the power struggle in the tories than about anything he and his party are doing tongue.gif

I would have a heart problem too, if my wife had a smile that looked like his wife’s… Her smile looks like she under going pain, lol, just kidding... tongue.gif