Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zircle

bermuda triangle, flight 19 found?

9 posts in this topic

Could someone fill me in.

I saw a new bermuda documentry the other night saying they still havn't found the 5 fighter planes,flight 19.

I thought i saw another doc a few months back saying they had.

Was i just mistaken??????

could some bermuda fans fill me in please :)

It was one oif the classic moments of Paranormal TV... This guy claims i think we've found them we have flight 19 end of all the stories etc etc... they dive down to the ocean floor and yes there are several TBM Avengers.... cue the gathering excitement the skeptics barely able to contain their glee.... Only.......it's not them... wrong registration numbers etc etc just another bunch of Avengers sitting on the bottom of the ocean as if almost parked close to eachother...

Chances are these craft were simply turfed overboard from a carrier at the end of WW2 when they became , instantly, obsolete... but flight 19 is still missing...

It was one oif the classic moments of Paranormal TV... This guy claims i think we've found them we have flight 19 end of all the stories etc etc... they dive down to the ocean floor and yes there are several TBM Avengers.... cue the gathering excitement the skeptics barely able to contain their glee.... Only.......it's not them... wrong registration numbers etc etc just another bunch of Avengers sitting on the bottom of the ocean as if almost parked close to eachother...

Chances are these craft were simply turfed overboard from a carrier at the end of WW2 when they became , instantly, obsolete... but flight 19 is still missing...

thanks firemoon,thought somthin fishy was goin on there for a bit.

It would be interesting if they DID find Flight 19. :(

AAF Radar operators that night did confirm a squadron going down in an eastern Georgia swamp. No other squadron was ever reported missing that night. No other evidence corroberates the radar tracking, so there was never a military investigation nor any other search.

Could someone fill me in.

I saw a new bermuda documentry the other night saying they still havn't found the 5 fighter planes,flight 19.

I thought i saw another doc a few months back saying they had.

Was i just mistaken??????

could some bermuda fans fill me in please :)

The Bermuda Triangle is not Dangerous or Paranormal. It is one of the most common shipping areas in the world. something bad is bound to happen every so often

The Bermuda Triangle is not Dangerous or Paranormal. It is one of the most common shipping areas in the world. something bad is bound to happen every so often

Back when my uncle and grandfather fished out there, they never saw or experienced anything odd.

Actually those planes they found were involved in mid air collision with one another at some time during the war, this was noted in some military journal of some sorts and yes flight 19 is still missing.

Exactly. :tu: Those of us who have grown up on and around it laugh at the BS of the supposed mystery surrounding it.