Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do Aliens reproduce

paranormal kid

How do aliens reproduce? I thought about it a couple of days and now I thought I should have it as a topic. Everytime you see a picture of an alien you don't see anything on the body that they have sex with. Also I read about a abduction about a guy who got abducted he was in a room in the UFO and then a naked woman (supposely an alien) came into the room and the guy was attracted to the woman and just had sex. The woman also had red pubic hair.

Feel free to post what your ideas are on how aliens reproduce.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jdog

• psyche101

• paranormal kid

• promKing

Extraterrestrial life is life that may exist and originate outside the planet Earth, the only place in the Universe known to support life. The existence of aliens ,and their penis, is currently hypothetical.

:rofl:

Edited by hazzard

Your parents didn't give you this talk? Storks bring them to happy alien couples who really love eachother...

Aliens are having sex with humans. Don't beleve? Read This:

In 1957, a 23 year-old Brazilian farmer named Antonio Villas Boas and his brother observed a strange red light in the night sky. The brothers thought it unusual but dismissed it as something and nothing. The following night they noticed it again but again they thought it was interesting but nothing more.

It was a few days later when working in the fields on his tractor that Jose was to discover first hand the origin of the strange red light. To his amazement, a saucer shaped craft landed close to the field where he was working. Terrified, Boas tried to drive away, but as the craft touched down the engine on his tractor mysteriously failed. Boas attempted to run but found himself unable to, the aliens seemingly exerting some kind of control over him. He was apprehended by a group of humanoid aliens, which he describes as being about 4 feet tall. Despite their stature they were easily able to subdue the terrified man and take him aboard their ship.

Once on board, he was stripped naked and his whole body covered with a gel of some kind. Two of the aliens took a blood sample from his chin and left. He noticed puffs of smoke or vapour that made him sick to his stomach, coming from vents in the wall, which caused him to vomit. After a while what he describes as a ‘beautiful’ female alien came into the examination room and made it clear that she wanted to have sex with him. Boas had little choice but to comply although he described the alien as being very clinical, without any feeling or emotion. Once she had been successfully impregnated, she pointed to her abdomen and then the sky, which Boas interpreted as meaning that she would give birth to the hybrid child in space.

Boas was then given a tour of the ship, but said that the aliens were generally emotionless and not forthcoming or particularly friendly, before being released. Still in a state of shock, he watched as the craft shot off skyward. Reports of Boas’ encounter was generally kept out of the press due to the explicit sexual nature of the contact, which wasn’t considered suitable for publication at the time. In time Boas married, had a family of his own and became a lawyer, right up until his death in 1992, he maintained that his abduction experience was genuine and that somewhere out there is a hybrid child that he fathered. LINK

Edited by promKing

Hmm...I guess the male might insert his penis in a machine and then the female lies on a bed and the sperm goes into the egg by computer???

I guess i dunnu thats just a guess we cant really noe can we

Unless it's similar to Human reproduction

:hmm::alien::wub:

Aliens are having sex with humans.

WTF :w00t::w00t::rofl:

Edited by weasel

Yes it's possible that aliens are screwing with humans because they are very similar to us. Those grays that we see -little humanoids with big black eyes, gray skin, no mouth, long arms- are robots built by aliens who look like us.

I know this for a fact:

Aliens reproduce through a very secret series of ritual actions, most of which I cannot post on UM, but suffice it to say, it involves a sump pump, a kilo of space coke, an Ourobouros-shaped bed, 27 midgets (the people you never hear have been abducted), a Barry White mix on the mp3 player, pureed cow parts (hence the mutilations) mixed with wine, and a life size sex-doll of Don Knotts.

And how do I know these facts? Because I said so! I know and none of you could ever understand!

Edited by Never_Hit_Nirvana

Yes it's possible that aliens are screwing with humans because they are very similar to us

How can something that doesn't exist screw us? Beats me...

Maybe your mind is getting screwed...

Edited by frogfish

I know this for a fact:

and a life size sex-doll of Don Knotts.

And how do I know these facts? Because I said so! I know and none of you could ever understand!

You were never supposed to tell about the Don Knotts sex doll!!!

You're in trouble now!

:w00t:

You're in trouble now!

:o okay then who let the secret out about don Knotts sex doll???? tut tut :rofl:

This man Antonio Villas Boas user posted image claims he had screw an alien. An if you say that aliens don't exist then you have no reason to participate on this forums because apparently to you we are all stupid here because we think that aliens are visiting Earth or exist somewhere in Universe.

I'm thinking that however aliens reproduce; it can't be nearly as fun as our method or they wouldn't want to travel light years through space and time to watch us..They'd be way too busy to do anything like that..

At least that's always been my problem..

This topic is ridiculous..?

Life in all its variations will reproduce any way it can to survive..!!!

I once saw this film called " Venus girls are Hot" or summit like that..Anyway, I wanted to interbreed with them all..!!! :innocent:

ha ha

How do aliens reproduce? I thought about it a couple of days and now I thought I should have it as a topic. Everytime you see a picture of an alien you don't see anything on the body that they have sex with. Also I read about a abduction about a guy who got abducted he was in a room in the UFO and then a naked woman (supposely an alien) came into the room and the guy was attracted to the woman and just had sex. The woman also had red pubic hair.

Feel free to post what your ideas are on how aliens reproduce.

aliens have no hair they need no hair they dont have pubic hair=story is fake

This man Antonio Villas Boas user posted image claims he had screw an alien. An if you say that aliens don't exist then you have no reason to participate on this forums because apparently to you we are all stupid here because we think that aliens are visiting Earth or exist somewhere in Universe.

First of all that guy looks like he would be happy to screw with anything, sheep, llamas, dead grandmothers, aliens...

Secondly, a claim without evidence (did he bring back a pair of space panties?) is just that: a claim, without possibility of verification. Here's a free grain of salt.

And last but not least, skeptics and non-believers have just as much a place on these boards as the people who think they have been probed so often they have to wear an adult diaper, otherwise it would be a bunch of people preaching to the choir.

You're in trouble now!

Oh, hell, they are going to bring out the Wundersexxx probe. May not be sitting down for a long, long time.

An if you say that aliens don't exist then you have no reason to participate on this forums because apparently to you we are all stupid here because we think that aliens are visiting Earth or exist somewhere in Universe.

You need to read the forum rules before you go around telling people that they are stupid. Your attitude is going to get you into a lot of bother.

And last but not least, skeptics and non-believers have just as much a place on these boards as the people who think they have been probed so often they have to wear an adult diaper, otherwise it would be a bunch of people preaching to the choir.

Oh, hell, they are going to bring out the Wundersexxx probe. May not be sitting down for a long, long time.

:lol::tu:

Agreed. And I think the Wunder probe spins....

You need to read the forum rules before you go around telling people that they are stupid. Your attitude is going to get you into a lot of bother.

:lol::tu:

One thing is sceptic and the other thing is when somebody is annoyed by something. That guy is obviously that 2nd thing when he is telling me that I'm screwed in the brain. I still think that when something annoys you you should not participate in those discussions. I don't go for example to Jessica Simpson forums because that person annoys me and I would probably tell everybody there that they are screwed in the head like that guy told me.

At least I get a free t-shirt. :rofl:

Asexual reproduction, sexual reproduction, self-replication, these are the main types of reproduction known to man... I don't think aliens reproduce themselves any differently...

I also read about this other guy that got abducted. The alien took off his clothes and rubbed somthing resembling a penis against his back. The guy said the alien's tried to make him have an errection but didnt.

I also read about this other guy that got abducted. The alien took off his clothes and rubbed somthing resembling a penis against his back. The guy said the alien's tried to make him have an errection but didnt.

I can understand that. Wouldn't excite me a whole lot either :lol:

Still the little spanish dude did well. Need to know where he gets picked up......actually, scrap that. In the pic, it looks like he may have something still inserted.......where was that Jessica Simpson forum? :o

Skeptics rule :tu: They make this place exist.

I Thought Earth Girls were easy??

What I always wondered about on Aliens was their eyes. Big black and oval shaped. To me they look more like sensors of some description rather than the physiology that what we have. I wonder what spectrum they see in??

Edited by psyche101

and niether do Dinosaurs kiddie, or the easter bunny :yes:

I wouldnt id rather chop it off ( not really :))

But who would, maybe someone really really desperate ;)

Edited by jdog