Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Dowdy

Another Human Mutilation case

11 posts in this topic

i was going to post this in the other Human Mutilation Thread but this case has more information and a computer generated image so more easier for people to understand so they'll give a better opinion about it........

user posted image

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Congr.../humanmute.html

I'm going to assume that there were no other wounds except those listed. (He had his legs and such). Wow... it seems that they would have to drain him from the cookie cutter holes... and eyes and lids are good genetic samples. I'm guessing this was collection. I definitely think its a little unnerving way of doing it....

it seems that someone or something was clean at the kill or know a way to drain blood and maybe eyecrazy.gif it might have been a docotor or some sort of surgeon, i don't know but this is freaky.

user posted image

Thats just wrong! Ill!!!!!! SO GROSS!! wacko.gif

The only 'wrong' thing I see here is posting on any website a story, that obviously cannot be substantiated by any facts that would be neccesary. Like perhaps a name, that would be good. One name, just one would be something to go on. Now, a picture would be great. But, alas there is none, except for a computer generated depiction of what the guy had seen. What is up with that?????? I do hope that no one is believing this, because there just isn't anything in that story, except for a STORY. What ever happened to sticking to only the real things, that are atleast tangible on some small level? There are enough mysteries out there, without making some up. So, let's all do our best to at least post things that I can reply to, and that interest me.... ok????? Somebody give me a reason to talk!!!!!!

Reese wub.gif

I think that if humans were being found mutilated anywhere we'd be hearing a little more about it. blink.gif

THE BIGGER HALF! THE WHOLE PIECE PLS.

this photo is not in the line with the unexplain'd, mysterious, or anything related with the flyieng ((?)) -------- this is more of the eow! than aaaaaghhh!

(any plans for dinner 2nyt?) eek7.gifph34r.gifdisgusted.gif

Uhhh... that is plenty nice SPAC3MAN, but what does it have to do with anything?

Alien med students...do they have to dump their cadavers everywhere?

Seriously, though. I hope no one is even thinking at all that it is real.

IT SEEMS THAT IN THIS FIELD OF INTEREST AND DISCUSSION, IT HAS BEEN PROVEN TIME AND AGAIN OF THE UNAVAILABILITY OF SUBSTANTIAL, CREDIBLE EVIDENCE SUCH AS PHOTOS OR CREDIBLE MULTIPLE WITNESS ACCOUNTS OF THE OBJECT OR INCIDENT OR IN THIS CASE BODY IN QUESTION. A COMPUTER GENERATED ILLUSTRATION LOOKING VERY MUCH LIKE ONE FROM ANY "RESIDENT EVIL" VIDEO GAME DOES NOT TO ME WARRANT MUCH DISCUSSION TIME. alien.gifalien.gif

it's nice you he remained so handsome and his skin kept with such even tones. and those handy arrows the aliens put around him helped a lot.