Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do You Have AB Neg Blood?

Raptor

im workin on trying to get my type have never needed it before haha, so i'll have to edit and add that in but I display alot of these traits naturally before I started searching.

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes - Blue that change saturation/intensity in moods, most vivid are angry or upset ive been told

2. true red or reddish hair - blonde prodomently, with strands of brown and black.

3. low pulse rate - very high pulse rate, they claim I have adhd... **** their speed based drugs :)

4. low blood pressure - normal, rises with stress, which i'm pretty sure is normal, family has history of high blood pressure

5. keen sight or hearing - sight is fine with above average visibility in night, because of "adhd" my eyes refresh faster than the average human, I can see fluros flicker as they are not a constant light source of most people think, also seen alot of people talking about being able to see insects/bugs fly around the space we obtain... I thought this was normal for all people but ok yeah I can track a fly for minutes on end without losing focus. Hearing is ok considering I barely wore earprotection when I tile walls and floors, I also used to drum as well. High pitch noises and people talking loud right next to me ear makes me want to rip faces off. but can listen to earphones and other loud audio fine.

6. ESP - Intuition mixed with logic provides me with every single decision i make. I get gut feelings sometimes they have kept me from real trouble in the future other times it could of broke even.

7. extra rib or vertabrae - no but have a hyperflexible spine

8. UFO connections - never been "abducted" have had many walk homes that I don't remember from drinking (i can admit there was drinking involved), no excuse to catch public transport, but walked the over 20kms distance usually lose shirts, thongs, socks on these walks. I snap back into things when the sun starts to come up im usually just about to go through my front door

9. love of space and science - no qualifications if thats what you mean, but yes a have a passion for the two.

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race - i have felt seperation my entire life, as I feel my brain/body works differently to others in many ways, the fact I can realise processes and traits or even purging of items i find unessesary.

11. piercing eyes - always been told i have eyes that truely show emotion

12. para-normal occurrences - i come from a 4 generations (that i know and have been able to talk to inluding myself as the 4th & tbh my daughter will probally receive cards as well in due time, theres possibly more further back) that read tarot and believe pretty much the full scale. so you know go figure plus hey I USE THESE FORUMS :S

As for sightings I have had a fair few not so common anymore :(

13. physic dreams - i astrotravel and regress on the regular

14. truth seekers - am now, but only for the last 2 years I remember waking and just feeling disgusted in just about everything and looking for answers. the paranormal has always been since birth as generations before

15. desire for higher wisdom - believe i have higher wisdom since awakening but yes ofcoarse i want more, that proves i'm atleast some part human in my view :S

16. empathetic illnesses - i got morning sickness from my fionce constantly, empathetic emotions deffently but illnesses seems more people get empathetic illness from me.

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind - entirely, but am still deciding is it too late for too many. hence I am not preachy

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life - always had something big in mind for the end goal plan, my post school goal and most of high school was to own a record label and spread globally from aust. but more of sence of I had to find people, the music industry more than likely comes from my greatest passion which is music, as i've grown it has been music business as all bands I have been involved in participating have been a ego competition. (main problem with the human race is egotistics and this sence of entitlment)

19. physic abilities - certain friends i have we can comunicate with pretty much saying next to nothing and at times not making sence at all but have a sence of what the other wants and are 99% correct in response. (mumbling often occurs in my house). I think that is personally knowing each other too well haha. No telekinesis or anything on that scale, but can naturally dream debunk and as mentioned before regression and astotravel, I read tarot but i believe that is a gift not an ability. I read body language and patterns in people which from my adventures not alot of people can do/even think about doing and by debunking such I can see people and what they are actually doing. Most people in a retail sence will try push a power especially if the consultant sits the customer will always stand if they are trying to get their way, because its intemidating.

20. unexplained scars on body - I share the same scar on my thigh in the same spot as my mother. But many scars are unexplainable alot are as well

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances - no, people can do that? ouch :S

22. alien contacts - my spirits/guides via my wiccan roots are alien considering that are not a material being. not as for grey people none, do have an often urge to go somewhere secluded in nature so i can properly relax

1) Do you share any of the above traits listed? alot of

2)Are you gay, straight or bisexual? - straight

3)What is your astrological sign? - libra

4)Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem? - western doctors would want to get me wasted on drugs :( had threats to either take their medication or not be able to attend school all through life. tbh I have seen psychiratrists when the schools drugs speech's wouldnt work they enforced that. the 3 different i was made to see because they didnt believe the results, say I have a perfect balance on everything and have the ability to "turn the lights out" when it's too much, angry is perfectly fine yeah i do get angry but not any more than the average person untill provoked but have self developed anger management plan, ive only blown my nana twice since 14. I admit to having adhd as the world calls it, I use it as an advantage in life, once i tought myself how to and what not to do if i would like to sleep its been quite easy. If i had the support that was equilivent to what i had to self develope to survive in this life (i believe germany and russia and some othe european countries believe the same and refuse to use the term adhd)

5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem? - I don't think any part of what/how i think/act/behave is a problem, it's an unique advantage that most don't have. many because it is normal supply a label but that is because of training of the modern world. oracles, all the people that predicted the future in the past which still are getting connections tied as we progress, witches and warlocks/wizards and the many other paranormal/magic conjurs even royalty went to for information. in this day and age, cant see it dont exist because one cant feel it makes it so none can and to top that all the religious scwablle naming anything more powerful than them satanic work. scared unintelligible race.

6)Are you male or female? - male

7)What is your race? caucasion, heavy european ancestry, 1/4 dutcher, then the mongrel is german, irish, cheque of slvakia, russian. with rumours within the family trees that we are prussian blue bloods.

8)Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father? awaiting information

9)In what order were you born if you have siblings? one and only

10)Do you know of any websites that might tell me more about the theories of this blood type? you are the first to enquire about my blood.

id be interested to see if anything ever came from this theory, as my family all show indigo traits very thouroghly, in aspect if i combined the traits of the family excluding me, it as a whole between the 4 (the tarot line) of them the make an entire trait of an indigo but not completely some share traits but not many mainly the most common of them they share but the intricates that all take a part, but I show complete traits which works with alot of my other theories of the universe.

Edited by chopmo

I'm AB+

1)

1-2-3-4-7-8-20-21-No

5-6-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-22-yes

2) ---->

3) The Bull

4) Yes

5) :cry: My parents torture me :P

6) Male

7) Russian / mongolian / persian / turkish

8) My sister is O negative I'm AB positive

9) I'm second

I have extensive amount of blood in my veins, almost exploding. My blood almost gets tick immediately I have problem with serums. Local Anesthethics don't work on me, My wounds don't get infected no matter how deep. Good healing. I always give a headache to my doctors

Edited by C235

I don't know what my parent's types were but my mom used to say mine was different from both her and my father's. AB- is rare, yes?

• 2 weeks later...

I am AB- (Rh-)

1> yes = 1, 2, (3 & 4 normal, except for local anesthetic at the dental office), 5,

(6 go by gut feeling, if that counts), 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 (I feel ELF in all my joints and other allergies), 17, 18, 20

no = 7, (8 = seeing UFO's does not count, does it?), 11, 19, 21, 22

2> straight

3> Virgo

4> no

5> no

6> male

7> caucasian

8> neither, not sure but my father was either, B- or A- and my mother not sure either, was either B- or A-, my sister is O

9> my sister was born first

10> no

Edited by HytecM

I do have AB negative blood now.A lot of it .It's all in jars in that special fridge in the basement now though ...

:o

• Like 2

Hello,

I am and will reply to this as I don't think I answered all the questions. Seriously, I still say that some of these questions apply to lots ofpeople without AB- blood. Does anyone else here share my view? Here goes:

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes. .....No, brown

2. true red or reddish hair. dark brown

3. low pulse rate. It has always been low

4. low blood pressure. Yes, it has always been low, but it is normal now.

5. keen sight or hearing. Not at all--I have myopia and I have lost some hearing in my left ear. Must have been all those concerts.

6. ESP A little bit of that. I sometimes foresee things in dreams.

7. extra rib or vertebrae.. Not that I know of.

8. UFO connections.....Nope

9. love of space and science....I like it but I am not sure I "love" it.

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race....I have always thought I was different from everyone else--but not to the human race. So, I guess not.

11. piercing eyes.......Nope, pretty normal.

12. para-normal occurrences. ...Not that I can recall.

13. physic dreams.....Yes.

14. truth seekers... Yes, a bit of that.

15. desire for higher wisdom.... I am always tryign to learn more and more. But higher wisdom??? what is that?

16. empathetic illnesses...No

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind... Yes

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life. I have always felt I was here for a purpose, and that everyone else is too.

19. psychic abilities... Only with my dreams. I dream of dead people all the time, even relatives I have never met (honest!) I have had dreams that come true.

20. unexplained scars on body....I always think I have gotten hurt and not realized it.

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances. ...Not that I am aware of.

22. alien contacts....Nope!!!

1) Do you share any of the above traits listed? If so, which ones and please feel free to elaborate. YES, SEE ABOVE.

2)Are you gay, straight or bisexual? ...Straight.

3)What is your astrological sign?.Libra. Fire monkey in Chinese astrology.

4)Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem?...No, thankfully. :\

5)Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem?.....No. If shyness is an emotional problem, then yes.

6)Are you male or female? ..Female

7)What is your race?..Caucasian

8)Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father?.Father

9)In what order were you born if you have siblings?...Middle child

10)Do you know of any websites that might tell me more about the theories of this blood type?....Nope

Do you have...

1. Any autoimmune diseases? .No

2. Any triangle shapes on your body?.No,lol

3. the feeling of warmth or being hot all the time or maybe cold all the time?...Hmmm. Sometimes I feel cold for no reason, even in the summer on occasion. In winter I have a hard time keeping warm.

4. Any unusually small features - nose, mouth, fingers, feet, ears, eyes, etc.?...No

5. An above average or high IQ?. Mine is normal,. I think.

6. Any physical abnormalities at birth?...No.

7. Any double-jointed limbs or body parts? ...No.

8. a tendancy to be nocturnal/ "a night owl"?..No, in fact, I can't see a thing at night.

9. No moons on your fingernails?..I have plenty of these on my fingers.

10. A sixth sense? I am very perceptive, but no sixth sense here.

11. people, children, animals, seem to gravitate towards you? No

12. dry skin, oily skin, combo? Dry skin.

13. any unusual diets or cravings?.When I was little I had pica, for a craving for ashes. Yes, I ate cigarette ashes. Gross!

14. a gift to feel or see things that others don't? No.

..and then Jesus was said to have AB blood....

How the heck would ANYONE know the blood type of Joshua bin Joseph aka Jesus?????????

• Like 1

Something interesting about the RH - factor here that ties in with Jesus, as in the question above.

http://www.rhnegativ...ive-origin.html

Completely unsubstantiated. The Romans couldn't tell Jesus apart from the rest of his disciples, did they all have blond hair and blue eyes?
  • Like 1

Jesus would not have known his own blood type, your link proves nothing. Jesus was a man born to Hebrews in the middle east. Highly unlikely he had blond or red hair and no one knows his blood type.

• Like 1

Jesus would not have known his own blood type, your link proves nothing. Jesus was a man born to Hebrews in the middle east. Highly unlikely he had blond or red hair and no one knows his blood type.

The article points to the blood DNA which was found on the shroud that covered his body when he was placed in his tomb. I think that says enough. And I don't see what hair color has to do with it. I don't agree all RH- blood types having red or blond hair. I am a dark brown brunette, with type AB- blood, and I am also hispanic. Jesus was a Nazarene, and not even a Jew according to this article. I don't believe everything I read, including this article I posted and also anything else that is postulated in this forum. I believe what I have read myself in history books about Jesus, and what I've talked about with a Jesuit priest, who has said Jesus was very dark, almost black. Some say he was a Sephardic Jew. He had hair like wool, very descriptive quote from the Bible that ties in with the physical traits of Sephardic Jews .

Edited by amy1022

The article points to the blood DNA which was found on the shroud that covered his body when he was placed in his tomb. I think that says enough. And I don't see what hair color has to do with it. I don't agree all RH- blood types having red or blond hair. I am a dark brown brunette, with type AB- blood, and I am also hispanic. Jesus was a Nazarene, and not even a Jew according to this article. I don't believe everything I read, including this article I posted and also anything else that is postulated in this forum. I believe what I have read myself in history books about Jesus, and what I've talked about with a Jesuit priest, who has said Jesus was very dark, almost black. Some say he was a Sephardic Jew. He had hair like wool, very descriptive quote from the Bible that ties in with the physical traits of Sephardic Jews .

There is no proof that shroud was the one that covered Jesus. Once again, no one knows what blood type Jesus had.

Edited by Lava_Lady

There is no proof that shroud was the one that covered Jesus. Once again, no one knows what blood type Jesus had.

You can believe what you want, just like some choose to believe he is the son of God. I choose to believe it IS the shroud that covered him.

The article was written by someone who is completely clueless when it comes to genetics. Someone RH- are not free of "monkey DNA", every human has genes from their primate ancestors. If you don't, then you're not human.

RH factor has nothing to do with monkey or reptilian breeding with humans, it is named after the Rhesus macaque because they were discovered to have the same factor.

http://en.wikipedia....od_group_system

Edited by Rlyeh

You can believe what you want, just like some choose to believe he is the son of God. I choose to believe it IS the shroud that covered him.

Fair enough, that's what faith is, belief.

The only problem is perpetuating falsehoods through beliefs that cannot be backed up with facts, hard proof.

All those characteristics presented are supposed to represent what exactly? A superior race of human that possibly has ET ancestry? Or does it represent Jesus' bloodline?

There are rh negative people that don't have the supposed "typical" physical attributes of red or reddish hair... Blah blah...

We can go back and forth on this issue but the simple fact is that physical attributes, including blood type, do not indicate any superiority. I've said it before and I'll say it one more time, NO ONE KNOWS WHAT JESUS' BLOOD TYPE WAS.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I didn't have my blood type tested, but I'm gonna answer the questionaire to explore the possiblities of RH- blood. Copypasta of the questionaire below.

There are certain similairites that occur to those having rh negative blood - according to some who have it there are common patterns found, which include the following:

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes

Blue eyes, was told by some it appeared "green" and noticed my eyes can be light or turn into darker blue-close to black.

2. true red or reddish hair

Brown hair, can appear "light brown" to darken to a darker brown or near-black.

3. low pulse rate

on some doctor's visits, had a 55 BPM to 70 BPM on average.

4. low blood pressure

On occassion, then it can be nearly high at times.

5. keen sight or hearing

20/20 vision, no serious hearing loss in my 20's, but vision and hearing changes when I age.

6. ESP

None. Calls myself a "futurist" with an idea what the future holds by analysis of what's going on in the present.

7. extra rib or vertabrae

Not really to my knowledge. Should get a X-ray to find out. I have double jointed hands and feet.

8. UFO connections

I witnessed UFOs in my life, so had my parents and few relatives.

9. love of space and science

Absolutely, especially concerning geography, mapping, weather and astronomy.

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race

I had the feeling throughout my life.

11. piercing eyes

I don't know, you mean anyone at night can see my eyes "twinkle" or "shine".

12. para-normal occurrences

I had seen ghosts and "shadow people".

13. psychic dreams

I had dreams to came true or from past memories.

14. truth seekers

Always wanted to know things to be true or to uncover some conspiracy of power.

15. desire for higher wisdom

Yep...loved to learn new things.

16. empathetic illnesses

During wife's or friend's pregnancies, and I was female in some of my past lives.

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind

I worry on what's to come for society and the world, a need to improve humanity.

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life

To wanting to accomplish something for myself and the world at large.

19. psychic abilities

Not really a psychic.

20. unexplained scars on body

Most likely from an injury I'm not aware of...maybe.

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances

Yes, it happens, not all the time.

22. alien contacts

No meeting or contact with aliens, then I had dreams of aliens and UFOs.

1) Do you share any of the above traits listed? If so, which ones and please feel free to elaborate.

Most of them.

2) Are you gay, straight or bisexual?

Straight, but have a somewhat feminine part of a soul.

3) What is your astrological sign?

Aquarius, both solar and lunar sign (my natal star chart finds Cancer rising)

4) Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem?

Autism, anxiety disorder and depression.

5) Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem?

I was checked for ADD, OCD and Tourette's to find I didn't have them.

6) Are you male or female?

Male

7) What is your race?

White (Caucasian)-French, British and German ancestry/ Native American-Cherokee and Osage descent.

8) Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father?

Now my father is B-, Mom is A+ = can it lead to me being AB-?

9) In what order were you born if you have siblings?

Firstborn with a brother (he thinks his blood type is AB-), although my Dad had a daughter (only child in her home).

10) Do you know of any websites that might tell me more about the theories of this blood type?

Yes, I found information online and youtube videos explain the RH- phenomenon in good high detail.

Now lets see. I have O negative blood, have those blue-green changing eyes, red hair, an interest in space, low blood pressure, low pulse rate... don't have an extra rib or vertebra but do have a protruding sternum. I very frequently have the feeling that I'm not a part of the human race. And I am definately a truth seeker.... which basically leads me to believe that this is all coincidence and I'm not actually some alien spawn or whatever the other conclusion would be.

omg............OMG!!,,

this is scary i have everything you list here the exact same up to the end. heres my pic to prove the appearance red hair, cant see my eyes too well but theyre a weird shade of blu-green. youll just have to take my word on the rest , all your interests are in my profile interests!. the low blood pressure thing . every dr. always asked me is your blood pressure always this low?

everything you mention ...SAME EXACT...⊙⊙ im a bit excited haha its too coincidental.

pic of me , if we look alike too im going to freak out or probly lol

https://fbcdn-sphoto..._73533895_n.jpg

i just read the post above and most of those id check off except alien abduction ,,..not that i know of.

my eyesight is precision and everyone sais i dont age much. i never broke a bone. i just had to have a small piece of my vertibrae removed because of a really bad snowboard crash , the reason they wnted to take it out, it was 1/3 of an inch, is because it was actually fusing back together and pinching a nerve.

Edited by Sheep Smart

Fair enough, that's what faith is, belief.

The only problem is perpetuating falsehoods through beliefs that cannot be backed up with facts, hard proof.

All those characteristics presented are supposed to represent what exactly? A superior race of human that possibly has ET ancestry? Or does it represent Jesus' bloodline?

There are rh negative people that don't have the supposed "typical" physical attributes of red or reddish hair... Blah blah...

We can go back and forth on this issue but the simple fact is that physical attributes, including blood type, do not indicate any superiority. I've said it before and I'll say it one more time, NO ONE KNOWS WHAT JESUS' BLOOD TYPE WAS.

Who said anything about superiority of blood types? I sure didn't. You are probably right about not knowing Jesus's bloodtype. I am not sure they can prove this using the shroud that supposedly had his blood on it. Your "monkey blood" mention makes me laugh. I don't believe in evolution for a second. But once again, superiority was not part of this question or argument.

Edited by amy1022

I didn't have my blood type tested, but I'm gonna answer the questionaire to explore the possiblities of RH- blood. Copypasta of the questionaire below.

There are certain similairites that occur to those having rh negative blood - according to some who have it there are common patterns found, which include the following:

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes

Blue eyes, was told by some it appeared "green" and noticed my eyes can be light or turn into darker blue-close to black.

Brown hair, can appear "light brown" to darken to a darker brown or near-black.

3. low pulse rate

on some doctor's visits, had a 55 BPM to 70 BPM on average.

4. low blood pressure

On occassion, then it can be nearly high at times.

5. keen sight or hearing

20/20 vision, no serious hearing loss in my 20's, but vision and hearing changes when I age.

6. ESP

None. Calls myself a "futurist" with an idea what the future holds by analysis of what's going on in the present.

Not really to my knowledge. Should get a X-ray to find out. I have double jointed hands and feet.

8. UFO connections

I witnessed UFOs in my life, so had my parents and few relatives.

Absolutely, especially concerning geography, mapping, weather and astronomy.

I had the feeling throughout my life.

11. piercing eyes

I don't know, you mean anyone at night can see my eyes "twinkle" or "shine".

I had seen ghosts and "shadow people".

13. psychic dreams

I had dreams to came true or from past memories.

14. truth seekers

Always wanted to know things to be true or to uncover some conspiracy of power.

Yep...loved to learn new things.

16. empathetic illnesses

During wife's or friend's pregnancies, and I was female in some of my past lives.

I worry on what's to come for society and the world, a need to improve humanity.

To wanting to accomplish something for myself and the world at large.

19. psychic abilities

Not really a psychic.

Most likely from an injury I'm not aware of...maybe.

Yes, it happens, not all the time.

22. alien contacts

No meeting or contact with aliens, then I had dreams of aliens and UFOs.

1) Do you share any of the above traits listed? If so, which ones and please feel free to elaborate.

Most of them.

2) Are you gay, straight or bisexual?

Straight, but have a somewhat feminine part of a soul.

3) What is your astrological sign?

Aquarius, both solar and lunar sign (my natal star chart finds Cancer rising)

4) Have you been diagnosed with any type of mental or emotional problem?

Autism, anxiety disorder and depression.

5) Do you feel you have a mental or emotional problem?

I was checked for ADD, OCD and Tourette's to find I didn't have them.

6) Are you male or female?

Male

7) What is your race?

White (Caucasian)-French, British and German ancestry/ Native American-Cherokee and Osage descent.

8) Which is AB neg, your Mother or your Father?

Now my father is B-, Mom is A+ = can it lead to me being AB-?

9) In what order were you born if you have siblings?

Firstborn with a brother (he thinks his blood type is AB-), although my Dad had a daughter (only child in her home).

10) Do you know of any websites that might tell me more about the theories of this blood type?

Yes, I found information online and youtube videos explain the RH- phenomenon in good high detail.

MIke D Boy, I have read about the shadow people you talk about here, and I thought I might have seen some in a part, or mayeb I was seeing things. Can you tell me about your experiences with these? Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

I figured I would answer all the question I seen on this as I am a middle aged female of AB negative blood.

I did have major trouble concieving and also had two complete uterus. However I was blessed finally with one child. Her dad was a b positive and she is now AB positive.

1. I have Green eyes

2. I guess I have brown hair. It easily turns color so fast that people used to think I was highlighting when I was not.

3. I was a heavy smoker and my blood pressure would never exceed normal for non smoker

4. yes low blood pressue and pulse rate usually calm even if I was amped for any reason

5. Sight was fantastic but with age and computer I need just reading glasses. Super sense of smell

6. On ESP I would not say this but I can say I get a strange intense feelings and then have to share the info of specific detailed things and I do tell people in advance of very specific names and events and it shocks them as within 2 days it will occur. This is not constant. thank goodness

7. I have no idea if I have extra rib or vertabrae but I did have the extra uterus

8. I have never met an alien, that I can say.

9. No interest in space or science. I love looking into space but as for the teachings they tried to encourage as a kid, nope was not interested.

10. I do feel I belong to the human race.

11. Piercing eyes like bright blue, nope just pretty green.

12. yes, super wierd experiences, and fortunately witness after witness has been present often and one friend even quit hanging out it scared her :(

13. My dreams are so vivid I have documented them and remember in detail even going back to like 4 years old. I have learned to control them for instance if I need a weapon for some reason I can manifest what I need now. Also there is two times they were visions not dreams. I immediately woke up and shared the two visions and within 2 days time they happened in the detail.

14. Truth seeker, yes it drives people nuts about me

15. Always hunting to be wiser, but in the twos quests I just keep discovering how little I know and how much wisdom I still lack.

16. Empathy. Oh my goodness, this one so intense my husband is like "how can you feel so much like this for others."

17. I care very deeply for what happens to us all. Even mean people :)

18. Not so much a mission in life, but an understanding I am here until I am not needed

19. Well psychic abilities is answered previously.

20. No unexplained scars

21. I hope I do not disrupt appliances :) I'd hate to think I would ruin my computer

22. No Alien Contact

------------

next series

1 I am straight

2. I am a virgo

3. never been diagnosed with mental or emotional problems

4. No, I do not feel I have any emotional or mental issues.

5. Female

6. hmm race, well I will just say I look white, and I have 6 nationalities

7 I am not sure my parents blood types

8.I was the only child

I should add I am short. My grandfather was only 5 ft 3, even my daughter is only 5 ft. for some reason even if we marry tall the tall genes never seem to kick in on the offspring.

I would go into some specific stories but I could bore people to death :)

Edited by TranquilMoon

Who said anything about superiority of blood types? I sure didn't. You are probably right about not knowing Jesus's bloodtype. I am not sure they can prove this using the shroud that supposedly had his blood on it. Your "monkey blood" mention makes me laugh. I don't believe in evolution for a second. But once again, superiority was not part of this question or argument.

I don't know... don't remember anymore and I don't care enough to find out.

I don't know... don't remember anymore and I don't care enough to find out.

That's probably because I answered your quote from back in December when I noticed a new answer here from someone else.

• 4 weeks later...

I am ab rh-neg.

1. I have brown eyes with yellow told very cat like!

2.strawberry blond as a child now dark brown red tint

3.low pulse rate

4.low blood pressure

5.sight and hearing exceptional

6.some esp

7.extra vertebrae found during x-ray

8.like to read about ufo and such

9.love space and science

10.def don't feel I belong

11.very piercing eyes that can make people nervous

12.paranormal def

13.psychic dreams somewhat have sleep paralysis

14.truth seeker

15.def want more wisdom

16.empathetic illness hmm not sure

17.deep compassion for all life

18.sense of mission

19.psychic abilities when not trying to

20.unexplained bruises

21.always disrupting electrical things a relief to know why

22.havn't seen any aliens but ghost or spirits yes.

23. am a straight Capricorn some anxiety and and emotional I turned that one off a long time a go

I am oldest of 11 between my mom and dad. I think the neg blood comes from his side as my grandma had it

• 7 months later...

Hi i'm Gary, 29 years old and AB -.

I'm curious to know how people were to garner all the information related to the characterestics of the following? I'll be glad to answer all the questions though. Pleas also take a look at the pic I attached of me last month.

I have blue eyes

I have black hair

3. low pulse rate

It's normal, unless I'm taking my medication for my ADHD which speeds me up like crazy and make's my BP go up too.

4. low blood pressure

It's perfect when not medicated.

5. keen sight or hearing

I had many eye problems growing up that were related to a rare form of uvitus called Pars Planitus that almost blinded me until I had a victroctomy on both my eyes which restored my vision back to 20/20. Now I'm turning 30 no problems since surgery 6 years ago and I now have to wear glasses as my eye sight has changed and not for the better. I do hear well though, and it's very selective. I can see things a mile away without actually physically seeing them if that makes sense?

6. ESP

I haven't encountered any ESP with anyone dead.

I don't think so. Definitely no tail here except my booty that is quite nice.

8. UFO connections

I wouldn't say I love it. I'm fascinated to know what I don't understand. I'm scared as hell too of it. Makes me anxious.

I have a sense that most people are idiots.

11. piercing eyes

look at my picture

Not worth mentioning.

13. physic dreams

I don't think so.

14. truth seekers

I always want the truth. I usually guess it before someone says anything and can read people very well. I can sense and see people for what and who they really are just by their energy field.

I would love to know everything. Not fully possible in one's lifetime... or is it?

16. empathetic illnesses

I'm super sensitive to people who are lost. It breaks my heart and I have to disconnect or I'll end-up hurting so bad inside I can't function normally. It's hard when you want to care for everyone and you just can't.

I have deep compassion for anything that is pure and good.

I just started doing community service and I serve as First VP of Lions Clubs International, and a committee board member for the LGBT Community center of San Francisco. I want to do more, but I also want to make sure I do the best job possible for the duties I have currently before I weigh other options that can ever further help the community. My drive has become clearer as I've reached full maturity at a very late age, 28 cough cough. Who ****king knew I would be the next Angelina Jolie? From crazy b**** to super sexy philanthropist...... =P

19. physic abilities

I answered this already.

This is a dumb question.

all the time

22. alien contacts

No, but I did have a dream once that I was laying on my back looking up at someone. I don't remember seeing a Grey alien or it being human either. It looked like whatever it was had something similar to a surgeons mask on and big bright spectacles that looked like goggles or something that shined super bright. I don't recall what I asked, but I said something along the lines of either "What are you doing?" or "Is this going to hurt" but not in a scared way, more curious. The face I was staring straight at came super close to my head and then sure enough I woke up and shot up out of bed like nothing had happend. What was really weird is that I didn't feel like I was asleep when I woke up. Like i shut up like I just came out of local sedation.

I also had this situation recently of a guy who had really evil beady eyes connect with me at a bar and started talking about all these weird things that aren't normal like about where we come from and that he can help me. My friends sensed really bad aura. It was really weird because I didn't feel that way and was actually sexually attracted to him. We exchanged numbers but I pussied out and didn't meet up again not wanting to deal with it. Easy way out, not!!

That's me in a nutshell.

Look forward to responses!

post-146261-0-79930100-1392881117_thumb.

I am a 49yr old male, I have been a blood donor since i was 18yrs old, From 18 to about 25 years old i was AB-, i stopped going for about 15yrs and was surprised when i was told i was "no longer" AB- but was now A-, I was told that in rare cases your blood group can change,

I am in tune with the list but i expect most of us who use these forums are,

My blood pressure is on the very high side last reading at doctors 204 over 141, which is classed as critical levels, i take ramipril for high blood pressure,

To me, my world did seem to change just before i restarted being a blood donor, Everything was out of sink, I felt it was not the same world i was born into, It is a feeling i still live/struggle with.