Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Police appeal for calm after machete attack

Xyfer

You blame the idiot who jumped. He alone has control over his actions. Blaming anyone else for your personal actions is ridiculous. That's like if I told you to light yourself on fire and videotape it for my amusement. If you're dumb enough to do it, you deserve to burn.

I agree. I love sites like that. I think they are hilarious. I don't want everything I do to be policed because some moron takes it literally.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OlDrippy34

• Xyfer

• MadMachine

• coldethyl

I disagree about the drug thing, though I do agree it was probably not random. No drug dealer I've ever met would go into a teen party with his associates swinging machetes, it would be terrible for business. You want to go after the person who directly wronged you in whatever way they did, and not try and attract the kind of attention an attack like this entails. You don't go into a party like that unless you plan to leave no one alive.

Or maybe I've just met smarter drug dealers.

i donno about that.. 2 guys from my school p***ed off dealers now ones in a grave and the other got his knees broken

i donno about that.. 2 guys from my school p***ed off dealers now ones in a grave and the other got his knees broken

Yeah man, but that's what I'm talking about. Two people did it, two people paid.

You don't attract that kind of attention by attacking a group of innocents.

Sounds like Asian gang members/hooligans to me. I know the newspapers do not like to reveal the race of the suspects/victims, but I know that a lot of Asian gang members like to use machetes. Maybe I'm generalizing, but machete attack + Vancouver = Asian gangs. I know personally that some of these guys use machetes for the simple fact that it's BRUTAL and it sends a message in a way that popping a few bullets and roughing someone up can't.

Sounds like Asian gang members/hooligans to me. I know the newspapers do not like to reveal the race of the suspects/victims, but I know that a lot of Asian gang members like to use machetes. Maybe I'm generalizing, but machete attack + Vancouver = Asian gangs. I know personally that some of these guys use machetes for the simple fact that it's BRUTAL and it sends a message in a way that popping a few bullets and roughing someone up can't.

Here in DC/VA/MD its not the Asian gangs, its MS13

Here in DC/VA/MD its not the Asian gangs, its MS13

What? What's DC/VA/MD? Districy of Columbia? Virginia? And what's MS13? The article refered specifically to an incident in Vancouver, Canada, so that was what I was responding to.

Well would you rather take a bullet in the head, or get your head sliced by a machete? I personally would take the bullet.. simply put, if this was a way to get a message across, message received :o

What? What's DC/VA/MD? Districy of Columbia? Virginia? And what's MS13? The article refered specifically to an incident in Vancouver, Canada, so that was what I was responding to.

I mean here in the DC/Virginia/Maryland area. If you live in DC you can go across to MD and VA easily without have to pass by the tolls. Our police are also just kind of mushed and mashed up together because these three areas are intertwining.

And yes I understood that the article was rerferring to an incident in Vancouver, I'm just saying that in MY area the Asian gangs dont use machetes, its MS13 that uses them, They are a notorious gang based in Mexico or somewhere in South America, its members are Latino. In the past year or two they were using machete's to hack off the hand of people or just generally try and kill them.

Edited by pintsized

Well would you rather take a bullet in the head, or get your head sliced by a machete?

:o

I'll just take an ice cream, please. :yes:

drunk teenagers...:no: Maybe that was the cause?

:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::unsure2::unsure2::blink: never heard of party going so out of control that people start cutting each other hands off :wacko::wacko::wacko:

and drunk teens are useally doing stupid things, not totally insane hand cutting i make u my biotch and hit u in the head with this pipe thing,

than again i dont know what canadian teens are like ;)

Always a third option eh :P

Any time is a good time for ice cream. It's a tasty treat!

:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::unsure2::unsure2::blink: never heard of party going so out of control that people start cutting each other hands off :wacko::wacko::wacko:

and drunk teens are useally doing stupid things, not totally insane hand cutting i make u my biotch and hit u in the head with this pipe thing,

than again i dont know what canadian teens are like ;)

...All my parties are like that. My thoughts are, if more booze has flowed than blood, the night has been wasted.

...All my parties are like that. My thoughts are, if more booze has flowed than blood, the night has been wasted.

Oh what lovely reasoning :unsure2: Is your kind the one that muggs innocent people in the streets and causes the day to day driving accidents? I really wouldn't be suprised after reading half your posts in this forum.. not meant to insult, just my opinion. :tu:

Oh what lovely reasoning :unsure2: Is your kind the one that muggs innocent people in the streets and causes the day to day driving accidents? I really wouldn't be suprised after reading half your posts in this forum.. not meant to insult, just my opinion. :tu:

Excuse me? Not meant to insult? In what way was that NOT insulting?

• 2 weeks later...

:huh: Whoa dude! OlDrippy didn't deserve that! He's funny and smart, not a mugger. He has razor wit. :yes:

Don't be mean! :tu: