Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gonzowalker

Internet radio

5 posts in this topic

I did a search, but did not come back with anything.

I've only recently discovered Net radio while checking out my favorite radio station's website. khyi It's an Americana/Alternative country station. Between it and UM it is hard to pull me away from the computer.

I'm also interested in other music. Do any of you listen while online? I want some links to your fav stations(really wanna hear some Austrailian, or from India). I've seen listings for some, but I want recommended ones from you good people.

I posted the link somewhere in the Vent your Frustrations thread, and I just thought it might make a half-way decent topic. It's kinda out of the way down here anyway thumbsup.gif

Thanks

I listen thru Shoutcast.com thumbsup.gif (only at times though)

That's pretty cool Engulf. You mean anyone can just start their own station there? Hmmm.... I was a DJ at a bar for a while. That might be fun.

Yup,actually I thought of hosting a channel myself too but......like ar,nevermind rolleyes.gif

If you've got any plans of shooting your own radio channel out,do inform me gonzo. thumbsup.gifgrin2.gif

I think it would be fun, but I wouldn't know how to do anything like that. Maybe someone else would know how, or we could have a UM station, and all the members could decide the playlist. That would be pretty darn neat. I am too computerily challenged to get it done though. I bet Nintendork could, he made those comics.