Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chinese "Astronaut"

Nancy

BEIJING (AP) -- Astronaut Yang Liwei, the icon, is everywhere in China, lionized in the state-run press not only as the country's first man in space, but also as an elite pilot, a star student and Communist Party member, a devoted family man -- a ``national treasure,'' as one colleage is quoted saying.

But Yang himself is nowhere to be seen. The center of Beijing's biggest ``role model'' campaign in years hasn't appeared in public in the more than five days since he returned from orbit.

Instead, his 8-year-old son has been the human face of the media blitz.

Where is he?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nancy

• Lionel

• Engulf

• SpaceyKC

Probably detained by some 'guys'??Maybe Yang did witnessed 'stuff' while he was above and with that,he's being detained to negotiate yet another cover-up?? blink.gif

P.S. : Anyway Nancy,I couldn't reach your link. sad.gif

I think that makes sense ~ the idea that's it's not the individual who's to be the hero. I'm sure they don't want him to get an inflated ego. cool.gif

Yes Nancy, you link does not work. Here is a link to the story Click Here

I think the Chinese officials are keeping him away from the media.

Lionel? Thank you for correcting my "oops"........ Appreciate it!

Nancy thumbsup.gif

Yes Nancy, you link does not work. Here is a link to the story Click Here

I think the Chinese officials are keeping him away from the media.

Lionel? Thank you for correcting my "oops"........ Appreciate it!

Nancy thumbsup.gif

Anytime Nancy original.gif

Rofl, Engulf your so funny. Cover up... There is nothing that the astronaut in space can see that the international scientist cannot see using the powerful telescope. If he sees something, it must be as powerful and as far as the hubble.

Rofl, Engulf your so funny. Cover up... There is nothing that the astronaut in space can see that the international scientist cannot see using the powerful telescope. If he sees something, it must be as powerful and as far as the hubble.

disgust.gif Ar.....(shakes head),you're at it again blazeboy.I wasn't targetting 'far' places for Heaven's sake of course,if say he does see other 'beautiful planets or stuff' like what you've stated,why would the government do the coverup on that?? laugh.gif sorry,but don't be silly.don't you know that there maybe stuff happening outside there in space just outside our planet?Haven't you seen the UFO vids that there are sightings of Unidentified Flying Objects just at the exterior of the Earth's atmosphere??They didn't use the whatever powerful telescope you're talking about to view it for your info. disgust.gif With all those conspiracy,everything's possible mate thumbsup.gif

Edited by Engulf

I'm not quite sure what this thread is supposed to be about. Are you suggesting that this "manned" launch was actually faked ?

Chris Low.

I'm not quite sure what this thread is supposed to be about. Are you suggesting that this "manned" launch was actually faked ?

Chris Low.

My reason for posting was just for informational purposes. NO way do I think the launch was faked!

Basically, just thinking of a comparison between Russian, American and Chinese reactions to success. I'm sure it's cultural world-wide.

I just feel Yang should be recognized for his brave efforts.

Blazeboy, I think what Engulf is trying to say is that maybe Yang saw the same things as reported by OTHER astronauts that have been up in space, like buzz aldrins reports on the moon, and so forth there is a thread here somewhere discussing this, maybe you could use the search function and look it up to see what you missed out on happy.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I'm almost certain that the ShenZhou (Divine Vessel) IV carried top-secret mission that they do not want the rest of the world to know about. These missions probably includes

1. simulation of laser weapon intercepts hostile objects

2. testing small rocket thruster rapidly altering course

3. recon imaging for military purpose

• 4 weeks later...