Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The weird dreams thread!

_Ghastly_

There was Cain, Abel, and Seth. Abel was taken away. From Cain came Enoch. From Seth came Enosh. Enoch was taken away. Enoch walked with God and Enosh talked with God. Where did Esau come from? Esau was the red man. Esau came from Isaac and Rebekah. Isaac came from Abraham. Abraham was the violet material creator son. Where did Abram come from? Abram descended from Noah. That is where the rainbow comes from.

There was Cain, Abel, and Seth. Abel was taken away. From Cain came Enoch. From Seth came Enosh. Enoch was taken away. Enoch walked with God and Enosh talked with God. Where did Esau come from? Esau was the red man. Esau came from Isaac and Rebekah. Isaac came from Abraham. Abraham was the violet material creator son. Where did Abram come from? Abram descended from Noah. That is where the rainbow comes from.

Noah had Shem, Ham, and Japheth. Noah cursed Canaan, Ham's son, so that would make Canaan a subjective race. What happened to Ham [his name really was Cham]? Ethiopia, Egypt, and Persia is where this race settled. The curse by Noah is that the races descended from Ham would be servant races. The servant races are the orange race and the indigo race. So Canaan may be the indigo race, the blacks. The orange race might be the Latinos, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, etc.

But where did Noah come from? He came from Enoch who came from Cain who came from Eve. And Eve came out of Adam.

I dreampt the blue race was the Eskimos and the English, the Scottish, the Irish. They came over the seas and mixed with the red race, the American Natives.

I dreampt the blue race was the Eskimos and the English, the Scottish, the Irish. They came over the seas and mixed with the red race, the American Natives.

I dreamt the blue race was the blue-black race, the green race having gone to live in inner earth a long time ago but around Europe and maybe why Ireland is so into the colour green. The indigo race you mentoned confused me a bit, could it be the Phoenicians who were traders in the colour purple?

Two nights ago I dreamed that ELVIS came to my home for tea and buns. Now in my book, that's weird!

• 3 weeks later...

I dreamt last night I was in the streets like as if I had gone to the city at night(another australian city though not mine)and was walking around but it was one of those dreams like finding yourself naked or just in underwear but I found myself wearing only black tracksuit pants and nothing else(which is weird for me), I was in a nightclub when I realized too. I had the tracksuit pants tucked over my feet halfway how I do when the floor is cold(and like as joke tabi ninja boots) and so I laughed when I saw that and untucked it before trying to leave the scene without being noticed much. I didnt go lucid and so I was just trying to exit because I knew I wasnt dressed for a club and it looked like I wanted to maybe fight because of how I was dressed. I dont even own tracksuit pants either and havent for years, so it was weird to find myself dressed in them at a club(because I never go to clubs either). It almost felt like I had slept walked there or something and so I was just trying to get out of there.

Anyway I dont remember much more just seeing the lighting on the wall which was light orange with light green with pinkish red and a bannister which led to the exit downstairs, which I was trying to get to without causing any trouble.

I also noticed a news story today when I woke up which reminds me just alittle of the dream.. Man dies after falling from nightclub

Edited by Kazahel

• 3 weeks later...

I had a lucid dream last night and it was quite odd. It was a mixture of sleep paralysis and lucidity. I think I dreamt it because I didnt sleep the best which keeps me on the edge of waking/sleeping and because I had been thinking about lucid dreaming before I went to sleep. It was also almost a continuation from a sleep paralysis dream I had only on the 23rd of this month.

Anyway I dreamt last night that I found myself opening the laundry door to go outside and once I was almost outside I heard two voices talking to each other which sounded like people I didnt want to meet. I thought I was sleep walking or something at first at about 5ish in the morning and so I shut and locked the door and then sat down near the door so that I could hear what the people were saying. I noticed both doors in the room where shut so I was shut in and when I saw that I didnt understand why and so it triggered me into going lucid. I knew I was dreaming anotherwords because I was wondering why I was sitting in the laundry at 5 in the morning. So I stood up and held my arms out infront of me like an egyptian mummy does and I walked straight through the door like a ghost does as my reality tester.

Then I thought what do to for fun so I flew straight up about 30 meters and into a dark storm cloud which woke me up straight away.

Then I found myself back in my bed and I was paralyzed and I was listening to a person who was in my room who was whispering a different language at me which sounded rather spooky. I took it as a threat anotherwords and so I tried to get out of bed and it was like trying to stand up with only being able to move my arms. I ended up being half out of bed and on the floor and I was saying to the person in my room that they are a basically a wimp if they have to paralyzed me to attack me and things along those lines(this happened to me the other night as well and I managed to get out of bed and chased them through my laundry door).. Anyway this time I thought I would try something different and so I went to trick them and I pretended to just ignore them and to go back to sleep. So I shut my eyes in the dream(like a dream of paralysis)and I waited for about 10 seconds before I suddenly leap out of bed in one quick motion with the intent to fight. Which worked really well.

Anyway then I think I mustve woke up again because I then dreamt I was laying down on a couch smoking a cigarette(and I dont smoke cigarettes)and I had almost finished it and I was holding it up and looking at it with detail saying how realistic it all felt and I was actually enjoying smoking it. And I was pretty sure I was dreaming which is why I was looking at it with such detail and to prove that I was dreaming I put the cigarette out on my forearm and didnt feel any pain. Then I mustve woken up again and I dont remember much more.

It was a weird night for me and it was one of those nights where I was having false awakenings/paraysis but this time I actually tricked whatever it was that felt like it was holding me down. I basically played dumb and then struck and it left. It was very weird but worked a treat.

Had a really messed up dream last night. We were at some sort of aquarium, and there was a whale in one of them. The whale swam up to the glass, and everyone "oohed" and "aahed" because it had ELEVEN EYES. four on each side cresenting (is that even a word?) around another one, and then one eye right in the middle of it's head.

Then things got weirder. It opened a mouth to expose what looked like some underwater circus. The mouth's walls were colored and even patterned to look like the lining of an aquarium, and apparently this underwater circus was a lure for smaller fish. A few fish started to play on a few of the "main attractions", but were immediately sucked into holes. This happened a few times, and then a man appeared on the tongue of the whale with a silver fish.

"Who wants a barbeque?" he asked us. Everyone was like "YEAH!" But I thought, "this seems a little fishy," (no pun intended). A barbeque appeared, and he started grilling the fish in thick slabs. Somehow it turned into steak, and a few more people gathered around the barbeque. I noticed that the whale was slowly closing his mouth, but the people got away in time before the whale closed its mouth. I realized this man cooking the fish was just another lure the whale used to lure HUMANS in. One man looked down at his grilled fish (steak?) sandwich and saw that it was barely cooked and said, "Well, I do like mine rare." He laughed.

Then in another dream, I lay belly-down on a skateboard and pushed myself all the way to a friend's house. When I got there, there were two other guys there, and we went inside. We were all hungry and very thirsty, so we went to the fridge. My friend offered us pina colada juice, some kind of chocolate drink, and a beef and cheese drink. He forced us to drink the beef and cheese one (which was really just a disgusting prepackaged sloppy joe). I threw mine away, and he offered us orange juice. But not before he dipped his own sloppy joe in each of our o.j. glasses. We declined the orange juice, and I told him I had to leave because my brother would be waking up soon.

Ok the dream I had last night

I was running through a swampy forest fairly late at night with a bunch of friends. Suddenly one of them picked up some leeches that he found which were glowing orange, huge, had green eyes, and looked all together alien. Any way he began to throw them at everyone else as a joke. We all scattered and this continued for a while till we went back to another friends house. Once everyone was sleeping I got thirsty and went to his kitchen but left without getting anything. As I walked back to where I was sleeping I encountered a sort of wolf demon with a snakes tail and fangs. It was in between me and where I was headed so naturally a fight broke out and I pulled a spear out and we preceded to have an epic fight that didn't wake anyone else up or anything. After it was dead I cleanly tore its skull and connected spine out throught its mouth and woke my friends up to show them. There reaction to it was as if it wasn't anything more than a nuiscance.

So there you have my latest weird dream.

I dreamt last night that I was driving around America somewhere and we were travelling between towns. I was with a girl and we had just reached this town and we needed fuel but as we were looking for the fuel station I noticed a wrapped up body hanging upside down above a well or something and it was like the body was on display for the towns people to serve as a warning or something(like the cover art to Chaos A.D by Sepultura). Soon as I saw this I thought there is something very wrong with this town and I was wary.

I asked someone for fuel and they could not give it to us and it was like we didnt have enough to make it to the next town and we certainly didnt have enough to go back where we had come from so we were basically trapped in this mountian town and couldnt risk travelling because it was snowy and if we ran out of fuel we would freeze to death. So we needed the fuel and couldnt travel without it.

The dream was very long and I only remember parts but a police man came up to us and he was wanting to take us to the station for something and I was asking him for fuel and when we got to his place he was asking my friend and I to put some kind of belt on which would make it hard for us to move and when he asked that I didnt trust him at all and I realised that he mustve been the one who was displaying the body for the towns people. I realised that the whole town was basically insane and he was the main guy who was the cause.

So I declined and said we are leaving and walked out of there.

I only remember parts of the dream because it was one of those dreams that you wake up from but then go straight back into it and find yourself in the same place. I woke up and then when I went back to sleep I found myself still looking for fuel and trying to keep hidden from the towns people. I even got to the point where if I did meet someone I was asking them if I could siphon fuel from their vehicle and pay them lots for it. I only needed alittle more and I was getting desperate and it was I could think to do.

Anyway I found myself hiding in a barn/vehicle repair place and I was basically looking for a weapon to use against this crooked cop who was after me and I found a pair of scissors which ended up being the only decent thing I could find.

Soon after the crooked cop who was dressed like something from friday the 13th came in and he was wheeling my friend who was sitting(restrained)in a wheel chair and he wheeled him down into a basement which he called the torture room. So I knew he was going to harm my friend and take his time in doing it. So I crept up slowly trying to make sure the wooden floor boards didnt squeek as I crept up behind him. I could see that he had a black cable(cord)that was coming from his back and it connected him to something and so instead of sneeking up and stabbing him I crept up and cut the cord which made me wake up again.

Then when I went back to sleep I went straight back into the town again but this time it was like sunlight had come in and everything was normal and I found an old friend of mine who was wanting to get some medicines from the chemist but she wouldnt give them to him because she was a silly person who thought he would die from an od and it would be her fault. So I said to her that he wont od on this stuff and that she should give them to him because I knew him and I knew he would be ok.

And thats all I remember. It was a very long dream and everytime I woke up I went straight back to sleep into the same dream so it was freaky at first because it was a nightmare. But in the end I severed his cord and didnt see the Jason style character after that. I'm not sure why I thought to cut the cord though it was just what I did instead of trying to stab him with the scissors.

Edited by Kazahel

I keep having dreams about bridges that aren't finished... Like they're under construction but not marked... And I fall off them and into water... The bridges are always over water. I also have a lot of dreams where I am trapped somewhere.. And no matter how far I go, or how many doors or whatever I go through, I never make it out.

I dreamt last night that I was on some kind of game show but it was setup like a classroom. I was sitting at the back of the class and I was asked a question which was also written on the board, I tried to answer it but I completely stuffed it because I couldnt read the question from that range. It was blurry and I answered with apart of the question so everyone laughed which made me not care to play anymore because I tried to say that I couldnt read the question from where I was sitting but they didnt care and they all just laughed. Then I was getting more annoyed and I was vandalizing alittle and just not paying attention anymore until it started to rain and the roof we had was like a light brown shade cloth and I placed both my arms through the shade cloth and just started to enjoy the feeling of the rain running down my arms and I was very happy and the guy next to me was standing up singing about the rain, I dont know who it was and I forget the song but it was just the chorus I think and everyone else was just working and I was loving the rain running down my arms and onto my face.

Then it was really setup like a class room and it was like I had gone back to school and the guy from a TV show(7pm Project)was sitting next to me watching the patterns on my file which I think was actually a lap top. He was watching a butterfly which was flying around and landing near an egg which looked like an easter egg and it was like my pattern or something and it was very cool to watch and I could see he liked it. At first I think he was one of the game show hosts and in the end when it went more class room style he was just sitting next to me doing his school work like everyone else was, while I was making this pattern which was pretty.

Then I decided I cannot do this type of work like everyone else was doing so I was the only one that left the classroom and I crawled outside on my hands and knees into the rainy carpark where I just crawled like an animal instead of running. I crawled very slowly which was different for me. Then I saw a lady who was getting out of her car and she was walking towards the school and I managed to crawl past her so that she did not see me(I timed it pretty good so she wouldnt)because I didnt want to been seen by others. Then a older male teacher was going to school and he walked right past me so there was no hiding from him and I just crawled past him like it was normal for me. I was enjoying how the ground was wet and I just crawled to get to my car. And when I saw my car which was parked the furthest away from anyone else I woke up.

*I should also add that when I was vandalizing.. I was just using what I think was like a fist size piece of flint rock or something which I was using to gouge out three small holes in a world map which was next to me on the wall. And the others didnt like that I was doing that.

*I've had at least three dreams now where I've tried to go back to school but I find I cant do the work so instead I place my hands into the dirt to move like an animal instead. I seem to be happier that way. In one of my last school dreams I was actually led through the school on a dogs lead running with my hands in the dirt. It's like a recurring thing. I guess you cant teach old dogs new tricks.

Edited by Kazahel

First off......i have been looking into astral projection, lucid dreams and paranormal for about six years. I have read everything on having out of body experiences i pretty much know everything about it, well really the only thing i actually know is everything that happens once you actually astral project, from what you can do, and where you could go. The only problem i really have is inducing one or just having one, but something strange happen to me last night.

Last night i fell asleep with the tv on and the lights out, with me and my boyfriend facing each other, not even a foot apart.

Well right after i feel asleep i had the weirdest dream, it was kinda like i woke up in a dream. I remember it exactly, i was laying in bed just like i had feel asleep i could see my boyfriends face but it was a little longer and just a little disfigured, but it was him! i was hitting him with my arm saying his name over and over, trying to wake him up almost as if i wanted him to wake up and see that something was wrong with me....in a way i knew i was sleep but it felt so out of the ordinary i was some what scared because i couldnt move right and i couldnt really talk right either, even though i knew i was saying his name and hitting him. I remember trying to make myself wake up...when i finally woke up i could some what hear myself say my boyfriends name. As soon as i was awake i was kind of glad i was awake from the weird dream, i huge energetic rush was covering my whole body.

Can anyone tell me what that was, was it what i think it was??? please reply!!!

Can anyone tell me what that was, was it what i think it was??? please reply!!![/font][/size][/center]

I'm not sure but I get that too sometimes where I cant walk right.

Anyway I had one of the coolest dreams I've had for a while last night. It was pretty gory even though there was no blood.

It started off where I was invited to play guitar with these Russian guys and I wasnt playing very good and it was like I was warming up and my fingers wernt moving very well and everytime I looked at my guitar a piece of it would fall off. At first it was the locking nut at the top of the guitar and it had been slid completely down as if it was one big locking nut which made all the strings go weird and the fine tuning parts started to fall off as well and it was frustrating because whenever I tried to fix something another part came off. And this was while I was supposed to be playing along with these guys who were in a band or something and were good players. So my guitar just kept falling apart and I was trying to tune it but couldnt because of the missing pieces.

Then the main russian guitarist said that he would do it for me and after I gave him my guitar he quickly did something which actually made it worse and the strings went everywhere and at that point I thought that they were really just playing me for a fool and were teasing me. So I said I was going to leave and they walked me to a lift and told me that I was under the sea but really I could see the sky above me so I was confused over that but didnt care much. I took the lift up to the land and after I got out I was told by someone that they were allergic to asbestos and so I rubbed this rock or something and gathered it(asbestos dust)in my hand to go back and take on the main guy. So I went back down the lift.

When I got out I just walked straight up to the guy and rubbed his nose in it and he just laughed as if it wasnt a problem so I pushed my left hand through his chest and grabbed his heart and turned it into dust. I actually went to pull it out to show him his heart but instead after I grabbed hold of it it just turned to asbestos dust. Then the other guys came up and I did the same thing again.. I pushed my hand through the chest and grabbed the heart and turned it to dust which killed them. I killed four of them quickly like this and it wasnt easy to push my hand through and I had to really jam it in there. lol. Anyway then I went up the lift again and when I got out there was a bar there and I was telling these other two guys out the front how I had just wasted these russian guys by grabbing their hearts and turning the heart to dust and another guy who had overheard me came over carrying a small weird black gun and he said in a russian accent "they were my friends" as if he was annoyed and as if I would be afraid of his gun. So I shoved my left fingers through his chest and grabbed his heart and turned it to dust and the other guys then had this look on their faces as if to say "he wasnt lying".

Anyway I wasnt lucid during this dream but I knew I didnt want to forget my dream(so it seemed like I knew somehow deep down that I was dreaming) so I then went back down the lift so that I could go over the dream and the scene so that I would remember it in the morning. So I went back down and just walked around with my guitar.

i stabbed a person to death with a pen who also stabbed my family to death with a pen -.- wierrd lol

also, i was underwater in a metal ball with bars, the water in my dream for some reason didnt leak through holes as though as if it knew the boundries, and somehow i went throught the ball out, and could breath underwater :/ then the water was also full of half eaten pizzas and i swam up and looked down and saw some escalators, then i went to the big entrance, and went out and woke up -.-

I had a pretty weird and symbolic dream last night involving Koi fish. I've been dreaming much more lately because I've been leading a more healthy life style for the last few weeks.. anyway..

I dreamt I was walking up to the hills with my old friend to where I used to live when I was younger and its quiet a long walk and at almost 3 quarters of the way up I stopped to look at a nice garden where the richer people live and I was noticing koi fish that were swimming in a moat which is not that strange if you know the house I mean and the park that is further up the hill. Anyway I was watching these beautiful koi fish that were really large and I was just thinking how wonderful they all looked(and how large)and how lucky it was that someone had such a nice garden and a setup like that. Then one of the koi fish jumped out of the water and landed next to the moat close to me and it had very little hands and feet and it looked more like a mexican walking fish except it was all amber/orange in colour like some koi are(but it didnt have any spots). It was opening its mouth and it started to walk towards me which was alittle scary because it was quite large(1 meter length maybe)and so I walked away from it because I was afraid and I walked up the rest of the hill to my old house where I grew up.

The walking koi followed me all the way to the house and even inside and it kept opening its mouth and I shut my bedroom door right when it was about to go into my room and then I thought maybe it was trying to be friends so I opened the door to say hello to it. I dont remember what happened to it then and I dont think I saw it but I ended up walking back down the hill to go to a pool or something and half way down I was outside my old best friends house(who didnt actually live there in real life)and I was waiting there holding a long walking pole which had like a candle holder cup thing on top of it and I just waited for ages in the dream near the road to see if he wanted to go walking and I just watched all the cars going past. Then my old friend came down from his house only to tell me that he wasnt going out and I said to him that I was only really waiting so long because I didnt know if I wanted to walk to the pool alone at the bottom of the hill or to go back up the hill. It was a far walk either way and I only really wanted to go the the pool with someone else and because I was half way I couldnt decided if I should just walk alone(down)since I'd already come half way.

Then he showed me the moat that also went past his house and down the hill. I looked in the moat and saw the biggest koi fish you would ever see, it was like a great white shark size and it was all black and it was swimming down the moat to reach the bottom where it could turn around because it was too long to turn in the narrow moat so it had to go all the way. My friend then said sometimes he goes in the moat near his house and I was thinking I wouldnt if that was swimming around. Then I decided to go back up the hill alone but I was somewhat lost with my thoughts because I didnt have anyone else to walk with. He stayed home because his mum told him to and because he was meeting a girl I think and I had just broken up with my wife in the dream so I was in a state of not really knowing what to do. So I was just deciding which way to go but I didnt see the point in going down hill anymore to the pool.

I have to say it was a very cute orange koi walking fish and I wished I had not been afraid of it at the start after I thought it was maybe just trying to be friends. And I think it jumped out the water to say hello because I took the time to enjoy it.

Edited by Kazahel

I just wanted to make a correction to my dream and I cant edit it(and I dont like being inaccurate). The koi I dreamt of was what they call a golden koi because I've been looking at images and the orange koi is way to dark orange, the golden koi is exactly the colour of what was following me home. Also it actually was knocking on my bed room door because I remember thinking it was cute to see that it knocked with its little hand. That was right after I opened the door for it.

goldenkoiwalkingfish.jpg

Anyway it's a good luck dream I think especially with the very large black koi swimming down hill and the golden koi swimming up hill(and out of the water). It's made my day and it was very much out of the blue.

Edited by Kazahel

I had a really weird one last night and I actually think it was somewhat connected to my last dream posted here.

It started with another sleep paralysis dream which is like dreaming but having paralysis in the dream(feels like on the verge of OBE). It started at my old house but then was in where I am now and my son was with me during it and I was aware that I was having a shared dream with him. I'll try keep this dream short because its quite long but eventually I ended up trying to pinch my astral body enough that it would wake me up which worked. At one point I managed to stand in the dream and looked in a mirror and saw one eye was like a cats eye and the other had brown spots in it. Anyway after I woke up after pinching myself I felt a presence in my room and this time I asked it what it wanted instead of trying to fight against it.

Then I went back to sleep and into a dream where I was driving to Midland and as I was about to cross over the railway lines I could see some street aboriginals which I was worried over(cause they seemed drunk)so I wound up my windows. Then after I crossed the track somehow I was on foot and I ended up meeting them somehow(I forget parts)and we all caught the train together(at some point I was asked to ask these italian fruit sellers for a mattress before continuing which I did and it was like I concured my shyness alittle). Anyway it was an old steam train and we just jumped on while it was moving without a ticket and I was just hanging out with these aboriginal kids(17yrs ruffly)and their whole family. The girls in the family liked me and were getting very close and I actually felt like I was handsome and well liked which was nice. We travelled really far and eventually we got off at a crossroad for trains(like a station)which was where they lived(under it kinda). I went down to their house to hang out with them and they set up a bed for me amongst them and I asked where we were and the guy said something like Watercrystal or something which I hadnt heard of so I asked where it was near and I hadnt heard of the other place too(cant remember the name)and then eventually they said out Mirrorbooka way which I knew.

So I asked how long to the next train cause I have to go back and they said it will take an hour and I asked how much it will cost for a ticket and they said $70 which was way too much and I didnt have hardly any money on me. Then while I was waiting I was relaxing in the bed they made for me and their family was telling me how they catch trains to the river to wash their clothes and they were just showing me their stuff. They showed me the cases of some porno dvds which they wanted to sell to me but I wasnt interested and they were telling me it was $700 which just made me think that they didnt understand money even though that was what the price was on it. The girl also told me how they have to travel by train to the river just so they an wash their clothes which I felt was quite a thing unheard of now days and I could see the clothes lying around. Then the older guy told me he was the father of them all and he took out his mattress and placed it on this bent steel wire frame thing which made the mattress kinda ripple and he then placed a wrapped up white towel around his head and put a wooden thingy to make the top as if it was a jewel. Then he sat in the center of the mattress crossed legged and was pretending to be a genie on a flying carpet which was a laugh. All the kids laughed and it was just like it was a family joke or something and it was pretty funny.

Anyway then I could see other people going past the windows and somewhat looking down to where we were and I was thinking how it was like I was the odd one out but I was really happy there and was thinking how much other people were missing out because they were too busy and just walking past all this humour. Then the family told me the train to go back was here and I got up to catch it and when we were going to jump on again, without buying tickets, I saw the Prime Minister of Australia walking past and I told them all to watch out for the guy in the glasses because he'll be a hardass and want your tickets. They didnt know which one I meant so I pointed him out and then it was like they all split up.

Then the train was leaving really quickly and I just jumped on and was holding onto the edges while it was going really fast and I was thinking how dangerous it was and it was like how you see people catching trains in india almost. So I moved inside for a seat because it was too dangerous and after sitting down the ticket guy came along and he was being a real hardass to everyone(with a really polished suit/boots) and was acting like he was a policeman or something. So when he got to me I asked him "do you think you are a cop or something" and I grabbed his hat and took it off his head but immediately placed it back onto his head but so that I could see his eyes(so they wernt hidden by the hat). Then I asked him how much for a ticket and he told me "70 cents" which I was surprised over because the aboriginals had told me that get charged $70. He thought I wouldnt have the money and so I gave him $1 and told him he can keep the change which everyone laughed at(because he had assumed I didnt have any money - and I only had about $3 in change anyway). Then right after that he lost his uniform and was wearing almost rags and he then sat down like he was a normal person on the train.

Then I noticed all my old ligher skinned friends were there from school and they were trying to give me a little book on ufos from the 1960's and I was just listening to them telling me how cool it was. And I was just telling them all about my new aboriginal friends and how funny they were and how much fun they were to be around, and as the train went past a pub in Guilford I pointed to a trench that was behind the pub and said that if you want to meet them to go down there and catch a train with them cause its much better. I basically wasnt really interested in hanging out with my old friends because they were more snoby and paid for tickets while my new friends were like street kids but had so much more fun.

So yeah it was a long dream and when I had to wait the hour for the next train it was actually like waiting an hour in the dream. It was really weird. And when I woke up the first news I found when I turned on the tv was this story which of course stood out for me.. Man killed by train at Newtown Station.. so that was a coincidence kinda.

Another coincidence was back at the start of this dream where I said about feeling like I was having a shared dream with my son.. I asked my son this morning what he dreamt(before telling of my dream)and he said that he dreamt he had a aqua/green pet snake(like the one from the preview/new movie Prince of Persia)on his left arm and that his friend with him had a similar one on his right arm. He said that it was like their arms were almost touching. And if anyone knows my dreams they would know I once dreamt of a green snake running down my right arm and a red one down the left. Thats why my sigy is green on the right.

Edited by Kazahel

I was Tony Stark in the opening of Iron Man, and when the hummer blew up, I turned from tuxedo, to my casual wear.

I had a dream me and some friends were camping out on the third floor of an extremely colorful parking garage and every time a car came by we ran into to the restroom

the strange thing was we didn't run out of fear of being caught we ran just for no reason.

I'm not sure but I get that too sometimes where I cant walk right.

Anyway I had one of the coolest dreams I've had for a while last night. It was pretty gory even though there was no blood.

It started off where I was invited to play guitar with these Russian guys and I wasnt playing very good and it was like I was warming up and my fingers wernt moving very well and everytime I looked at my guitar a piece of it would fall off. At first it was the locking nut at the top of the guitar and it had been slid completely down as if it was one big locking nut which made all the strings go weird and the fine tuning parts started to fall off as well and it was frustrating because whenever I tried to fix something another part came off. And this was while I was supposed to be playing along with these guys who were in a band or something and were good players. So my guitar just kept falling apart and I was trying to tune it but couldnt because of the missing pieces.

Then the main russian guitarist said that he would do it for me and after I gave him my guitar he quickly did something which actually made it worse and the strings went everywhere and at that point I thought that they were really just playing me for a fool and were teasing me. So I said I was going to leave and they walked me to a lift and told me that I was under the sea but really I could see the sky above me so I was confused over that but didnt care much. I took the lift up to the land and after I got out I was told by someone that they were allergic to asbestos and so I rubbed this rock or something and gathered it(asbestos dust)in my hand to go back and take on the main guy. So I went back down the lift.

When I got out I just walked straight up to the guy and rubbed his nose in it and he just laughed as if it wasnt a problem so I pushed my left hand through his chest and grabbed his heart and turned it into dust. I actually went to pull it out to show him his heart but instead after I grabbed hold of it it just turned to asbestos dust. Then the other guys came up and I did the same thing again.. I pushed my hand through the chest and grabbed the heart and turned it to dust which killed them. I killed four of them quickly like this and it wasnt easy to push my hand through and I had to really jam it in there. lol. Anyway then I went up the lift again and when I got out there was a bar there and I was telling these other two guys out the front how I had just wasted these russian guys by grabbing their hearts and turning the heart to dust and another guy who had overheard me came over carrying a small weird black gun and he said in a russian accent "they were my friends" as if he was annoyed and as if I would be afraid of his gun. So I shoved my left fingers through his chest and grabbed his heart and turned it to dust and the other guys then had this look on their faces as if to say "he wasnt lying".

Anyway I wasnt lucid during this dream but I knew I didnt want to forget my dream(so it seemed like I knew somehow deep down that I was dreaming) so I then went back down the lift so that I could go over the dream and the scene so that I would remember it in the morning. So I went back down and just walked around with my guitar.

I wanted to show something I thought was interesting in regards to this dream I had with the Russians and the asbestos rock which I used before going down the lift to kill the Russians. I'm not sure if anyone else saw the news but there was news a few days after I posted this dream about a Russian mine blast.. Link

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/1050751/toll-in-russian-mine-blasts-hits-32

Even though my dream was not exactly the same they never really are which I explained in another thread just recently. But regardless I found it interesting that I dream of using a large rock which in my dream was like it was at the top of a mine site and then going down a lift to kill Russians who had offended me in the dream. So I just wanted to point out something I'm not sure others were aware of.

Also in my dream I didnt actually add the very end which was after I went down the lift to remember the dream there was some others who I was attacking using my guitar. So I was swinging it like a club at the end of my dream.

I also wanted to point out that in the other dream above with the steam train that I gave a link to a news story I found the very morning of my dream.. I had actually driven past three people who were crossing the train tracks at the very start and when these people were later showing me their stuff they have aquired it was like they were showing me stolen stuff that was in a black bag. They showed me a UMD disk from a PSP and later in the actual news story(a few days later because I was following it with interest) they said the person who had been killed was apparently involved in robbery and had stolen computer games Link. So I found that very fitting because in my dream I had been shown a bag full of stuff(dvds mainly and a UMD disk)which they were basically trying to hock or sell to me. It was just the street kinda people they were.

So I wanted to just show everyone what I had found afterwards and what I found interesting with these news stories.

Edited by Kazahel

I had a very cool lucid dream last night and it was weird because my son had a similar dream last night as well..

Mine started off where I had just left a high school and the dream was quiet long before that of me being in a high school setting(but I'll leave that part out). When I left the school I took a bush track footpath and when I hit the path I as usual started to run like an animal. As I was running I knew I was dreaming so I decided to fly instead because otherwise I tend to lose my lucidity so I started to fly and just to gain height. I was trying to gain height by crossing my feet and pushing down on them to fly higher which was working and by also catching the wind and I was flying past these Australian prickle tree thingys we get here(I forget their name)and I was grabbing them with my hands to feel how sharp they where and I was saying to myself how real they feel because I can feel the pain. Then I was heading towards my old home town and I was flying above all these school kids who were walking to school and I was waving and stuff.

Then I flew really low and almost touching the ground and I kept having trouble controlling my flying and as I was heading into town I was heading towards a wall of wood and I couldnt pull up so I was going to smash into it. For a moment I thought that if would hurt but then I thought nah I'll just fly straight through it, so when I hit the wall I went straight through it and it was like I was flying through the earth and dirt and wood and I flew like that completely covered by earth for about 300 meters maybe. Then it was like I felt I was on a pendulum which then took(swang)me back the way I came in and I flew back out and I think I woke up. I woke up a few times during this dream and I just kept going back into the same flying dream.

Anyway when I woke up I didnt move at all and just went straight back to sleep and the next time I found myself sitting in a class setting with about 200 other people all sitting around but the seats were very steep and we were about 5000feet on a sheer tree line so it was very weird and very dangerous. I was asked something completcated by the teacher who I hadnt been listening to and my answer to him was that I didnt know but I know how to do this. As I said 'this' I stood up and jumped off the seat so I went straight into a freefall infront of everyone and as I was falling I was yelling "aarrrrrrr' just for effect and to spin them out. lol. But as I did this my actual voice in real life started to make the same sound and I woke myself up again because I heard my voice and felt the vibration of it.

So I didnt move again at all and went straight back to sleep and then I found myself flying around maybe Sydney or somewhere with rich houses that were up very high(so reminded me of Sydney but not quite)and I was trying to gain height by pushing this little black controller I had in my left hand and I was pushing the little red button which was like my thruster power. And I was flying really pretty good by this stage and I was trying to head to the skyscrapers because they looked fun to fly around. I saw a funny forrest below me which looked like a mushroom forrest or something from alice in wonderland or something and I actually remembered where someone had wanted people to astral travel to a forrest or something to look for something but I didnt bother to read enough of that thread to know exactly what they were after so I landed briefly but then just took off again because I just wanted to head to the skyscapers.

As I was trying to head to the skyscrapers the wind kept pushing me in other ways and I was also trying to fly to a plane that was close by so that I could catch a ride with it by grabbing the wing but the plane(like a weird shuttle)landed in the ocean instead and I saw I was flying above a sea/river system with a large shark in it and as I was gaining height a voice in my head said "why dont you swim in the water" but I wasnt too keen because I was afraid I would not fly again after that but then I decided to just do it, so I dive bombed down and into the water which I flew through completely under water for about 300 meters as well. I was breathing under water and I couldnt see very well so I decided to fly back up out of the water and once I came back out and was heading towards the skyscapers I was breathing as if the air was all water. So everytime after that point I breathed it was like I had a scuba mask on or something and bubbles were coming out from around my mouth/neck. Which was really weird and made it seem like I was swimming in the sky. Anyway then I was just trying to make it to these skyscapers because they looked fun to fly around.

Annnyway .. when I woke up I asked my son what he dreamt(before telling anything of mine)and he said he dreamt he was dressed similar to Iron Man(half silver half red gold) and was flying around all these skyscapers and he was bullet dropping(dive bombing)down from up really high and then just flying back up around these skyscapers. He said he was also bending his legs similar to how I was inorder to drop(fly fast)down to the ground and then he was just flying back up around the skyscrapers.

So it was weird because thats the only really good flying dream my son says he can remember and he was flying around skyscrapers(and couldnt get away from them)and in my dream I was mainly trying to get to these skyscrapers and it was the best flying dream I've had for aaages. So for us to both dream similar stuff like that is pretty weird and nice timing, considering we were playing Red Dead Redemption before bed and not Iron Man or anything(we dont own that game). So I really spun out when he said about the skyscrapers because thats where I was mainly trying to get to in my dream.

I had a very weird and freaky lucid dream last night..

At first I didnt know I was dreaming and a helicopter crashed near my old primary school which I thought I had dreamt of last week, so I thought I had dreamt the future and I was trying to get one of my old friends to drive me down to my house so I could show them that I had written the exact same dream in my diary. So then I was sitting in a car with an old friend and eventually I figured out that the only other way it was possible was that we were dreaming now so I shoved both my pointer finger tips through the rear view mirror of his car to prove we were dreaming.

Then I tried to shift my head into a sharks head and as it was forming(I could feel my teeth moving)I woke up briefly I think or the dream shifted to me walking down the hill but instead of road it was like walking in a long room which had appliances. So I back flipped up and stuck to the roof in the corner of the room like a spider/lizard thingy being completely upside down and I then I did the most weirdest thing I think I've done in a lucid dream for ages. For some reason I placed my finger tips down and said in a weird spooky whisper "I am like milk but my colours are green" and out of all my finger tips came milk and quite alot of it and then it had green lines in the milk. So then I was just moving upside down along the roof like a spider/lizard and everynow and then I would say the same words "I am like milk but my colours are green" and more milky/green would come out of my fingers to leave a puddle.

Then I thought I would change the colour so I said in a spooky whisper(I have no idea what made me think to do this hey)"I am like milk but my colours are red" and out of my finger tips came all red and it looked like blood was running everywhere but it was more burgundy in colour. And I thought that was cool but I liked the green better because it looked more milky and not so bloody.

Then the dream changed scene and it was like I was being woken up in by another friend who was driving and it was like I had passed out drunk in the back seat or something and he was telling me that he was driving me home and I got up and straight away told him about my fingers and I said in a spooky whisper "I am like milk" and out of my fingers came milk but this time it was yellow and I flicked it onto him and then from under his chair came all this yellow milk so much that he was completely sitting in it. Then he said about not ruining his car and I laughed because I knew we were dreaming so I pushed both my arms straight through his windscreen, they passed through like a ghost would. So then I stood up on the dashboard and was standing so I was standing through the glass and I was then facing two friends and I was surfing the car while it was driving really fast down the same hill as before.

Then for a thrill and to show off I did a backflip while surfing it and landed but instead of landing cleaning I was floating for a moment in the sky infront of the car(bedford van). So for a laugh I thought I would make it seem like I didnt do it nicely so I then fell infront of the car and only just caught it with my finger tips which dug into the car and I was pulling myself up slowley like a stuntman does in movies. I was yelling "arrrrrg" for effect and for a laugh which woke me up again in real life because my voice actually started to make the sound.

It was a very weird lucid dream and I dont know why I made the milk or even thought about doing that.

Edited by Kazahel