Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The weird dreams thread!

_Ghastly_

Then I just flew around pretty fast with another person,

That was happening to me every day & then one morning when I flew back to my body the person came back also. It was an elf. Amazing being & is still close

That was happening to me every day & then one morning when I flew back to my body the person came back also. It was an elf. Amazing being & is still close

Sounds interesting. I tend to fly with others often or with my son.

I had a few lucid dreams last night. Mostly I just flew around trying different techniques. I spent quite a long time flying around a large city with hills near it. Like Hong Kong or somewhere like that. I was flying towards the moon at one stage and I think that made me think to howl. I tried but couldn't while I was flying so I remember landing on the ground and running on all fours for a moment like an animal. Then I tried to howl again and I let out a proper animal howl which I dont try often. I'm pretty sure it was a wolf howl and it was quite odd hearing it coming from my voice. So it was an animal howl and not as if a human was trying to mimic it.

Anyway I then flew again and this time I could howl while flying which was kinda weird. After that I noticed I was flying as if I was flapping wings on my back. I felt kinda vampiric. Anyway I ended up sweeping down and picking up a lady while I was flying... if you know what I mean.. while I was flying which is something I hadnt tried before. And after that I landed and picked a fight with a large man.

I grabbed both of his wrists and held them together and sunk my teeth into them and ripped out a large chunk from each. Then during the wrestle I shoved my hand through the side of his chest and pushed his heart out through the other side and pulled it back through. So I was holding his heart in my hand and I woke up soon after that. I think that happens if I go to bed grumpy. lol

Anyway it was quite a long lucid dream but the rest was pretty much just flying.

Edited by Kazahel

• 4 weeks later...

I had a quick and amusing/weird dream last night. I dreamt I was in the home of a native American. He looked somewhat like an old chief but lived in a normal kind of home with normal day to day things. He pulled out a traditional looking peace pipe and started putting ..herbs.. into it. I was asking him if they were home grown or hydro and things like this and he said it wasn't hydro. I was talking about how I used to and what kind of herbs we had where I lived etc.

Anyway he started puffing on it with small little tokes almost like a cigar and was breathing it out as quickly as he was breathing it in. I said to him "that's not how you smoke a peace pipe", in a light hearted way and when he passed it to me I breathed out all the air in my lungs and then did this one really long and slow toke in. lol. I toked for ages in one really big breath and for as long as I possibly could and was trying to smoke the whole thing in one go.

As I was doing this his eyes were getting bigger with the look of wonderment as if 'wtf' and when I could draw in no more I held my breath and looked up into the sky. For some reason the house didn't have a roof or I could now see the sky which had storm clouds and when I breathed out the smoke four dragons came down from the clouds in a square formation(kind of chinese style dragons). They were multicoloured but the main colours were an aqua with a watery clearish looking red. Anyway they all looked the same and they flew down from the sky to my face.

And that's all I remember.

Edited by Kazahel

Had a really long lucid dream last night. It started I think where I was flying around with a girl who was about 20 yrs old. I think she was a girl I went to school with but it was like she was my girlfriend. I was flying like a kookaburra and using wings. I was either with other kookaburras or they were around when I started flying I'm not sure. I just remember thinking I was flying like the kookaburra. Anyway I just flew around. Then next I remember flying over a desert canyon area and I flew over a large tree which at the time I thought of as the world tree.

I was with a group of others and it was almost like a tour group. After we flew over the tree we landed on a high point in the desert and I think either I or someone else said how it would be good to see the ocean. I'm not sure but I remember agreeing and yes I would love to go to the ocean next but knew it was quite far(it was as if I was in the center of Australia). Then straight after, when I turned around I was standing staring at the ocean(I think I was at the Australian Bight). We then all went swimming like/with dolphins. I was with my son and we went into the water and I was telling him to make sure he doesnt come up for air and that he can breath underwater and not need air anymore.

So we swam around and I was aware of not needing air and liking it but some of the ocean was setup like a marine park and had dolphins that had to return to this medical place to be tested or something. I remember seeing other marine creatures and things but mainly dolphins. I forget bits n pieces because it was a very long dream but then I remember flying into space with just my son. We flew to another planet that was similar and had similar people on it. He copped a knee in the head though from some kid and injured his nose so we decided to return home. At this point I was lucid but fell from the worry into being semi lucid and that I had to actually return home.

So we flew up into the night sky and I was telling him to focus on the star to return home and stuff like this. I remember flying past large ships and things. We returned home but I forget some of what happened because it was so long. I also remember being in a place with old friends of mine and I wanted to wear a suit so I spun around and looked in the mirror and was then wearing a suit. It was grey with a red shirt but it had too many pockets at the front, so I did a backflip and looked in the mirror again and it had changed but still not what I was after.

My friend said I was subconsciously hung up on that kind of model suit or something and I understood and backflipped once more and looked again to find I was wearing what I think was a 1930s Capone style suit. It was still grey but more of a shiny material. It was buttoned up at the front and was quite large looking. I liked it and decided I would wear that but I needed a hat and I turned and told my friend this. So I then tipped the brim of the hat as if it was there(but it wasnt yet) and then looked into the mirror to see the perfect hat. It was like a Fedora.

Edited by Kazahel

I had a strange lucid dream last night. It started where I was being chased by agent Smith from the Matrix. He was faster and relentless like out of the movie and I think every time he caught me I would wake up. After about the second time I got annoyed and said to myself that I'd know when I'm dreaming next time he is chasing me and I went back into the chasing dream straight away. This time I remembered what I had said and as he was right behind me I turned around to face him and grabbed him and threw him to the ground and stomped on his head with one foot completely crushing it. And that took care of that and he didn't pop up again.

Then I was lucid at my old primary school. I was with someone else and showing them how to shapeshift. I placed my hands down and ran like an animal and looked into a glass window that had sunlight shining on it and so it was like a mirror. I wanted to see what I was and I could see my reflection very well. I was a fully formed wolf/dog but a really nice strange looking one. I was reminded of a jackal because I looked slightly like Anubis. I had dark grey on my back and on the top of my head but underneath I was bright white. So I was all dark grey on the top of my whole upper body and all bright white underneath. My back legs were all dark grey though as was my tail which was kinda bushy. I remember thinking how handsom I was as this animal and I liked this look better than myself in real life.

Then I told the person I was with that I would shift into a tiger. I placed my human hands down and looked at them while I focused on tiger and I saw them change before my eyes into tiger paws. I then ran the short distance back to the reflection to check and I was indeed a fully formed tiger. I looked really closely into the glass and it looked really cool. I did that a few times turning from one to the other and to turn into tiger I had to think "tiger" but to turn into wolf/dog I had to just simply run on all fours. I tried to turn into a lizard by running lower but when I looked my reflection was naked and a skinny human but with an almost female face with strange hair. Was odd.

Then I decided to fly and I flew off and seemed to find it hard to kinda fly as high/fast as I wanted. On the way I saw my old oriental siamese cat Jet who had recently died a few weeks ago. I landed and sat with her for a moment and gave her a pat to say goodbye and she purred away and was really happy. I then found a mirror near here I think and I looked into it and saw my face was actually a females. It was quite odd to look into the mirror and see a female looking back. It wasn't like I was made up to look female either, I was a completely different person. Perhaps this was Jet though I'm not sure.

Anyway then I left and kept flying and was near the house I grew up in. I was still trying to fly high and I saw in the sky the Eye of Horus made of cloud(the right eye). I used that as a marker and I flew towards it this time really fast and then I flew straight through the center of the eye. It seemed like a doorway and then after that I saw the Mirror of Hathor made of cloud. I flew up to that and the mirror was turning as I was flying closer. When I was almost through it, it stopped turning and written on the mirror was "you did not" at the top. Then I flew through the cloud mirror and I was in that large Egyptian city in the clouds. I've seen it before but this time it was solid and not made of cloud so it was like a real city and there was many people walking around.

I then just flew around the city just thinking how amazing it was. I think I woke up and went straight back into the dream because I was running in a shopping center and I turned into the dog and howled a really good long howl and then soon after I turned in the tiger. I forget parts of this and exactly where this part fit into the dream though. I'm pretty sure it was at the end but I'm not 100%.

Anyway it was quite an odd dream.

Edited by Kazahel

I had strange dream. I was in the passenger seat of our car and I turned around to see who my daughter was talking to. My daughter was trying to get the girl who was sitting next to her to talk to her, but she wouldn't. The little girl never looked up, I got the feeling that she was very sad. Her hair and clothes were wet, and she just sat there looking down with her hands folded in her lap. I realized in my dream that my daughter and I could see this girl, this dead girl, and no one else could. I remember feeling very scared in my dream after I realized this little girl was dead, and I woke up feeling very unsettled. any thoughts on what this dreams means? I don't know anyone who lost a little girl, if I have this dream again how do I help her?

I don't know anyone who lost a little girl, if I have this dream again how do I help her?

I don't really interpret others dreams but I would just say to myself if I dream of her again to ask her what she wants.

I had a somewhat strange dream last night. I wasn't fully lucid but I was enough to know I could fly around and stuff(so I was lucid but went along with the story). Anyway I was in a school yard or maybe it was a prison yard and I was suppose to help a kid get out of his coma. He was about 15 yrs old and from India and he was in a coma but was standing up. He had his eyes open but couldn't talk or anything and was trapped in this way and had been for awhile.

So I flew off over the landscape(hills and green fields)and I had someone else with me but I don't really remember seeing them. I was following a butterfly and it led me to a large deep crack in the ground which had lava at the base. So I guess it was a volcanic fissure and it looked like a wound in the landscape. I went to fly into it but the guide who was with me told me to just fly over it. So I flew over it and then water poured in and cooled the lava to make it hard rock which made the wound look healed. So I flew out and then I saw the Indian kids spirit which was as if lost and travelling over the landscape and so I quickly flew over to him and grabbed his hand.

I knew I was flying around in his subconscious and it was like I had to heal the wound and then drag him back out from his own mind. So I then grabbed the hand of the guide that was with me and we all held hands together linking us. I told him that on the count of three we will all wake up. On the count of two he tried to lift his hands as if to wake up but the guide and I moved our hands on the count of three and lifted them as if to wake us up. Then next thing we are back in the yard where his body was and he wakes up out of his coma and is back to normal.

Everyone was pleased and then I joined in to play a game of basketball with these tall African American players. But I flew above everyone and for a laugh I used my body as if I was a ball and so I kept slam dunking myself headfirst through the net.

I only remember bits and pieces of the dream I just had...but I know that my teacher gave me acid and John Travolta was my father in it.

• 2 weeks later...

I had about five obe style experiences last. Most I've had in one night I think, one after the other. It was pretty cool, it started after a dream, so straight after I woke up I didn't move my real body at all and I instantly moved out of body(well it felt like I moved out of body). So I started laying in blackness like having eyes shut and then I just sat up in bed and flew out the window. I think the first time I could see but every other time I couldn't see anything until about 10 seconds into the experience and once I was already fully out(and outside).

So it was quite odd and I didn't rock out of body this time and I sat up instead, one time I even floated out. Anyway once I felt I was out of body I jumped/flew out the window and then after a few moments I could see. Then I just basically tried to fly to space and then after some time I would wake up again how I started and then do it all again. It felt like at least five times I did that and it felt so real like I was actually sitting up in bed every time. At one time I even thought I hope I'm not actually standing up and about to jump through the window. lol

It was rather strange. There was more to the experiences but I don't remember much now(I should've typed it this morning)mainly just trying to fly to stars, running and testing a few things(calling names).

Anyway it was pretty good because I hadn't tried for awhile but I woke up early to go to the bathroom and thought I'd try go lucid afterwards. I'm still not really convinced its separate from dreaming though because I started almost all of them in complete blackness and then the scene was created after a few moments as if catching up.

Anyway it was all interesting and kinda weird.

I whole a bunch of lucid dreams last night. I was lucid from about 6am-10am(sleeping in cause its the holidays). It was one of those nights where I wake up but go straight back into a lucid dream.

Anyway most were just flying around naked but I teleported a few times to get to different places. At one stage I span around just once and teleported to Antarctica by just thinking of the place. I remember I was at the top of a ramp or something standing naked with Bear Grylls. I was telling him in a Bear Grylls kind of way how I was going to fly out over the ocean to this ice berg. Dive down into the cold water and swim as deep down as I could and touch the bottom of the ice berg and then fly back to here.

So I take to the sky but I didn't fly as good as I had hoped and I fell short of the ice berg and I just dived straight down into the cold dark water. I swam down and down and went pretty deep until I saw a huge Sperm Whale swimming right under me. I was fully lucid but it was still quite scary to be honest because swimming down into the dark ice waters is one of my main fears. And it felt like I might get eaten by something.

Anyway I went a little further but I saw it again(or it was another one) and I thought that will do and I turned around and swam back up to the surface. The whale was also at the surface really close to me as I was getting out of the water. So I go back to Bear Grylls and I'm standing there naked while watching a fishing boat or something with people in their wetsuits.

Bear says to me "Man you got guts I would never do that" and I said something like "why not because I was not wearing a warm wetsuit?" and he says " no because you looked like you were shimmering!". Which meant I looked like a shimmering fish, bait. And even though I was lucid I didn't want to go back into the water and there was not much else to do there, so I span around just once again and thought "bushland" and went back to where I grew up and kept flying around.

Six weeks ago I had a dream when jumped a stream and fell in while my friend was dancing this occured (in real life) yesterday!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had a long lucid dream last night. I wont type all of it though.

I dreamt I flew around for most of it, I seem to fly much more than run now. Anyway I'll type the main parts. I'm trying to see if I can cause earthquakes in the real world by flying down into the earth in the dream world. Its a test(crazy I know) and I guess you could call it in the name of science. So anyway I flew into the earth many times and I was trying to kinda shoulder ram the earth deep down underground inorder to make it shake. I was having trouble stopping myself quickly though, to get that bang! kind of reaction and it was more like just slowing down. It was frustrating me and I kept trying over and over. At one stage I was also teaching an old friend who was with me how to do it too.

Then there was a part where I flew off and came across Karl Stefanovic(tv reporter/host) who I think was a used car salesman. He was trying to sell a very old(bad condition) burgundy Torana. He called it a two brick or something which meant thats about all you would want to pay for it(as a joke but he didn't tell the buyers that). Then another car salesman came up and was showing us how he was stung by a bee and his hand was all swollen up. I could still see the stinger in him and I told him he should take that out. He did and I was going to tell him he has recieved more poison now because of the time it was left in but I didnt want to dampen his day anymore so I didnt say anything. I add this part in because it reminds me a little of how I was hitting the earth, like a bee with a stinger.

Then I flew off and I was watching a disabled child who was in a wheel chair and his mother was using him to beg. So she left him on the street during the day and would pick him up at the end of it. What she would do though was just drive up to the child and lean out the window and grab him around the waist and drive off. So he wasn't allowed in the car. I didn't like seeing this and it annoyed me and I wanted to have a word with her. I flew after them but I lost her when she walked into an apartment complex, she was wearing a pink tracksuit.

Anyway so I flew through a wall and into an apartment and looked for her, I was just going to search all of them this way. I found a person in bed asleep wearing a pink tracksuit so I woke her up but she was a young girl about 10yrs old. I told her I was looking for the disabled child and she started to speak Spanish to me(or maybe Italian). I could understand what she was saying though and she told me that the boy was having a math test soon in class A1 or something. So I flew outside and then through the wall of a class room looking for him.

I was then in a cross legged position like Indian Yoga style and I floated through the wall and around the class and then back out the wall. They were all stunned by this. Then I went into the next class the same way but this time I said to them "you cant do this in math class" as I left. It was meant as a joke and the teacher laughed.

Anyway I couldn't find the kid and I went back to the place where I had been flying through this solid huge piece of rock to make earthquakes and I noticed a large hole going deep into the earth(I figured I must've left it). So I flew down into it and past some strange oil looking rigs and then into the core of the earth. For some reason it was green though, so like toxic green lava and there was strange looking workers down there. I flew though the passages and then through the solid earth again and came out the other side.

Flying through the Earth was a goal I set a few weeks ago and so last night I managed to do it. Yay! Earthquakes is main goal for now though. So if there are any decent quakes then that will be interesting and if not, then I shall have to keep practising/testing.

Edited by Kazahel

I had a long weird lucid dream last night. I drank special water and later sat down in fire.

It started where I was in a city area and the dream had been like an action movie. When I knew I was dreaming I flew to the stars and to another area. It took awhile to fly there and I think it was called Skyrim(like that game, I dont play that but my kid does sometimes) but it was like seeing everything from a top view and looking down on a map. The map was like a star system though and being able to choose where to go in that system. There was symbols of Gods there. I flew around but found out that in the place where I had come from they needed help, so I flew back. It was like an action movie and they were surrounded by tanks and cops and so I ran up to the tanks and hit them with both arms and smashed them. I remember saying to someone with me not to worry we'll just Hulk smash them. lol. I cleared the area and asked a guy I went back for if he would like to come with me. He wanted to stay though with a girl.

Anyway after that I wanted to go back to Skyrim but I didnt want to spend that long flying to get there again. So I kind of dropped out of the area. I fell from where I was and through the world until I was just falling in space and then I thought about the place and next thing I know I was in the map like star system again. This time I flew down to a place where there was about 10 people sitting down, 2 next to each other and it was a ceremony where they were given this special magic/holy water to drink. It was taken from a bone bowl and you would only drink about a tablespoon of it. I was in the front and the guy next to me flew up into the sky and made lightning bolt which gave me an idea and I flew up into the sky and made a storm cloud and rain and I then flew in circles which made a storm tornado. I was getting aggressive slightly inorder to create it with umm.. passion.

Then one of the guys told me to come down and relax alittle and I sat back down and drank the water when he offered it. After that we flew off and I was with someone else and I told them I like to push my fear in lucid dreams and test myself. I saw a fire in a fireplace in the distance and I flew down to a house in the clouds/space and inside there was many other lucid masters. It was like everyone there was a lucid master and I was as well but not as old/experienced as some of them. One guy was really old and looked like a japanese martial art master, I think he was like the oldest but everyone was equal as being a master.

Anyway I went in and sat crossed legged on the fire and was surrounded by fire. Everyone was kind of surprised because they had never thought to try that before. I was trying to set myself fully on fire but I only managed to set my hands/arms on fire. I looked at my arms and fingers and they were all glowing like hot coals and my fingers were like when you burn a stick and are just left with that glow before it turns to ash. I tapped my fingers(pinky and ring finger) like when you ash a cigarette and my fingers fell off. It was very cool and I was trying to turn my whole body into fire. I've done it before but not for awhile. Anyway after that the fire started to go out from water and I think my body was putting it out because of the water I had drunk before. I didnt think this at the time, I couldnt understand it but now I guess it might of been from that. So I spent some time gathering up the hot coals with my hands and trying to get it all burning again but I couldnt in the end.

Then the oldest master was talking with others about how they need to get a blue scroll from Thailand which was close to where they were but none of them had the courage to go there because their lucid masters were into lucid torture and had ways to create hell for you. I liked the challenge though and said I would do it and after some moments of awe from them I set on my way. I started to walk to the door but there was a guy using an angle grinder and making lots of noise and I said to them that he will have to stop or I might wake up. I thought that the angle grinder was happening in real life outside somewhere and being reflected in my dream from the sound. The angle grinder stopped and the master opened the door to show me the direction to fly.

I told him I'll be back in a minute and went to do a powerful take off but instead of flying off quickly I just did that funny hovering thing and was almost touching the ground not moving anywhere. lol. It was a laugh because sometimes if you use your body to fly too much you dont actually fly, its like you have to use your mind more. It was like a novice mistake and I didnt turn around to look at the master but I imagined that he was shaking his head with a palm on his face. lol. I gradually took off though and flew very quickly towards Thailand but I woke up soon after that. I could feel myself waking up but I couldnt manage to stay in the dream.

Edited by Kazahel

• 2 months later...

I had a simple but nice lucid dream last night.

I cant rememeber what made me lucid or where I was when I went lucid but as soon as I knew I was dreaming I flew straight up. I just looked up and flew straight up and out to space. It was very pretty and I left earth very fast and flew deep into space. Stars and nebula were around but after awhile I found myself flying through an asteroid field.

It was funny because I had to stop in the field because it actually hurt flying through it. I was flying fast enough that when I hit the little rocks they stung. The rocks were only about the size of your thumb. Anyway so I stopped and looked around and it was pretty and little rocks were everywhere. I kept flying and stopping every now and then and eventually I flew out and down into the most wonderful setting.

I flew down into what looked like an ocean in space with the sun setting on it. I'm not sure if it was a planet I had flown down onto but I dont remember seeing a planet first, just seeing the sun setting on an ocean. It was reflecting the sun and making the ocean shimmer a golden metallic bronze colour.

It was very beautiful and when I saw that I stopped and thanked God out loud for being able to witness it. And I don't remember anymore after that.

• 3 weeks later...

I had a strange dream last night and a lucid dream the night before. I wont type much of the night before but I basically went lucid and then called for Ariel. He turned up(said it was him anyway)and told me I will know him because he eyes will sparkle. It goes on but I'm only telling this part because it might be slightly connected to my dream last night.

Anyway I dreamt last night I was standing out the front of a house which was surrounded by people. It was night time and a crowd was gathering around the house, I think because Marilyn Manson was inside. Most were standing behind a low wall and not entering the property. So it was almost like a party or something but most people were outside the house.

Then I noticed Charles Manson walked behind me and through the crowd. Other people noticed him as well and he walked inside the house. I then walked inside too because I was interested in what was happeneing. I was looking at the walls which had occult style images on them but done in a manner which was more for show than for meaning(it was almost child like).

I was holding a baseball bat when I snooped around and I noticed some doors were closed. When I was looking around a thug style security guard came out of the room where Charles and Marilyn Manson were talking. He was checking on me to make sure I wasnt going into anywhere I shouldnt. And it was as if I would be killed if I had. I acted like I was just engrossed in what was drawn on the walls and said something like "wow!" as if it was really occult like and coooool. But I was thinking it was meaningless.

The guard then went back into the room and I followed after awhile and peeked inside to see what they were talking about. I saw Manson looking like out of AntiChrist Svperstar days(no shirt, long wet looking black hair) and I saw some kind of ritual, Marilyn Manson lightly scratched the eyes of Charles Manson using sharpened finger nails which looked diseased. He said something about it being done to sicken the eyes and give vision and Charles let him do it.

It caused Charles some pain though(which I think annoyed him)and then Charles went to do the same(which I dont think Marilyn was prepared for). A guy sitting down said in a very deep authority style voice something like "The Son of God will now be blinded so that He may see" And Marilyn was standing up facing Charles and Charles pushed both of his thumbs deep into Marilyn's eyes and basically held his thumbs inside. Marilyn just stood still and was not reacting but was almost acting brain damaged from it or as if going into shock.

And when I saw that I decided it was time for me to leave and I walked outside and left the party. My twin sister was there in the outside crowd and she said something to me about wanting to go in and steal their medications. I said to her that there was a reason I was walking around with a baseball bat and that she shouldnt go inside. And thats all I remember.

It was quiet an odd dream.

Edited by Kazahel

I had a odd dream a few weeks ago as always in my dreams memory of specific details are scant but I was walking along a deserted canal path I know well where I came upon a witch being put on trial and to my consternation the witch was a human body dressed in a robe but with a swans head. I've had other odd dreams like this before but I never seem to be able to remember dreams for long after waking maybe I should start writing them down.

• Like 1

This dream I use to dream about as a kid has come back after about 6 years and it changes slightly each time now.

the trees have no branches and are like pins very tall and there are no bushes or plants around just pines trees and there droppings. few clouds and next to no light from the moon and no wind I'm running down a slight slope running from something that makes no noise I turn my head still running this thing with eyes in darkness looking watching keeping up with me I'm running my guts out legs hurting I turn my head to see how close it is and turn my head forward and fall off a cliff that's very high up my guts drops and the feeling of falling hits me the trees below pin looking pines coming quick. bang I hit them and wake up my bed makes a loud noise and I'm still thinking of the eyes and if it's near me.

While ago I had a dream that Hitler lived next door, he looked like he was in his 90s. My grandfather found out he was Hitler, confronted him about it and gave Hitler the option of committing suicide or being murdered...

Weird dreams are the only type I have

Edited by Rlyeh

There's a weird dreams thread? Awesome!

The funniest one I had recently was a dream in which I went to sleep in the dream and woke up still in the dream. I didn't know you could do that.

The plot was like a stupid movie. I had been videotaping stuff with friends and came back to someone's apartment and went to sleep. When I woke up, everyone was gone, the apartment had been ransacked, the 8mm videotape was on the floor and the tape had been pulled out of its cartridge. Oh my gosh, I must have videotaped something I shouldn't have.

But... I've never used videotape before. And it would have been very easy to roll the tape back into the cartridge so why didn't they steal or destroy it?

I hate dreams with huge plot holes.

I had a dream that my aunt was being attacked by zombies, so I saved her by pushing the zombies into a black hole that was in her front yard. But once I got rid of the zombies, she pulled off her face and revealed that she was the grim reaper in disguise. I started running, and the dream turned into a slow-motion chase sequence with the song "heaven coming down" by the Tea Party playing in the background.

My dreams often seem like adlibs done by someone on acid. I dare anyone to try to top this one in weirdness.

I had a dream that my aunt was being attacked by zombies, so I saved her by pushing the zombies into a black hole that was in her front yard. But once I got rid of the zombies, she pulled off her face and revealed that she was the grim reaper in disguise. I started running, and the dream turned into a slow-motion chase sequence with the song "heaven coming down" by the Tea Party playing in the background.

My dreams often seem like adlibs done by someone on acid. I dare anyone to try to top this one in weirdness.

Zombies always with the Zombies. Well I certainly don't think anyone could top this dream for action but I personally prefer a slower paced dream where I don't have to do so much.

Shouldnt this be in mysteries of mind space etc forum

Okay my dream (s)

I had a dream i was being chased by that dude off the ovaltine can (ovaltine is a hot drink and also a lolly version came out the dude is off the lolly version) he had big teeth and claws and I couldnt get away (had dream about two years ago)

I have had a dream where I walked in to my bathroom and there were two spiders making a single web it was like they were working together to create it. i walked in and avoided touching them I just watched them and slowly backed out of the bathroom. (had dream about two months ago)

Again in the bathroom i had a dream where the entire bathroom was covered in cob webs like they were everywhere. They went across the room and everything i got caught in one and couldnt get out I could feel the spiders making their way towards me but i couldnt see them. Then i woke up (had the dream about a month ago)

Another in the bathroom and with spiders was when I was in the bath then got out and there was a giant spider sitting in front of me blocking the door. It really made me feel scared. i woke up (had dream about twio months ago)

another is where i am in my brothers bedroom looking out his window at the mountain near my house. I am using binoculars and as i peer through them i can clearly see a boy on the mountain with a flare he begins to light the trees with the flares as i watch i hear my self ring fire fighters. Then suddenly as if he heard me call the boy starts rushing towards my house from the mountain. As he comes closer im telling the person on the phone what he is wearing I see that he is wearing a helmet and a green shirt and black/brown pants. i then say something about turtles. The boy dissapears suddenly then he is suddenly standing outside the window I dont remember his face cause I woke up (had this dream last night)

Weird?

I have had quite a few dreams about spiders too... One where there was a Banana Spider that looked like a bunch of Bananas!

It was in top of a cage on a never ending flyover(raised road) which was circular??... Never ending.. then I woke up!!

About Six years ago.

One where my Living room was full of garden spiders & web's so I went into the bedroom Which was clear of them but two appeared so I scooped them up with a beaker but squashed one of them... I was gutted & when I turned around, the room was full of them... Then I woke up!!

About 4 months ago.

I have had others but my dreams tend to fade with time!!! If I remember I'll edit & post....

There's a weird dreams thread? Awesome!

The funniest one I had recently was a dream in which I went to sleep in the dream and woke up still in the dream. I didn't know you could do that.

Really? That's like the common scary dream sequence in Hollywood/TV. The character will be dreaming, wake up thinking all is okay, and then something else scary and weird happens, which causes them to actually wake up.

I bet that storyline originated with Nightmare On Elm Street.

I can try. I used to have a recurring nightmare that Angela Lansbury would come to my bed and bite my neck like a vampire. Angela freaking Lansbury. Murder He Dreamed

Edited by _Only
  • Like 1

Really? That's like the common scary dream sequence in Hollywood/TV. The character will be dreaming, wake up thinking all is okay, and then something else scary and weird happens, which causes them to actually wake up.

I bet that storyline originated with Nightmare On Elm Street.

I think Nightmare On Elm Street and Hollywood in this instance borrowed their plots from a common experience. I've lost count of the number of times I have dreamed, woken up and then realised I was still dreaming and woken up again - it is very confusing and trying to make yourself truly wake up is like trying to sit up in quicksand.

• Like 1