Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The weird dreams thread!

_Ghastly_

I had a lucid dream within a dream last night.

I was dreaming I was in a shed out the back of my house(it was all different though)and there was a bed set up. I didn't know I was dreaming and so I lay down to sleep to try to lucid dream. After I shut my eyes, I went into a dream straight away where I was in the bushland near where I grew up. I knew I was dreaming then and was surprised that I had gone into the lucid dream so quickly. So I started to fly around and ended up flying towards the sun and the moon which I could see near each other. There was a peacock image in both of them for some reason.

• Like 2

On 6/18/2022 at 3:55 AM, XenoFish said:

Which were either used or processed into potted meat.

Sling Blade - Hargraves Potted Meat Product  "Chock Full of Peckers & Lips Since 1937"

:w00t:

• 2 weeks later...

I dreamt last night I had a pimple coming out of the large vein on my forearm. I squeezed it and it was hard, more like a boil, and after more squeezing a piece of what looked like dark wood came out. Similar to a grain of wheat in size and shape. So I grabbed the tip of it and pulled out the husk of a dragonfly. It was about the size of a bee but it had the eyes of a dragon fly. After that it was like I was at a medical place and they were saying I had an active case of.. whatever they called it.. And I was watching them crawling under my skin using my veins as paths. It was like I was then shown a picture in my mind of someone else who had died at that stage, but I felt fine and wasn't really concerned.

It was similar to a dream I had years ago with bees under the skin. (quoted from my journal but it'll be posted here too)

" 21st January 2012

I dreamt last night that I was outside, in the backyard of my place under the trees with another person who I think was wearing all white. I don't know who they were but they showed me a book or something that showed a bee going into the palm of a human hand. We talked about it and then I showed them my left palm which had a hole in it about half a cm in size just under the pointer finger. The surrounding skin was twisted similar to if you placed a blunt pencil on your skin and twisted it. A bee was trying to burrow inside and had its head inside the hole and I was showing the person with me how its the same as in the book as if it was a normal thing. I casually grabbed the bee and carefully pulled it out to show the hive entrance.

It wasn't easy to take the bee out, it was quite strong and after I did I just let the bee fly around me. Then we could see the skin around my palm was being raised as if another bee was under the skin and was trying to find the exit, it was moving around looking for it. It eventually found the exit and placed just its head out of the skin and looked at us, I think it was kinda looking to see where the other bee had gone and I showed it to the person with me as if it was a normal thing, and I said something like "see" in a casual manner. I wasn't freaked out by having them inside me but it was kinda weird. I dreamt about bees not that long ago too(Bee Death Dream))but in that dream I was one of/with them. This time I dreamt I was their hive. 

*also the bee was quite large and was black. I couldn't tell if it was black from being slightly wet though from being in the skin or if it was just a black bee. It wasn't a normal looking bee though that I see around the garden here. "

Edited by Kazahel

@Kazahel have you ever heard the term "she got under your skin"?   It seems to me you are bothered about something, and it has "gotten under your skin".   Bees could have something to do with gossips, I have no idea what dragon flys represent and I may be wrong about the bees.   It is your symbology.  I hope you can figure it out.

On 6/3/2016 at 1:22 AM, Mark One said:

I just managed to stop myself from falling into what was infact leaf covered water

It seems to me that this was a pee alert dream: you awakened before you wet yourself.

On 7/21/2006 at 3:44 AM, _Ghastly_ said:

Had any weird dreams lately? Just put em here! :)

Ok, the dream I'm about to post is really hard to keep up with so just bear with me.

So this dream was happening near the end of the 4th grade school year I believe. I was in this small room with a girl from school named Catherine. We then went out of the room and walked into this long hallway with an entire line of students. We started walking and made a turn to this door that led outside. It was raining hard, so we kept walking. Walked for a few minutes than we made another turn. So we're still outside, and I guess we were on a ship or near the ocean or something, cause we had to walk into this huge body of water that had all sorts of visible animals swimming around like whales and sharks. The water wasn't that deep, you could still see your chest when you walk in, but I was still scared to go in with all those animals while it was raining. So I tried to go to the back of the line, but there was this huge fat kid blocking the path, so I figured I'd just hjave to go in. I started walking then I lost my balance, probably because the floor was so slippery because it was raining, but I started sliding so fast that I flew off the boat. I flew to a sound room (don't ask) and yelled as I continued falling, everyone heard me yelling on a loud speaker, than they realized that I was missing so they started searching for me. I landed in some park where it was still raining, and I was blinded for a while. My vision was restored briefly after.

Now Gerald from Hey Arnold found me at wear I had landed, and bought me back. To get back to the boat, we had to go through the sea. They found me and the dream skipped to a new scene. We were now in this appartment getting reading for some 4th grade Graduation party. Gerald was in the room with me, and I started crying I think because I was going to miss all my friends. I can't remember the rest. :lol:

Anyone else had any weird dreams lately? :lol:

Let Doctor Cookie analyse your dream.

Leaving school is not going to be like chucking you into deep water. You will miss it, school is the best time of many peoples lives, but you will be fine as most of the animals out there are friendly. You wont drown!

You secretly love Catherine by the way and need to make sure you at least get her number lol.

13 hours ago, Kazahel said:

pulled out the husk of a dragonfly. 

I was watching them crawling under my skin using my veins as paths. It was like I was then shown a picture in my mind of someone else who had died at that stage, but I felt fine and wasn't really concerned.

It was similar to a dream I had years ago with bees under the skin. (quoted from my journal but it'll be posted here too)

You were right to associate both dreams.

At first I supposed that something might be wrong with your blood vessels, like high blood pressure. Your old bee dream invalidated that hypothesis, though.

This now is my interpretation: The you - as is usual - is the conscious you. The man in white, the dragon flies and the bees are the subconscious you's. Nothing to worry about: they are parts of you, friends apparently. You are a hive indeed.

Pity those who are not hives for they are the most lonely of people - and the most mentally handicapped ones.

I have been collecting dreams for a book about dream interpretation. I would like your permission to publish these your dreams in that intended book.

13 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

@Kazahel have you ever heard the term "she got under your skin"?   It seems to me you are bothered about something, and it has "gotten under your skin".   Bees could have something to do with gossips, I have no idea what dragon flys represent and I may be wrong about the bees.   It is your symbology.  I hope you can figure it out.

Maybe but I don't feel bothered by anything anymore than usual. Bees I look at as wonderful little insects, nothing negative at all about them. Dragonflies I've never thought much about.

9 hours ago, Ell said:

You were right to associate both dreams.

At first I supposed that something might be wrong with your blood vessels, like high blood pressure. Your old bee dream invalidated that hypothesis, though.

This now is my interpretation: The you - as is usual - is the conscious you. The man in white, the dragon flies and the bees are the subconscious you's. Nothing to worry about: they are parts of you, friends apparently. You are a hive indeed.

Pity those who are not hives for they are the most lonely of people - and the most mentally handicapped ones.

I have been collecting dreams for a book about dream interpretation. I would like your permission to publish these your dreams in that intended book.

Yes I don't think it's anything health related at all either. I'm pretty fit for my age. And it would make sense they are a subconscious me. Feel free to use any dreams I've typed, maybe just one day send me a link for the book.

• Like 1