Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The weird dreams thread!

_Ghastly_

I thought I'd add another of my dreams. This dream occured almost 4 years ago...

I was stood on the pavement of the road on which I used to walk along to take me youngest son to school.

It was daylight and sometimes, even when it's daylight, the moon can be seen in the sky. This time it was different...

For some unknown reason, the moon became like a mirror!

So, what I was seeing was not the moon but the Earth itself! I was seeing both the light and dark sides of the planet so I knew which areas where it was night time.

It was a most unusual sight.

Good topic.

One of the stranger and more vivid dreams that I dreamt took place over the course of 3 days, each day being a new part to the dream. This is a really really condensed version of the dream:

Part I

It starts off at the dead of night with me in scuba gear swimming with a girl towards two ships (a destroyer and a battleship) anchored in the Monterey Bay (CA). I go into a flashback of the past experiences to get me there. I 'remember' watching TV/radio as nearly every major city in the US was destroyed by nuetron bomb or massive biological attacks, SF, NY, LA, DC, Boston, Philly, San Diego, plus others, and just about every state capital. After the mass confusion and the collapse of the US gov several countries led by China attack all of the US foreign military bases. After a few weeks the US fleet was destroyed, air bases and forts overrun and the coalition against the US was planning to invade. One location of the invasion was the Monterey Bay. So I, with some friends, had decided to set up a resistance group in the hills of Santa Cruz so that our families can leave. The invasion had started, we had already hit a few convoys, and now with the support of the remnants of the army we were ordered to sink these two ships. It being a dangerous mission -to the point of being a sucide mission-, me not having a wife or kids, and me leading the militia I decided to take this on this mission. This other girl who is p***ed because her family was killed, and she too having no husband or kids, volunteered to go with me.

So now im back to swimming to the first ship, the destroyer. We both get there split up and place C4 on the length of the ship just under the water line as not to be seen but still be able to detonate to the remote detonator. So that ship being 'mined' with no problem we swam over (quite a ways) to the battleship. Knowing that C4 wont penetrate the hull and sink the battleship, we lost the scuba tanks and fins, preped are MP5s and climbed an anchor to the main deck searching for the engine room and the aft magazine room. We luckily arent seen as we slip into the bowels of the ship. We start down the stairs running, full of adrenaline. People start coming our of doors into the stair well, and we have to neutralize them. We make it down to the engine room kill the people inside, mine everything, and book it out of there. As we run to the Magazine room the alarm finally goes off and with people scrambling we are basically just shooting. We make it to the magazine room which is heavily guarded. I throw the remaining C4 near the wall to the magazine room and we pull back feigning retreat. We then run up the nearest stair well still firing and reloading like crazy but thinking we might actually make it. Finally to the deck and we open the door.

And we are surrouned by chinese marines. An officer tells us to put down our weapons slowly, so we do, but when Im placing the gun on the ground, I arm and press the detonator. It knocks us all down with the inital blast and as the aft magazine is exploading me and the girl dive into the ocean. The battleship is sinking and the destroyer in the distance is rolling over. With the explosions we lost our gear and so are left to swim on the surface. And because of that we have to take a long route around the destroyer and not the direct route to where we were supposed to be picked up. So after swimming for ages and both starting to feel hypothermia we make it to the pick up point. Two of my friends in a speed boat pick us up, and give us the run down. The chinese have stepped up patrols on the beach looking for us, both ships have sunk, and this was the last time they were going out to search the pick up point before giving up on us as dead. We make it to the dock switch to camo new guns and we take to getting back to our camp.

This is halfway of Part I of three parts. Basically this dream is so vivid, realistic and builds on itself that I have never experienced anything like it. There was travel time, logical thought, I remember faces, houses, and the sequence of events seemed real. But Im stopping here, unless people want me to go on, because this is already a way to long post.

Once again good topic, good reading, and cheers.

This is a dream I had last year...

My mother had been recruited or had volunteered to participate in an online agony aunt website along with 3 or 4 other women and she was telling me about it.

She went on to say, "Someone needs to teach me how to do HTML." I got the immediate feeling that that 'someone' was me!

So I said something on the lines of, "I'm sure the other volunteers will be able to help you. If not them, then the site administrator should be able to."

Her face dropped and she asked, "You know HTML, don't you?"

I said, "Very little. I know how to tweak things that are already there like the colours on my forum courtesy of online tutorials that I've read but not enough to set something up from scratch. I wouldn't know where to begin!"

"Oh," she said, "I was hoping you'd teach me..."

I said, "But I don't know enough to teach you, Mother."

"Well," she ventured, "You could learn it and teach me."

I said, "What? You want me to learn HTML so I can teach you? I don't have the time to do that. I've got a severely disabled child to care for! It'd be much quicker if you learnt it yourself. Cut out the middle man, so to speak."

She dropped the issue with a quiet, "Oh."

last night i had a strange dream about something dealing with mysterious creatures infesting this farm that was right next to a jungle. at night, this little kid went up to his mom (he was sleep walking) and said "Jungle 55" in a terrified way. and the next day the mom or someone died in the jungle next to the farm. i guess the jungle was called "Jungle 55". but for some reason the name "jungle 55" scares me. i don't know why. just typing this makes me feel uneasy for some reason.

I posted this in another thread, but oh well.

This one that I had about 2 years ago, this one was so crazy that I actually wrote it down when I woke up so I wouldn't forget it. Now that I look back at it, it was funny, but when I first woke up from it I was scared crapless. Anywho, the dream starts out at my house, and in my living room Joey from Full House is hosting an anime costume contest (hey, I said it was gonna be wierd!). So I go to watch the contest and Joey yells at me "Get out of here you b*tch! We don't want you around here!". So then I decide to go take a shower. I was just about to get in the shower then Joey storms into the bathroom, grabs me, and smashes my head against the wall several times. Then he yells "I'm tired of you! I'll give you what you deserve!" Then he takes a pair of scissors and starts cutting my hair off, until I'm left with a short, boys haircut. He then says "HAHAHA!! Now you look like a dyke!" and leaves the bathroom laughing hysterically. I look in the mirror, and then I start to cry because I have a really ugly haircut. Then I get out of there, get dressed, and go to bed. The next morning I go into my dining room and Joey's sitting there eating breakfast. I see him and I scream "YOU!! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME, YOU B*STARD!!" Then I go nuts and start taking glasses off the shelves and flinging them at Joey. He gets hit several times and falls to the floor with blood gushing out of him. As he tries to crawl away I take a big glass shard from the floor and start flaying his skin off in a very grotesque manner. When I'm done Joey is nothing but a gross, bloody mess on the floor, and then I woke up, scared out of my wits. I wish I could get this dream analyzed by someone to find out what the hell it means! Apparantly I have some deep, dark, hidden hostility towards Full House cast members?

• 2 weeks later...

I had a weird dream not last night but the night before.. I dreamt that I was sleeping in the back of my first car which was a little panel van. I was just parked out the front of my old high school and I was sleeping instead of going to class I think. Anyway I dreamt that I had shut my eyes to sleep and was just starting to drift off when I felt someone come close, who started to run a small hand along the blankets going higher towards my face. So I could feel the slight pressure and could just sense this persons distance. I didnt want to open my eyes too early because I wanted them to think I was asleep so I could scare them at the perfect time. Anyway so I waited and when I felt that they were right infront of my face about to touch it, I lept up really quickly and grabbed them with one of my hands which went to hold behind there head for some reason.

Anyway what I grabbed was a screaming baby alien looking thing. I have never dreamt of anything quite like it before. It freaked me out because I knew what I was holding but I could tell it was just a baby and I couldnt just let go of it because it didnt really have any arms or legs.. like it had funny ones which didnt look very strong... like a cricket does... so the whole thing looked more like a huge semi slimy purple cricket with black eyes. But I just held it because I didnt want to drop it and it was screaming more than me. lol. So I looked at it and thought to it to not be afraid of me because I wont drop you or hurt you. Because by that stage I was standing outside and I wasnt in the car at all.. it was like when I jumped up to grab it I was outside straight away holding the baby, which was screaming from the shock I think... Then I woke up after just holding him.

So yeah.. it was pretty weird but I think I did ok considering I wasnt lucid at all.

Edited by Kazahel

It's in my elementary school years. I was chased by a large and blue-blood snake. It bited someone. And it skipped to another scene, where I was playing with a taperecorder. The rest I can't remember.

• 3 weeks later...
I dreamt I met James Spader at a lovely bar in Cape Town, on the sea. He had an assistant with him, a very personable woman called Bonnie. We were chatting and the place was empty when all of a sudden James fell over and started twitching like he was in a fit. Well Bonnie and I rushed him away out of there before anyone saw, and then I had to go to work. But when I came back James was dressed in other clothes, a smart woollen suit and mustard coloured shirt and was looking quite fragile but OK and then he and Bonnie told me he had a brain tumour (recently diagnosed ).

Although I was devastated as he was too, and Bonnie, we made the best of it and sat by the fire and chatted and I was very impressed with the aura he had, of peace and goodwill and a hugely sharp sense of humour. I can recall every detail of how I felt, of how the place looked, how he looked, how everything was...

I remember being really impressed with his classiness and could see he'd had a prestitigious education (as he did have before he dropped out) and that he was as intelligent as I always thought he'd be.

Strange one...... still thinking about it - it was all so clear, not like a dream at all.

I used to have a crush on him, still one of my faves. Ok, bumping this, I will put a few dreams on tomarro (I HAVE to go to bed and dream some more) but i have very vivid and weird dreams all the time. I love to hear about peoples dreams.

Edited by snappydragon

Well ever since i was 4,i kept dreaming about litttle black monsters,and i sill do to this day,once in a while the dream comes back

i had a dream in february that slipped into this reality. i remember looking over at a little black girl who was surrounded by figures in medical scrubs, completely covered like in the movie the attic expeditions. they were doing something to her mouth and she had that sad little deer caught in the headlights look on her face. the next thing i know, they're coming towards me. i'm sitting in a dentist's chair. the doctor in front of me pulls my mouth open and inserts an instrument to keep it that way. i leave my body and see everything from above. i'm a little black boy and that girl next to me is my sister. the doctor begins some kind of procedure. i watch, wondering what he could possibly be doing. this isn't an ordinary visit to the dentist. as i float above looking into my own mouth, i see him drill a hole into one of my back teeth and insert a metallic tube. he then takes another small piece of metal and inserts it into the tube. this is obviously what he just did to my sister. i get the feeling that he is putting some kind of tracking devices in our teeth that are made to look like regular fillings. the figure towering over my little body then grabs a small hammer and a long, thin metal rod and begins hammering the device in the hole with the rod. for some reason, this doesn't work how it's supposed to and the device gets stuck about half way in the tube. it sends a shock through my entire body, that makes me jerk in pain. i wake up with my whole body twitching and numb, like i've just had a bad shock from something. when i can finally move, i look over to the space heater to make sure it's still working and hasn't gone up in flames. then, i look over to the humidifier and see that it's still working properly. the only thing i can think happened is that the humid air somehow became electrically charged and shocked me while i was asleep. then i think to myself, how i could have known in the dream what was coming. everything in the dream led up to me being shocked. maybe there was slight shock that caused the dream and as it got worse, it startled me awake. but then again......

this isn't the first dream i've had like this. the reality we exist in isn't as black and white as some people perceive it to be. i often wonder if i'm reliving something from another life or if i've somehow jumped into someone else's reality. dreams can be as real as anything we experience awake. sometimes i think that maybe this is just one reality and i'm somehow tapping into others while i'm asleep. i've had premonitions and i can control my dreams sometimes. i can even control things with my own body if i concentrate hard enough. (not that i get the chance very often-i have to be in a quiet, stress-free environment) it's a really amazing thing; the human brain.

• Like 1

Thats how my dreams seem sometimes.. like I'm tapping into others when I'm dreaming. I had a weird dream the other night which was pretty strange.. I might also tell the another one I had a few nights before it because it was in the same place.

I dreamt I was out the front of my old house at night time with two or three friends I havent seen for ages. We were about to go back out again to get drunk and I was just going home to get my dinner. Which was on a plate with a knife and fork.. it was like a yummy looking schnitzel with some peas and stuff which was brought out to me. And I was just standing out the front of my house about to eat it. And I was hungry. Then my friends said that they were hungry and that it looked nice, so I offered it to them but only if they all cut it nicely and not just rip my dinner apart with their hands. So they shared it nicely with my knife and fork. And I just thought that I would get something to eat later, but I was worried that I didnt actually eat anything while they were eating because we were all going to go get drunk afterwards and that was the only reason we were there in the first place.

Anyway the other night I dreamt I was in the same place but it was day time and I was trying to mix up some red paint(like the paint from my other dreams..)like I was sucking it up from a 1ltr paint can with a syringe and getting ready to inject it. It wasnt filling up very easily and I was like tapping it to get it to run down when my mother came along, so I had to hide the syringe which I did by just hiding it in my hand hidden by the wrist. So I talked to her while mainly thinking about what I was about to do, which made me realise what I was about to inject! Like it was red paint ffs. lol. And so then I pulled out the syringe in the open and squirted the paint onto the paper which I had down and was drawing on. Like I pretended that I wasnt going to shoot it up and that I was just going to draw with it in a artistic way. And I showed her my painting/drawing which had bright colours(oranges and greens) which was a drawing like how a child would do of someone enjoying the sunshine. And then she walked away to water the garden again and I was just thinking how I couldnt believe I was about to shoot up this paint stuff while at the same time thinking she had gone and nows my chance. Like I squirted the paint out also because I knew I had lots left. And I just looked really closely at the stuff in a confused way. I wanted it and I remember looking at my arm and seeing that it looked like I had already used it. I remember laughing and thinking to myself to remember that the snake bite looking marks were actually from the syringe.

Edited by Kazahel

I have plenty, but I'll mention a couple of pretty weird ones I had recently.

Considering I'm not in the least bit religious, my Noah's Ark dream was pretty random. In it, I was told by someone or something that there would be a huge tidal wave that would cover all the land and it was up to me to organise a ship in which to save people. I can't remember if I had the ship built, or I brought it (knowing me, I probably stole it) but I gathered all my friends and family. We were on the ship in the ocean, watching a big wave approach when I looked down and saw this girl who I don't get along with (alright, I hate her) and she asked if she could come on the ship, to which I replied there was no room (there was plenty). I felt pretty horrible when I woke up though.

Another one I had recently involved water as well. I dreamed my grandparents had a huge pool in their backyard, and there was a sort of underwater gate that went under the houses to the right of her house and ended up where the main road should have been (which instead was a kind of lake). There was a sort of barge on the water, and I went into it and suddenly the phone rang and some guy said a giant crocodile was on the loose. I went to go warn my family, but the barge started shaking and a crocs head came up through the floor, causing water to rush in. For some strange reason, I could breathe under water, so I swam into some room and went into the corner and looked down in time to see the croc (which seemed smaller now) swim in. I thought he wouldn't see me, but he swam around and up and came right at me with his jaws open. I shut my eyes and told myself to wake up, and I thankfully I did.

• 3 weeks later...

I've had a few more strange dreams in the last few nights. The first one I dont remember much but I was trying to inject a green liquid into myself with a 1ml syringe. I had filled the needle full though so it was really hard to jack back and I was really stretching for it. So I wasnt sure if I managed to hit the vein or if I had gone through it, but I remember just going for it anyway and thinking if I missed it didnt matter. I think I did miss though because I remember pushing down the lump with my hand after. It was like I only half got me. So yeah.. it was weird and I felt like a junky and I'm not sure what dreaming of injecting colour means, but this time it was green. I also remember my arm had patterns on it like many diamonds joined together but black so to make like scales. So thin black lines which make little diamond shapes all joined together(kinda like those german windows). And my skin was off green but very faint. I dont know where I was but after I used it I just walked around pushing down the lump while looking at my arm which had tattoos all over it and was almost green looking(my skin). It looked pretty cool though because it was green and black and just the way it was done.. It almost makes me want to get a tattoo done. Anyway..

I also had a really quick dream over the weekend that I was looking through my sons hair for nits. I remember looking and thinking he had them and that was pretty much the whole dream. I woke up and thought that I should call his mum later to look but I didnt because I'd checked my sons hair only a few weeks ago.. and that was just because someone typed something about nits in a thread so I thought I might as well look then. And yeah.. he was clean and we had never had nits before.. we had always managed to dodge it so far. Anyway when my son came home from his mums, the next morning before school I saw him scratching and I remembered my dream and I ran over to look. And yup... I had never really seen a nit before and it was alittle bit of a shock. So yeah.. that was weird but helpful.. and I'm just glad its over and that I didnt get them.

Edited by Kazahel

• 1 month later...

I had a strange dream this morning.. I dreamt I was walking through still water which had filled a room up to almost waist high. I cant remember much at all but I remember I was with two other people who I think was my twin sister and my mother. They were trying to get something which was in this room and I was looking out more and was telling them we should not worry about it because I was watching an invisible fish instead, which was living where we had wandered. It showed itself to me just enough at first for me to see it and it was around a foot long maybe.. It looked almost like a catfish because it had two whiskers but the whole thing was pretty much invisible at first and it looked like the sand which was on the floor, so it was just swimming around my legs watching me, and I was watching it so I didnt tread on it later because it was hard to see.

Anyway I was trying to get the others attention on this fish because it was pretty cool, but they kept saying they couldnt see it which was getting alittle frustrating. But then the fish swam much higher and not so close to the sand, and as it did that it went slowly fully visible(with almost sunlight or something), it started at the head and when it hit the tail it had made scales which were a very bright light orange. So the whole fish was white with bright orange scales, and it swam as if to show itself off. Anyway so I said to the people there that surly they had seen it now, but I cant remember their answer. I dont think they were sure they had seen it.

But yeah.. it was a trippy dream because I dont dream of fish that much(not like that one).. this fish was very pretty.. It looked like a koi I guess.. but it could camouflage by going completely invisible.

(edited for spelling)

Edited by Kazahel

my three wierdest dreams are probably this:

i don't know how this one began, but i took a hubcap off a car and found kermit the frog in it. he told me "Don't answer the red phone!" he kept repeating this, as if he was hypnotizing me or something, then he split into two kermit the frogs and kept repeating his warning.

my other wierd dream:

one of my friends was jumping on a bed, and inbetween the mattress and the springbox was tons of pizza sauce, and under the pillow, too. me, my brother, and my dad were there, laughing as if it was fun. and there was demented clown music in the background.

this one was when i lived in Phoenix, Arizona. my family was standing in the garage, looking up at this huge eyeball floating in the air with tentacles hanging from it. we had some insecticide-like stuff to kill it, and we told my brother to get it, but he wouldn't get it. it was wierd.

Thats crazy! When I was 3 years old I had a dream where there was a huge eyeball floating in the sky over our back yard! Thats wild. I have crazy dreams all the time tho.

Last week I dreamed I ran into axl rose on a bus, but it wwas the young axl and he was all in black in white wile everything else was color. He wouldn't talk to me, but for some reason we seemed to be hiding from some one. Then we were in like a closet or storage foom with a green bowl and a snake . He wouldn't talk but it I knew he wasnted me to be very quiet. Then I woke up. lol

Has anyone ever die in there dream? I have twice the first time i was beaten to death by a group of men dress in all black. I woke up after the final blow to my head everything went black for a few seconds before I woke. It felt like nothingness. The second time I was hack into pieces by some dead zombie thing with some kind of chainsaw. I ran and got corner in the bathroom and as he cut me up i fell in the tub full of water which turn all red with my blood. I felt my body die and then I floated out of it and look down at my body in pieces in the tub. I couldn't move i was just floating there watching the zombie thing mess with my parts. I woke up a few mins later. Both happen in some sort of abandoned building.

The first time I was scare in the dream which is rare for me. The second time I had no fear except the shock of being caught off guard and being kill but it wasn't a fright shock it was more like I just **** up big time feeling.

I have an endless list of unspeakable dreams but those two stick out cause I die in them. Just thought I share them.

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC: I had a nightmare recently that My parents were alive and they were living in the trailer I live in now, and so was my sister. Not so uncommon for me. The parents ignored me(not so uncommon either) My cousin also lived there, they have all lived here at one time or another, most people have family homes we have a family trailer, how redkneck are we? Anyways, There were dogs that were fighting at my feet, they were very small, suddenly the were fighting on me, and moving very fast, so they were blurring. They went from that to little balls to demons in a flash of an eye. I woke up quick. I had only had two hours sleep, had been up all night, and that was my second time trying to sleep that morning. I gave up. Ok for the graphic part. I once dreamt that I was in a round mall like store but very small. I was different ages and different persons in my dream, a kid on a big wheel, a kid and a doctor and someone else I think. There was a kitchen there, what I saw in the kitchen as a child was a soup they were beckoning me to eat. It was made up of aborted babies, and they forced it on me. It was a terrifying dream and i could not figure it out. I believe I traced it back to an incident that happened as a child, I don't remember it happening with me, it difficult to explain I don't remember it, I just suddenly knew it as it occurred to someone else. One of my cousins hunting dogs was at out house, or it was my dad's. It had a stillborn litter of puppies that i seen, and it affected me badly, i think the dog had tried to "absorb" her litter after wards as animals do.

I had a wierd dream, so i was living in the 1800's or in the time where women wore dresses because i remeber everyone was, and i was the daughter of this women (not my real mom) just some women and her husband was einstein..? well it looked alot like him to me in my dream he was, then my actualy real father is also in my dream.

And he's not my dad he's just a guy i know in my dream. and i remember holding him and my mom and i were very scared and we were all outside of this big wooden house in a deserted place and we were all standing behing this long wooden table it was short but long legs. i rember going closer to the house and my mother was looking through the window crying and i was also crying and just wanting to get in, but did not. I rmeber their was a doctor inside when i peaked through the window he had a suit fomr those old days, and he was going to cut einstein ( my fathers') brain out and my mom was crying just touching the window i saw when they opened his brain and took most of it out i then saw a whole they made a whole through his head and then he just go tup like nothing happend and he was like well, i feel way much more better now! and my mom stayed crying by the window and i went back to were the people were staring at this happen and i huggedmy (dad) who in my dream was just my uncle or a friend.

so yeah that was my dream it was just wierd lol i havnt even read anything on einstein in a long time now and i dont know it was just a wierd feeling. lol

• 3 weeks later...

I had a weird dream last night. It wasnt a very nice dream though and I'm not sure why I dreamt it.. But anyway..

I dreamt that I was in my kitchen and another man who I didnt know(who was about 35) was there, who I think had broken in or something. I dont remember much but I remember he wasnt supposed to be there, and I was afraid for my kid, so I kicked his feet out from under him to make him fall to the floor. Which he did, and he banged the back of his head on the ground which shocked him. Then for some reason I just reached for a knife and cut his throat really quickly while he was still on the ground. I cut near his voice box though and not the jugular, which was strange.. like I did a little cut(a few inches)which was bleeding lots and it made him feel like he was dying.. he couldnt speak. But I could see it in his eyes and it was pretty horrible, and he was very sorry for being in my house. Like he was a thief or something and I was forgiving him but only after I cut his neck because I didnt feel like he was a threat anymore, because he was too afraid of dying. He thought he was going to bleed to death and I thought he might too. Which just made all the fear go out the window and I then treated him like someone who just needed help.

So I stood up off him and helped him up, and I was just trying to tell him that it will be ok.. because he was bleeding lots and was panicking, which made me feel pretty bad. He just stood there holding his neck not saying anything but looking really scared. So I looked around for something to stop the bleeding.. like a t-towel, but I found an unrolled bandage which was waiting on my kitchen sink. So I led him over and said that we need to stop the bleeding and that I would have to drive him to hospital straight away. Which was really strange.. the dream went from me hurting him, to me helping him very quickly. It was like I treated him like a friend after that, and I wasnt scared of him at all because I could see in his eyes that he was too afraid of death to be.. a threat anymore. Like he only wanted my help after that.

Which was weird and horrible, but it was also good too.. It was a mixed dream of different emotions. And I'm just glad how it ended.

Edited by Kazahel

I had a dream last night that aliens infected the planet with a virus that killed everyone 18 and older so they could take all the children and use them in some sort of experimental process that would solve their infertility problem. I was a kid in the dream and was sad because my best friend was dead. At one point, I was hiding in the closet with my infant sister (I have no actual sister) so the aliens (who looked a lot like the alien white guys in Brother From Another Planet) couldn't find us. Unfortunately, they did find us and kidnapped us to their home planet, which looked just like the house I came from and the leader was saying I had to learn to accept him as my new father. So I strangled him with a really long twisty-tie.

Then I half woke up to the cat kneading me and for some reason was completely convinced that all this happened on Degrassi because everyone in the dream looked just like them. So I ended up dreaming that I was trying to find which episodes all this happened in and it was driving me crazy because I knew that this had happened even though it made no sense.

Then I woke up for real.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a weird running dream last night which was pretty cool and I wasnt really lucid either.. I was almost semi lucid.. but not quite anyway..

I dreamt last night that I was in a large shopping center looking for some new clothes. I cant remember the start very well but I think I had some black clothes picked out to try on, but I had left them just outside the change room or something. So I quickly popped out in just my undies so that I could grab the clothes. Anyway on my way I got lost and couldnt find the clothes or my way back to where I had left mine. lol. So I found myself just standing there in the middle of the busy shops(clothes section)only wearing a pair of dark green undies(which I dont actually own in real life..so they were new too). So I felt alittle awkward and I didnt have a clue I was dreaming so I just strolled around trying to look casual(lol).. looking for some clothes to wear.

I was looking for something to grab but I couldnt find anything, and then a group of four or five high school kids came up, who noticed me but not in a high school fashion.. if that makes sense. Like they didnt straight out tease me. They were all in white and light blue. And one was a girl who was watching slightly(peeking)while she was looking for underwear herself(or maybe that was just her excuse to get closer to me).. and she had very long brunette hair. Anyway I watched them for a moment to see what they were thinking and then I decided to.. move away. It was like they wanted to suss me out, so I moved away to begin to run. I wasnt afraid or anything.. I just wanted to not bother about clothes anymore and I wanted to move on.

So I went into the center walkway(so not hiding amongst the clothes anymore lol).. and I straight away placed my finger tips into the shiny concrete stuff on the floor(so my fingers broke the concrete to grip the ground like a cat with claws).. and I began to run. I ran so fast hey.. lol.. I always run fast and I felt funny this time because I figured everyone was just seeing my green undies..(lol)because I didnt shapeshift I dont think.. I went slimmer around the waist while running but not fully animal. So I figured while I was running that I probably didnt look the best which made me run more. hehe.. and it was weird because I didnt go lucid.

Anyway.. so I ran and I left the shops very quickly and found myself running along a red carpet in a hallway which was all red.. so it was like I was near the multi movie theaters. And eveyone was just coming out of all the movies at once, so I could see they were blocking my way on the red carpet. And I sure wasnt going to stop.. so I ran up the side of the wall(almost to the roof), and then kept running along the side of the wall(like a cat still) for about 50 meters maybe until I had cleared them all... then I ran back down the wall to land onto the ground. ^_^ It was so classic.. as I ran along the wall my fingers were holding me to it because they gripped like before and because of the speed. It was one of the coolest tricks I've done infront of that many people in a dream before like that(like not lucid).. And after I landed it I just looked behind at them all briefly, and then I ran off and woke up.

It's a blast sticking to walls in dreams.. I've done it heaps before but not quite like that. Like once years ago I actually went lucid in a dream and so I walked up a wall and onto the ceiling just to see if I could. So I sat up on the ceiling looking down which just gave me a sore neck. lol. Hows that for control.

I was once told by a very intelligent man that in some of our dreams we are each person in the dream.

Something to think about.

• Like 1

Now that I think about it I used to have two reccuring dreams when I was a child. The first one involved the inside of my house being a swamp while everything on the outside was normal. Inside my house it was dark, the water was black, just like you would picture a swamp. I remember trying to get around tfrom room to room on my bed (it floated). The other one was a horrible freaky circus that killed people.

For years I would have these dreams around the same time. I have yet to figure out why this would happen.

Do any of you remember your first scary dream? Mine was when I was three. I was being stirred in a big black cauldron by a witch. She was the typicial witch, ugly, with the black dress and pointy hat. Of course it sounds funny now, but it really scared the crap out of me back then.

My child has told me he has control in his dreams. When he's dreaming he knows it's a dream and can pretty much do whatever he wants. Reminds me of the movie Dreamscape.

I was once told by a very intelligent man that in some of our dreams we are each person in the dream.

Something to think about.

Yeah I guess maybe sometimes because its all subconscious. But mostly I dont believe thats true, because I think dream characters are mostly made up from real people from real life. So I might talk to someone all day and then dream of them later from what I think they would be, from what I got from them during the day. If that makes sense. So they would not be me so much.. more like what I think they are, from what I gathered from them.

Do any of you remember your first scary dream?

I can remember my first scary dream and I was about 3yrs old as well.. It was a recurring dream and I used to dream it all night every night sometimes. It was like I was trapped in seeing the image. I remember asking my mum what it meant and she just told me it meant nothing and to not worry about it, but I never liked that answer so I kinda said to myself that I would not forget the dream and I would work it out later when I was older(strange but true).. Anyway its only simple and I've told it before..

But I used to dream I was in black space(just in nothing.. I had no body or anything).. just blackness.. And then a white pearl would fall, starting from the top and slowly falling until it landed into the black water below, which was the only other thing that was visible. When the pearl would hit the water it would make the water ripple, and then once the ripples slowed another pearl would begin to fall and I would have to watch the whole scene again and again and again. It did that all night and it was like I was trapped to only that scene and I had to watch the pearls falling one by one into the water. The dream used to make me scared and cry because I didnt understand it and it was all I ever seemed to dream.

Had a dream last night, that was kind of freaky. I occasionally have dreams about the end of time, what might happen, like living in concentration camps was one,I have had several of those. another one there was the devil or a demon standing at the entrance of a church I went into, that one was terrifying. Well last night I had a dream I was with a lot of people in a big farm house. There was a battle of good against evil going on. I don't remember the details of the beginning of the dream. I remember the battle had apeared to be at a stand still, and good had won. There was a huge dump truck and a escavator in the front yard of the house. The dump truck started to lift into the air and we all cheered, because we thought it was like God was doing it, or the good guys. But suddenly it fell to the ground. Then the escavator began to move on its own and it picked up the dump truck. I think it threw it also, Suddenly the house was picked up from it's foundations and slung around. I was grabbing a kid to help and everyone was yelling and praying, and the kids mouth got all weird, it turned into a monster. Then the dream got silly, and I picked up the kid on the other side of me and it was made of red wax. I put it down because I was afraid about the first kid, but it did not turn into a monster, just red wax,lol. Then my pager went off, darn it. Anyone want to analize my dream? Oh interesting thing here is one of my husbands friends owns a farm house and he repairs heavy equipment. He lives about an hour from us and he and his wife are also aunt and uncle to my step kids. He would be known to have heavy equipment in their front yard. My husband used to work with him. It's funny how things weird like that apear in your dreams.

Edited by snappydragon