Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ouija Story

dancin'hamster

Another ouija story for you all ~

A good friend of mine confessed to messing about with the occult in his younger days. He is now a sensible, hard-working man, not given to wild imaginings. It was in the early 1980’s, and he had a

girlfriend in Poole, Dorset. He used to drive out on a Friday night, stay with his girlfriend, and drive

home on the Sunday evening. He had to pass through Thornicombe on his way to Poole. One Friday evening in late summer he was driving towards Poole on the Thornicombe road. As he approached a corner to begin descending the hill, his windscreen appeared to ripple and change. As he watched, it seemed to become a black oily mass, through which he could see nothing. Alarmed he slammed on his breaks. As the car came to a halt, he heard a horn blaring, and watched in horror as the windscreen rippled and became transparent once again. Through the window he saw a huge lorry scream past, horn beeping, missing him by inches. He had been seconds away from a head-on collision. Braking quickly had saved his life. He carried on to his girlfriends house, but was so shaken he confessed to nearly crying all the way there. Once there, he decided not to mention his mysterious brush with death – who would believe him?. On the following evening, a Saturday, some friends came around and they got out the old, well-worn ouija board. During the game a spirit came through and kept repeating the word “DEATH”. My friend quietly asked what it meant. The reply caused his blood to run stone cold. “BLACK WINDSCREEN DEATH”.

dontgetit.gif

After this incident my mate swore never to mess with the ouija again........and he hasn't!

Hammy x x x

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dancin'hamster

• Cufflink

• Blood Angel

• DarkSoul

Thank you Dark Soul..............the poor bloke was VERY nervous about telling me......scared of being ridiculed bless him.

Are there any stories connected with that particular stretch of road, Hams? I've heard there are a couple of roads in this country where there seem to be deliberate attempts by entities unknown to cause accidents. For instance, hands grabbing the wheel.

As a matter of fact THERE IS!!!!!!

And it's in my book...................shall I post it?

As a matter of fact THERE IS!!!!!!

And it's in my book...................shall I post it?

Damn right you should, girly-whirly.

Get posting. wink2.gif

Criminey...........just when did you get so butch????

tongue.gif

That happens to me on the computer excepts its a blue screen proof that bill gates is a demon >_>

I to have had my own experiences with the Ouija Board. My sister in law and her friends were so called playing... They tried to contact a freind that recently passed on and who i was very close to. I wouldn't go into the room where they were, but asked them to prove it to me by asking a question only I knew the answer to as well as the departed. The chills still race down my back when they answered not one but three questions correctly. How Parker brothers sells this in the toy's section as a game is beyond me ! It's no game...

• 2 weeks later...
That happens to me on the computer excepts its a blue screen proof that bill gates is a demon >_>

glad im not the only one that thinks so tongue.gif