Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Giant Anaconda eats Capybara

Mal X

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mal X

• ~Onyx~

• frogfish

• Spring Heeled Jack

Man, this is NORMAL! Capybaras are Anacondas regular diet:)

Capybara are part of the normal diet for andacondas and caimans

What the hell made you put this on an unexplained mysteries forum? seriously! :hmm: someone's looking for attention perhaps?

Has anyone stopped to consider that MAYBE Mal X didn't know that anacondas regularly eat Capybaras?

I see people are VERY quick to jump down someone's throat on these boards, based on nothing more than Assumption. Why don't you try being kinder for a while???

You'll find you enjoy your life more...

I went to the Ravensburger Museum in Frankfurt a few years ago and there was a stuffed example of this happening. Even if it is commonplace, it's still rather grotesque!

I couldn't play the Video(Youtube dosen't play here...long story), is the video shot in the wild?

user posted image

That's a big rodent.

I couldn't play the Video(Youtube dosen't play here...long story), is the video shot in the wild?

Yeah, it's a clip from a wildlife documentary in Brazil.

Has anyone stopped to consider that MAYBE Mal X didn't know that anacondas regularly eat Capybaras?

i am very well aware that Anacondas eat Capybaras, i uploaded these videos because somebody else uploaded that Centipede one FIRST! and that thread hasn't been deleted/ moderated.

Yeah, it's a clip from a wildlife documentary in Brazil.

Thanks for the info......I'll just sit here and wait for the "outraged" to start posting*holds his breath waiting*.

What the hell made you put this on an unexplained mysteries forum? seriously! someone's looking for attention perhaps?

Cryptozoology is the research in to as yet undiscovered species, it is not as many think the study of Billy Bigfoot and Charlie Chupacabras. ;) A little light entertainment doesn't go amiss with already discovered species.

Besides, the site is unexplained-mysteries, to try and encorporate the topics of this site in its domain would lead to the worlds longest domain. ;)

What the hell made you put this on an unexplained mysteries forum? seriously! :hmm: someone's looking for attention perhaps?

Well that was very rude, sir.

Talk about the mortal coil!

I've seen a TV documentary on anacondas where a researcher, Jesus Rivas, I think, walks through marsh lands using his bare feet to detect the presence of a specimen. He literally stands on them and then, with assistance, heaves the anacondas out of their seclusion for observation.

BTW, don't piranhas also like the taste of capybara?

BTW, don't piranhas also like the taste of capybara?

Yes, as well as the taste of guys named Jesus......he walks BAREFOOT through the marshes??? :w00t: Looking for anacondas?!!!!!........ :wacko: Somewhere, there's a village with NO idiot.

Yes, as well as the taste of guys named Jesus......he walks BAREFOOT through the marshes??? :w00t: Looking for anacondas?!!!!!........ :wacko: Somewhere, there's a village with NO idiot.

yes, but that other bloke called Jesus went one better and actually walked on water :devil:

but was he a village idiot as well?..............no comment :D

that Caiman in the second video looked as if it was already dead well before constriction, because it was covered in flies !

Edited by Mal X

You really shouldn't be so needlessly rude, you might make yourself look very foolish.

There is a place for this on Unexplained Mysteries, Spring Heeled Jack, and it's called Natural World.

It certainly does not belong in Cryptozoology, but there is a place for it. :tu:

Well that was very rude, sir.

You really shouldn't be so needlessly rude, you might make yourself look very foolish.

There is a place for this on Unexplained Mysteries, Spring Heeled Jack, and it's called Natural World.

It certainly does not belong in Cryptozoology, but there is a place for it. :tu:

Wow... :unsure2: ok, sorry. Really, I didn't mean it as seriously as I guess it came across. It's kinda hard to tell with text. It's just my nature to analyse people's actions. Wow, less than 20 posts and I'm already making public apologies... :(

Once again, sorry, Mal X, I hope you won't judge my future posts based on this.

Wow... :unsure2: ok, sorry. Really, I didn't mean it as seriously as I guess it came across. It's kinda hard to tell with text. It's just my nature to analyse people's actions. Wow, less than 20 posts and I'm already making public apologies... :(

Once again, sorry, Mal X, I hope you won't judge my future posts based on this.

I couldn't give a damn mate, i've lived too long and seen too much ;) the Anaconda is a pet obsession of mine, i'm always searching for stuff on the web about it.

the 40 to 50 footer is out there, i know it is; but ``NEXT TIME`` i need photographic proof and there's nothing much more i can say until then, or i'll be another joker; just like Fawcett

many posters here are too P.C/ sensative; this tells me you lot are quite young, 12 to 25 year olds; but that's ok

attention seeker ? no, i simply dont post in enough .........Obsessed? yes, because what i saw was way larger than 30ft long FACT, but i dont expect anybody here to believe me

Edited by Mal X

yes, because what i saw was way larger than 30ft long FACT, but i dont expect anybody here to believe me

You could acurrately guess it's size by looking at it? Exaguration :tu:

Here we go. . . Was it pareidolia? J/K I dont a snake would reach much more than 35 feet (this based on the thought that there is always one bigger than the biggest one caught. 33ft last time I checked) The semi-aquatic lifestyle of of anacondas make them the best canidate to produce these giants. I would beleive that there exist a few over 40 feet in the deepest reaches of the rain forest where men do not go.