Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kecksburg, PA

tendo

heres the site that has a pretty good, clear description of what happened at Kecksburg, PA (the UFO incident that Sci-Fi is asking from NASA) its pretty cool.

i dont know how to insert a link, but heres the addy:

http://www.westol.com/~paufo/newkecks.html

*Moved topic - MC

Edited by Mentalcase

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LisaMHD

• tendo

• The Nameless One

• SpaceBlondeGirl

I just seen that on sci-fi last night and was really shocked, I can say that I really don't know who to believe on this one. I am curious to learn more about it so thanks for the link!

• 3 weeks later...

i think the most chilling part of the show was when they made that sound clip of the alien in the woods. ph34r.gif. if i heard something like that i would never go into the woods alone again.

theres a sound clip??? do u have a link to that site by any chance??? and i have no clue when britain may be seein this..if ever

i think the most chilling part of the show was when they made that sound clip of the alien in the woods. . if i heard something like that i would never go into the woods alone again.

Yes...I watched the special, when I heard that noise I got goose bumps.scared.gif

It was a very interesting show..wish they would show it again. There was too many eye witnesess to debunk the story. Something happened that our government is witholding...... I've come to that conclusion. mad.gif

The Govenment is only doing their job, everyone on this site probably believes that E.T's are visiting earth or have visited Earth, but not everyone else in the world is convinced so.

The reason the government doesnt come out and say that aliens exist, is because it would start absolute Chaos, everything taught in Sunday school, Most Scientific ideas and research would all be proved wrong. Wars would be fought, terrorist would take advantage and kill millions, people would quit their jobs and the whole world would go into a worse depression than the Great depression, and the general public would not accept this truth. God you people are foolish I cant believe none of you ever saw it before.

The Government already tried to explain to the public through the Media that we were being

visited by aliens, through the Famous 1938 radio broadcast of the War of the Worlds, and people went into a complete panic everyone believed it would be the End of the World, I mean people actually quit their day jobs because of this.

The government was trying to prepare us to for what was actually going to happen

to us. Just because a few Fanatics like us believe, some just do not want to no matter what they see, or hear. They are actually protecting us from oursleves, rather than doing harm, because we as stoopid humans are not ready yet.

I understand Nameless...

It would cause wide spread panic, which is something the world does not need. It just gets frustrating not knowing the truth.

And yes...thanks for the link thumbsup.gif

It just gets frustrating not knowing the truth.

Not knowing the truth? But you already know the truth you just have to accept it, do you believe that aliens exist, if you do then that is the truth.

It is our own Beliefs which are our Greatest Truths. So believe in yourself and you will find the truth, which you are looking for. thumbsup.gif

Enlighten Yourself Me, And be Born Again. My eyes are open are yours? wink2.gif