Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do we live inside a hollow Earth ?

UM-Bot

Trying to recall my perspective from 6 years ago... :unsure2::P

...So a ping pong ball you say????hmmm....how can I get in on the bottom floor of this religious investment? :tu:

Can I be God red racquet?

You can be anyone or anything you like. After all, it's all imaginary lol :)

Although coming as as God red racquet would be a little higher than the bottom floor. Depends how big the cheque is :innocent:

Edited by Englishgent

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• badeskov

• Fluffybunny

• Englishgent

• UM-Bot

Good God you mean someone had the unmitigated balls to seriously propose the theory that we live on the inside of a hollow earth?? The more I try to grasp the inconceivable level of stupidity that this involves I.. I.. aargh atomic.gif

I wonder how those people explain away the horizon?

...If we lived on a concave surface the distance would fade away UPWARDS in all directions... But it doesn't... It fades away DOWNWARDS (best seen at sea when a ship is sailing away from you... the bottom disappears first, then the superstructure then the masts/funnels)...

This is probably the easiest 'theory' to debunk I've ever heard... No wonder people believe it!

Pretty amazing I daresay. And what is even more amazing is that a new essay alluding to this was just published here. It boggles the mind.

Cheers,

Badeskov

If Earth was hollow i would of thought gravity would crush it and turn it into a smaller solid more compact planet.

I think we live on the inside of a larger sphere. There could be several layers with living beings on each level. We have demons/shadow people and entities below us. Above us are Angels, E.T's and spirit guides.

There is something about how stars are all pretty much the same colour and size that seems a bit off. I mean some stars (apart from the sun) should be quite big. Even Mars looks the same size as most stars!

There is something about how stars are all pretty much the same colour and size that seems a bit off. I mean some stars (apart from the sun) should be quite big. Even Mars looks the same size as most stars!

And I can cover the moon with my hand, therefore my hand is bigger than the moon.

Sometimes one wonders...

Cheers,

Badeskov