Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Imababe89a

I wonder what they were

6 posts in this topic

Last Friday the 24th of Oct. 2003 they were spraying an extra heavy grid of Chemtrails all over America and we were all wondering what was up.

I have a beauty shop in my house and today (Sunday)I was doing my sister in-laws hair, she told me that on Friday right before midnight she and her husband were outside and they saw some very strange things in the sky. She said that they had no lights and were very quite and looked like huge hang gliders or Manna-Rays and were hard to see but they reflected lights when they flew over them.

Her daughter called the police and three officers came as well as 4 neighbors making a total of 11 witnesses.

The police tried to shine a light on them but when they did they just looked like camaflouge.They said they were going south by southeast She lives in Shawnee Oklahoma about a hundred miles southeast of Geary where we live.

Now as if that wasn't weird enough a friend of mine that lives IN Geary Oklahoma told that same exact story to my husband on Saturday. She said she and her teenage son had seen those same things Friday night. I intend to call everyone today and interview them, and then compare notes. Apparently there were a lot of them and they were traveling in groups of 2-3-and 4 then they would not see any for a min. or two.

I am just wondering if anyone else has seen anything like this..??What could they be?

alien.gifalien.gifalien.gifgunsmilie.gifcool.gif

uh......... Do you mean yesterday Sunday, or today Monday??? huh.gif

Who was spraying the Chemtrails and why does it have anything to do with the sighting ? Am I the only one who just dosn't get Cemtrails , I mean there a bit daft as far as mysteries go arn't they . I've seen them alot , with no plane in front of them (spooky smiley) , mind you we do live near an airforce base and they do tend to fly there planes around and leave behind what we call Vapour trails, that last a long time ..

Your going to have to explain the whole Cemtrail thing to me , I'm afraid I am a little clueless on the subject ..

Your going to have to explain the whole Cemtrail thing to me , I'm afraid I am a little clueless on the subject ..

Kismit, here's a site on chemtrails.

Link

Thank you theSource .. original.gif I'm off to read up ..

I saw one shaped like this > earlier this evening. I always just thought they were jet plane exhaust.