Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Giants

xgaryedgex

does anyone know where i can find good info on giants. through my searches i've only found one site with good info. they have found thousands of them in the USA in burial mounds all around the country. skulls big enough to put your head in while wearing a hat. double rows of teeth. i want to know more. according to everything i've read the smithsonian always takes the remains and denies having them afterward or says that they are lost. this is the best site i've found, actually the only one.

http://www.geocities.com/saqatchr/page45.html

if any one has anymore info that would be great. thanx

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xgaryedgex

• Kismit

• Celumnaz

• Kryso

Well Nie and xgaryedgex it must be meant to be , because I found this LINK earlier .Only I couldn't be bothered dredging up the old thread .

Found one... But don't tell Harry you're after Hagrid! whistling2.gif

user posted image

Giants? Well if you want to know about giants the Bible has record of giants. Of corse we have all heard about the famed Goliath. He was a giant. It was said that it took four normal homo spapiens to carry Goliaths sword. I do believe that Giants exist and the only proof I need is this...

Genesis 6:4

"The Nephilim* were on the earth in those days when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heros of old, men of renoun."

*Nephilim. People of great size and strength. The Hebrew word means "fallen ones." In mens eyes they were "the Mighty Men of Old" but in Gods eyes they were sinners ripe for judgement.

This information comes from the pre-flood era. The human beings from the pre-flood era were much different than the huma beings of today. I think this verse means the falen angels, now demons, had the ability to reproduce tih humans. The result, naturally, is Nephilim (homo superior) whose strength and size surpassed that of a normal human. Yet, years of crossbreeding between humans and these giants has eventually leveled out and then of corse the flood wiped out everything exept Noah. He could of been a giant but centuries of insest has warped homo sapiens into the grotesque form we are in now. So all in all, I beieve that giats existed. Perhaps the bigfoot, alma, yeti, or big grey man are all remnants of giants? Maybe, maybe not.

Home