Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Speaking unknown languages in my sleep

edweirdo

If I may chime in.....This excerpt is taken from the "The Halls of Amenti," The second emerald tablet written by Thoth, the Atlantean. When I was younger my friends would tell me that I spoke a weird language in my sleep all the time at sleepovers. I searched and found that this isn't rare or isolated. Don't you find if interesting that the languages being spoken by these sleeping bodies are often ancient Aramaic, Hebrew, unknown ect. I do. It could be gibberish but I don't think there such a thing as accidents, in the universe. Just things we can't see or understand yet. Anyways....give this a read and try to have an open mind to what Thoth is saying and if you're curious look at all of his other tablets.

"There in the circle from aeon to aeon,

sit the Great Masters,

living a life not known among men.

There in the Halls of Life they lie sleeping;

free flows their Soul through the bodies of men.

Time after time, while their bodies lie sleeping,

incarnate they in the bodies of men.

Teaching and guiding onward and upward,

out of the darkness into the light.

There in the Hall of Life, filled with their wisdom,

known not to the races of man, living forever 'neath the cold

fire of life, sit the Children of Light.

Times there are when they awaken,

come from the depths to be lights among men,

infinite they among finite men."

• Like 2

I hold faith in reading all I can get my hands on about all of this..I do believe in a great deal that people would find outrageous and that skeptics would burn you out for here..even with a great deal of experience and literature, witnesses, etc.

It's all logical in some way or something you made up. Black and white.

I wish for a day that some saw what I've seen, they couldn't explain it. They haven't. I remember a truly honest thread I made where there was no explanation and I am one of those few that tell the truth. Needless to say, I started looking for my own answers.

Edit: spelling

Edited by SpiritWalker7

• 5 months later...

Recently my new partner said to me that i talk a lot in my sleep. She explained to me that it was not in English. I did not believe her, so she recorded me, at least three times per night i say sentences in different languages which i do not understand, which came as a massive shock. I have recorded five evenings of my sleep, hours and hours of snoring (to my shame) and now feel safe in saying that what you read above is true. Has anyone else experienced this or heard of anything similar???

Click "edweirdo" below to hear a recording

edweirdo

i
  • Like 1

Its weird i feel totally not in control im in here and i can here what im saying there like chants this is getting stronger over the last several years now its daily not scared just don't no. What i am saying is not from this world its getting stronger being in Bermuda. Had a dream 1995 that i would leave oz for a reason

It's good to read other people have this happen! I haven't done it in quite awhile, but there are times when I do it while awake as well. It's like there is another layer of consciousness under my "normal" conscious mind, and it's responding to something unseen. It doesn't bother me, and actually is often ecstatic. I also have sung in my sleep in other languages pretty often. My friends have heard me do this. I just wish I knew what language(s) and what the heck I'm saying! There are times when I THINK I know what I'm saying, but I can't know for sure.

Recently my new partner said to me that i talk a lot in my sleep. She explained to me that it was not in English. I did not believe her, so she recorded me, at least three times per night i say sentences in different languages which i do not understand, which came as a massive shock. I have recorded five evenings of my sleep, hours and hours of snoring (to my shame) and now feel safe in saying that what you read above is true. Has anyone else experienced this or heard of anything similar???

Click "edweirdo" below to hear a recording

<a href="http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=9FAAA86F16DF3284" target="_blank">edweirdo</a>

Hi. My mother and father and my brothers and all to have had "sleepovers" with me had claimed, not to mention complain and worry, about continuous sleep talking that is in a strange and non-English speaking sleep talking. Of course I believe them, though we are never able to record it, every time they hit the record button I automatically stop. I have also talked in English. Though not kindly, and DEFINITELY not even in MY voice. For when I do speak in English it is in a deep man voice. Keep in Ming that I am a 15 year old girl!

I have always had dreams of traveling by foot trying to reach argentina or chile via the coastline. This started young so it was through this that i learned where these places are.

This happend to my son he went on holiday to some country cant remember were he went but his partner told him he was speaking in some other lingo she could not understand, makes you wonder if some spirit can enter your body when asleep. creepy

Charismatics do it at practically every meeting. They call it " Speaking in Tongues".

Eh, I don't think you should worry. I spoke German fluently as a child with my father, but then I lost most of it as I aged and stopped speaking it. But, my girlfriend who speaks fluent German as observed me speaking to her in similarly fluent German in my sleep occasionally. I could never do that consciously, but sleep-Podo retained it all with no issues. Are your parents immigrants and/or speak other languages than English? If so, it's likely just your brain being weird like mine.

• 6 months later...

I just started doing this for some reason. The other night I could hear myself talking a structured, coherent language in my sleep. I was asleep but I could hear myself. I knew what I was saying and how to say it but didnt understand the meaning behind the words....well, not in the sense of translating it to English but I knew I was explaining something to someone.

Very cool. And I absolutely to believe that we have memories stored within our DNA and cellular structures. Our Spirits are eternal and store the memories of every incarnation to Earth and every other memory that we couldnt even begin to fathom of lives we've lived in other states of being. So it is possible that we are accessing or connecting rather with Spirit in a higher level and these communication skills are coming through.

We still have pretty much no idea what dreams are but I would hedge a bet as to say that one of the functions is to allow Spirit to defrag our hard drives while we sleep which inturn eventually reorganizes data stored within our DNA and cellular matrix. When we are clear or have taken the time to work at decluttering our minds and hearts in our waking lives then new information or remembering can reestablish itself as memories and we begin to explore different forms of communication amongst other things.

I just bought an MP3 dictaphone which I will be recording my sleep talking with from now on to analyze.

Thanks...cool thread.

• Like 1