Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Medevil Fantasy pieces of art

Tillghast

Hi everyone, i am thinking about doing medevil stories of knights, black evil knights and wizards and dragons. I ve included two beginnings of a story, choose which one you guys want me to continue on since im not sure if they are worthy...

1. As the accursed black blade swung down, ending the life of the last freedom knights of Vale. The black knight glanced at the fallen foe. He would leave the body for scavengers, taking the head, walking to his black steed and rode into the horizon. Soon, its would be morning, the king will cry over the loss of the last knight of his declining kingdom.

2. Sir Gorwrath walked into the vast opening, littered with the newly slain. Two other knights accompanied him. Gorwrath was clad in a chain mail, without a full-face helmet and a surcoat, which covered the rest of his body. His other knights were clad in full studded plates. Gorwrath pointed at the east of the wide opening. Sir Drek went forth. As he approached the east, one of the dead bodies twitched. Drek glanced in the direction of the movement. Sorcery. A figure entered from the other side of the field. He was clad in black wizard robes, and pointed wizard hat and holding a thick book. The other knight, Sir Tract, walked toward the dark wizard. The dark wizard, opened the book and chanted a strange tongue. One of the dead bodies got up. Another, another, soon an army of mindless undead thrall shambled forth. Drek was mesrized as the undead walked toward Tract, to fight again in hopless misery, wounds unhealed.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tillghast

• Phantom

• Jera

• Kryso

That was Great! thumbsup.gif

You sure can write.

Both beginings have good potential to become great stories. I would really like to read more.

Go with the one you felt most comfy writing, the one that flowed the easiest! wink2.gif

In continueation to story No. 1

King Borimog looks on; his life is at the ripe age of 63, watching his new knights training for battle. A tears rolls down his gentle and frail face. He walks over to his advisor Arch Bishop Rovin.

“ What ever shall we do Rovin?”

“ Call upon the Knights of Galrit.”

“ We should, send a messenger.”

“ Yes your majesty.”

Rovin leaves the room, accompanied by four black chain mail clad guards. They look too sinister, their faces covered by black visors, and their surcoats bearing a yellow dragon on the chest. The king is getting nervous over his safety. His six guards follow him out the other door.

His guards wear brown chain mail, skull-caps and visors that cover only their nose, cheeks and mouth. They have pikes but some, like his body-guards have long swords, scimitars and claymores. He walks over to the large gate of his castle, it rises to about 50ft high and makes a huge circle around his kingdom.

• 3 months later...

I like them. They both have great potential!!! I would urge you to continue on further.