Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange Feelings

NicoleK

There are times that I get these horrible feelings of dread and I just know that something bad is happening but I have no idea what. These feelings completely take over me and make me feel like I am not myself. Of course I always call everyone I know and make sure nothing is wrong, but every time I have had a feeling like this, something bad happens within like 12 hours or less. It makes me feel helpless because I know something is wrong but I can't tell what or to whom this will happen. It just scares me and when my fiance sees me like this, I think he thinks I'm crazy. Anyone else ever had feelings like this?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eu_citzen

• NicoleK

• Bio-Mage

• hope3737

There are times that I get these horrible feelings of dread and I just know that something bad is happening but I have no idea what. These feelings completely take over me and make me feel like I am not myself. Of course I always call everyone I know and make sure nothing is wrong, but every time I have had a feeling like this, something bad happens within like 12 hours or less. It makes me feel helpless because I know something is wrong but I can't tell what or to whom this will happen. It just scares me and when my fiance sees me like this, I think he thinks I'm crazy. Anyone else ever had feelings like this?

I think you are reffering to precognition (predicting the future)

I have had pre-cog for a while now try medtitation maybe it will help you.

I got used to it..don't fear it be happy that you have this "gift".

Thank you for the reply. I don't really know anything on psychic abilities or whatever it is thats going on with me. I have had these feelings as long as i can remember.For about the past 2 years the only time I have gotten this feeling has been beofre my fiance has a siezure. Yesterday I got a feeling and I got a call this morning that a friend had totaled his car. I'm not saying I'm psychic or anything...just wondering why I get these feelings. They scare me. They usually upset me to where I am crying and shaking. And I just know that something is wrong, but never get any sign of what is wrong. My grandmother said she gets feelings like this too. Is this just a normal feeling or do you think is it something else?

Thank you for the reply. I don't really know anything on psychic abilities or whatever it is thats going on with me. I have had these feelings as long as i can remember.For about the past 2 years the only time I have gotten this feeling has been beofre my fiance has a siezure. Yesterday I got a feeling and I got a call this morning that a friend had totaled his car. I'm not saying I'm psychic or anything...just wondering why I get these feelings. They scare me. They usually upset me to where I am crying and shaking. And I just know that something is wrong, but never get any sign of what is wrong. My grandmother said she gets feelings like this too. Is this just a normal feeling or do you think is it something else?

well for pre-cog I would say it's "normal". why you get the feelings? I guess no one can tell you that.some have it others not. Talk more to your grandmother if she has it to she might be able to tell you more.when I get the feeling that something is wrong it usally is limited to my family and freinds (included my self)

now tell me why are you affraid/scared of it?

Quite frankly I am yet to hear what so paranormal here. You need a phychologist and not an opinion from a forum like this. The logical approach to such problems is to exclude the mundane explanations first.

Okay...maybe i do need a psychologist...i dont know. But I don't think I could afford one right now and this seemed like a nice group of people so I thought I would ask if anyone had ever expierienced this before. Sorry if I posted in the wrong place. I never said anything was paranormal. I was just asking a question here because it doesn't seem normal to me. Everytime I get this wierd sensation, something bad happens. I'm not real sure why I get frightened, I guess it's just the fact that I know something is wrong but can't figure out what. And every time I have this feeling something bad does happen. So i know that something WILL happen but I can't do anyhting about it. The frightening feeling just kind of takes over me and i can't stop it.

Okay...maybe i do need a psychologist...i dont know. But I don't think I could afford one right now and this seemed like a nice group of people so I thought I would ask if anyone had ever expierienced this before. Sorry if I posted in the wrong place. I never said anything was paranormal. I was just asking a question here because it doesn't seem normal to me. Everytime I get this wierd sensation, something bad happens. I'm not real sure why I get frightened, I guess it's just the fact that I know something is wrong but can't figure out what. And every time I have this feeling something bad does happen. So i know that something WILL happen but I can't do anyhting about it. The frightening feeling just kind of takes over me and i can't stop it.

well i can't do anything about pre-cog either so I have accepted that "fact"(?)

just try to "prepare" your self as good as possible when you get pre-cog.

I can't either do much more then "prepare myself on the incoming event".

you should know that Bio-Mage is a sceptic.

but try meditation it might help.

well i can't do anything about pre-cog either so I have accepted that "fact"(?)

just try to "prepare" your self as good as possible when you get pre-cog.

I can't either do much more then "prepare myself on the incoming event".

you should know that Bio-Mage is a sceptic.

but try meditation it might help.

Thank you for the advice. Sorry I'm not the best at explaining my feelings. I will try meditation. Thanks for NOT making me feel like I'm crazy!

Edited by NicoleK

Thank you for the advice. Sorry I'm not the best at explaining my feelings. I will try meditation. Thanks for NOT making me feel like I'm crazy!

your welcome! :)

if any other questions keep them coming :tu:

• 2 weeks later...

hi my heart goese out to you that must be hard to feel. I have a couple of things that have worked for me one is praying to God or angels and asking them to please help whatever it is thats going on asking God to send a healing angel to who this is im being warned about i keep asking till i feel at peace with it. then i use my will and hope with my mind and will for good and light to come to the situation. i really think these things help. God would let you know before time just so you would worry alot. it has a purpose

Forget psychiatry. That'll just make you feel like you're crazy.

Are you eating right? Have you exercised lately? The best work-outs use a combination of physical, mental, and spiritual exercises, not just getting buff ;)

Try yoga, tai-chi (sp?), or meditation. They'll not only make you feel better but and hours worth of meditation can refresh you like a full night's sleep. Get some nutrition, good nutrition can help you think better and it improves your mind and thinking processes.

If you're a spiritual person, then pray to God and let out your heart to Him; He won't judge you by your mistakes or your abilities.

PM me if you would like some good meditation techniques or some more ways to relax your mind. I've been in the same boat, you just gotta keep it from sinking ;)