Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost hunter Ed Warren dies

UM-Bot

news icon rA trip to the movies 65 years ago changed the life of 14-year-old Lorraine Moran. She still remembers the movie, "The Strawberry Blonde," a romantic comedy starring James Cagney.

But Ed Warren, an usher at the Stratford theater, made a far more lasting impression on Lorraine, now 79 and known worldwide for her gift of second sight, or clairvoyance.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: The Connecticut Post Online

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• Azalin

• crouton

• CandyBlo0d

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the oppertunity of meeting Ed, and it was decent to say the least. His knowledge on his subjects of demonology and the supernatural phenomena were very well proven in our discussions. However, his lust for money and fame were just the pinnacle of his greed. After reviewing many of his cases and the families he " helped " I was forced to believe that he himself might of been corrupted by the forces he had sworn to denounce. All in all, he was a man that I believe had good morals, and good intentions, but were twisted around in a money hungry society.

I wonder if he'll attempt to appear to anyone, to prove that ghosts exist??

• 2 weeks later...

right. well i say rest in peace! he was a good man and did a lot for the paranormal lifestyle :(