Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vavelva

SRA

10 posts in this topic

This is a thread that i posted in the religous forums to ask a question. Apparently a lot of people were angry at the people who wrote it or were causing the trouble. If this website is waaaaaay to offencive, then the mods can immideatly take it off. I am sorry if this thread offends anyone, because i know not all of them are like this.

http://www.answers.org/satan/sra.html

Christians are just nuts over this... They blew up the number out of fear. If there was truely 60,000 people killed by followers of Satan, it would have hit the news more often.

It's Christians that believe these outragous claims that put the West Memphis Three in prison. :angry:

In the early 1990's, we analyzed reports on SRA from both believers and skeptics. We tentatively concluded that the skeptics are correct; there is no underground, internationally organized, inter-generational network of Satanic conspirators ritually abusing and murdering children. We have been tracking the SRA movement ever since, and have not seen any hard evidence that would convince us to change our conclusions.

Source

Yeah I've read up a lot on SRA and the facts just don't support the numbers. It's ghoulishly fun to read about though.

And that Michelle Remembers book was fake too. :tu:

I agree that there's no way that this can possibly be correct or true. But, it does beg the question: if this is thought up by the commando Christians (not saying it IS, just hypothesizing here), then shouldn't we worry about THEM? That's one SICK mind, that comes up with this sort of stuff... :hmm:

well, christians aren't responcible for SRA's. It's the people who do them that are responcible. I have found over 56 websites of satanic ritual abuse, but from what someone said, those aren't real satanists. I think it's best if we dont blame christians for this, because i am a christian.

well, christians aren't responcible for SRA's. It's the people who do them that are responcible. I have found over 56 websites of satanic ritual abuse, but from what someone said, those aren't real satanists. I think it's best if we dont blame christians for this, because i am a christian.

Well, yes they are... Blowing this myth up.

The actions of Satan followers would be on Christians on well... Without them, there would have been no Satan to follow. :tu:

I think you should read more up on this.

I meant no insult, Vavelva! I was just trying to ask if we should be more worried about the "authors" of these disturbing tales, as opposed to looking for the satanists that others in the thread have suggested don't really exist. The christian reference was in response to an earlier post, but I hope you'll notice that I mentioned that it was only an hypothesis.

Closed by OP request.

Doesn't look closed...... :huh:

hehe. Closed now.