Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Laser lights attracts UFO's

scipherel

Brian's friend was a nut for gadgets and had one of those high powered laser pens with a green laser light. He wanted to demonstrate it and Brian suggested holding it up to the windshield so that they wouldn't get a laser bounce back and harm our vision.

Read more...

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Graylady

• scipherel

• Mostar

• Atheist God

While I believe that UFO's might always be present in our skies, I don't believe a laser pointer would attract them.

First off, why would it? And second, if it was that easy, where are the pictures? I would be snapping away. :)

Just my opinion of course.

While I believe that UFO's might always be present in our skies, I don't believe a laser pointer would attract them.

First off, why would it? And second, if it was that easy, where are the pictures? I would be snapping away. :)

Just my opinion of course.

just incase if you don't know this that UFO carry powerful LASER WEAPONS....

look for the National Geographic Documentary - ALIEN ENGINEERING...

that could be the reason why the object got interested in laser beam not the dude..

just incase if you don't know this that UFO carry powerful LASER WEAPONS....

look for the National Geographic Documentary - ALIEN ENGINEERING...

that could be the reason why the object got interested in laser beam not the dude..

Gimme a freakin break....

Laser weapons on something that advanced yeesh. We have better energy weapons then laser beams. Not to mention lasers bounce off mirrors so all their enemies for example could have ships with mirrored surfaces to deflect them back etc. Laser is no where near as effective as particle beam technologies which have more potential and don't bounce off mirrors. Just think of being hit with a whole crap of particles excellerated to near the speed of light concentrated in a beam. I guarentee it results in an explosive end for someone as the beam of particles rip through you at those speeds.

I personally don't by the story and unless he can recreate his results or someone else can, I would remain highly skeptical.

You'll never know if ufo's defence systems always react automatically with any detected laser beams, be it a threat or not for security reason.

Gimme a freakin break....

Laser weapons on something that advanced yeesh. We have better energy weapons then laser beams. Not to mention lasers bounce off mirrors so all their enemies for example could have ships with mirrored surfaces to deflect them back etc. Laser is no where near as effective as particle beam technologies which have more potential and don't bounce off mirrors. Just think of being hit with a whole crap of particles excellerated to near the speed of light concentrated in a beam. I guarentee it results in an explosive end for someone as the beam of particles rip through you at those speeds.

I personally don't by the story and unless he can recreate his results or someone else can, I would remain highly skeptical.

may be dude this will give you some new brains...

Alien Engineering 1 Part 1 & 2

www.megaupload.com/?d=U4LNQL6N

www.megaupload.com/?d=XZQEQCF4

Alien Engineering 2 Part 1 & 2

www.megaupload.com/?d=2RMWFLL8

www.megaupload.com/?d=QO404AGN

Edited by Graylady

Whats that video supposed to be, Graylady? Proof? "Just incase you didnt know"... that's a fictional video...

may be dude this will give you some new brains...

Alien Engineering 1 Part 1 & 2

www.megaupload.com/?d=U4LNQL6N

www.megaupload.com/?d=XZQEQCF4

I will give you Part 2 later...

Do I care about what a fictional video says?.....Nope

Do I need to get an education from someone who can't even string a proper sentence together?....Nope

Do I care what you think you know about alien tech?....Nope

What it comes down to is that nobody knows what types of weapons aliens may use. I certainly would like to think that a species hundreds, thousands or millions of years ahead of us use better weapons then puny laser beams.

I'm guessing contained plasma bolts...

... you know, Ha'tak style...

The first segment might be fiction but my purpose of uploading this video is to give you knowledge about the latest NASA's Development on LASER WEAPONS...

I just hope now that Stellar won't say that NASA is also a fictional company.. :rolleyes:

The first segment might be fiction but my purpose of uploading this video is to give you knowledge about the latest NASA's Development on LASER WEAPONS...

And what does NASA developping laser weapons have to do with the topic?

Oh, BTW... I really doubt NASA is developping any sort of laser weapons... that'd rather be the military.

Edited by Stellar

If something did happen it was probably just coincidence. In many cases there was no source of light to attract them when they landed.