Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

O type blood Jesus and the Annunaki

jillh10

:cry: aww now im cryin and confused..so people say that the Annunaki is a product of Sitchin and that Jesus was not an Anunnaki...and that we did evolve from apes..Hmmm Well even without the intervention of Sitchin..we have Sumerian cuneiform text that tells of visitors from another planet, they had solar system charts and all kinds of things...the question is though...where did O type blood come from as Apes do not have it...Gorilas dont have it and even chimps dont have it so where did O type blood come from if this evolutionary theory is to be believed...we all had to come from somewhere and so did O type blood..as you know O type blood can be given to other blood group types but not the other way about..there had to be a 3rd bloodline to allow for O group. So perhaps it is not such a daft thing to imagine a race of people coming to Earth and genetically manipulating the early creatures thus creating a bloodline such as O, after all there is still a missing page in the evolutionary chapter that stumps us all.

The bible is full of holes..and missing books such as the book of Jasher to mention just the one, in fact there are about 8 that I know of. In the bible people mention these books an example of which is as follows:

The Lost Book of Nathan the prophet

1St book of Chronicles Chapter 29, Line29: Now the acts of David the king, first and last, behold, they are written in the book of Samuel the seer, and in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the book of Gad the seer,

The book of Gad the Seer (Gad was the son of Jacob)

1st Book of Chronicles, Chapter 29, Line 29: Now the acts of David the king, first and last, behold, they are written in the book of Samuel the seer, and in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the book of Gad the seer,

The Visions of Iddo The Seer

2nd Book of Chronicles, Chapter 9, Line 29: 29: Now the rest of the acts of Solomon, first and last, are they not written in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the prophecy of Ahijah the Shilonite, and in the visions of Iddo the seer against Jeroboam the son of Nebat?

The point is depending on which lineage Jesus came from ie, the line of Seth or Cain would it make him of alien ancestory or not I suppose if all the information on Eden, Enki, Enlil etc are to be believed, never mind about Sitchin. If these books were taken from the bible to cover up there being many Gods as in the book of Enoch. Actually its doing my head in and it depends greatly on how much you read and research as to what you find out you cant just take the bibles word for it by the seem of things as there is far too much information missing.... :w00t:

• Like 1

Your right about there being a lot of holes in the Bible. How do we let it effect us? There are theories that we all came from Adam and Eve. That when the banished son left he took one of his sisters and started another family. Where are the different bloodlines there? You pointed out that type O can't possibly come from Apes. It is great to explore and seek answers as long as we can keep our feet firmly in a good foundation. Some called it Faith.

I share the same opinion.

A long time ago, when I was a child and believed everything what my teacher sad, I told my father that men evolved from apes. His answer was: maybe, but only the men on your mothers side ot the family.

He never belived in this theory and with age I started to agree with him.

Btw. my blood is also 0.

As a matter of fact, many scientists dismiss Darwins theory too.

It is true that the Bible has holes or the better way to say it, those informations are hidden from us for some reason. I believe in Adam and Eve ( now ) simply because it is a more plausible explanation of the start of our human existance then Darwins theory of evolution.

However, it is matter of religious belief if Adama and Eve are the ones from the Bible, or if Adam and Eve were people from another planet, stranded on earth.

Either way, I do not mind the outcome, but Darwin's theory is untrue.

Good grief. . ...Jill, I just wanted to reply on bloodlines. I have compiled some info based on Sitchin and the Bible. Along with the Adam line. I first wanted to see where I was and learn how to operate this thing. . .Obviously, I ain't doing so good. . .LOL. . .See you in a minute if this works right.. .

Edited by Time Eternal

:cry: aww now im cryin and confused..so people say that the Annunaki is a product of Sitchin and that Jesus was not an Anunnaki...and that we did evolve from apes..Hmmm Well even without the intervention of Sitchin..we have Sumerian cuneiform text that tells of visitors from another planet, they had solar system charts and all kinds of things...the question is though...where did O type blood come from as Apes do not have it...Gorilas dont have it and even chimps dont have it so where did O type blood come from if this evolutionary theory is to be believed...we all had to come from somewhere and so did O type blood..as you know O type blood can be given to other blood group types but not the other way about..there had to be a 3rd bloodline to allow for O group. So perhaps it is not such a daft thing to imagine a race of people coming to Earth and genetically manipulating the early creatures thus creating a bloodline such as O, after all there is still a missing page in the evolutionary chapter that stumps us all.

The bible is full of holes..and missing books such as the book of Jasher to mention just the one, in fact there are about 8 that I know of. In the bible people mention these books an example of which is as follows:

The Lost Book of Nathan the prophet

1St book of Chronicles Chapter 29, Line29: Now the acts of David the king, first and last, behold, they are written in the book of Samuel the seer, and in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the book of Gad the seer,

The book of Gad the Seer (Gad was the son of Jacob)

1st Book of Chronicles, Chapter 29, Line 29: Now the acts of David the king, first and last, behold, they are written in the book of Samuel the seer, and in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the book of Gad the seer,

The Visions of Iddo The Seer

2nd Book of Chronicles, Chapter 9, Line 29: 29: Now the rest of the acts of Solomon, first and last, are they not written in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the prophecy of Ahijah the Shilonite, and in the visions of Iddo the seer against Jeroboam the son of Nebat?

The point is depending on which lineage Jesus came from ie, the line of Seth or Cain would it make him of alien ancestory or not I suppose if all the information on Eden, Enki, Enlil etc are to be believed, never mind about Sitchin. If these books were taken from the bible to cover up there being many Gods as in the book of Enoch. Actually its doing my head in and it depends greatly on how much you read and research as to what you find out you cant just take the bibles word for it by the seem of things as there is far too much information missing.... :w00t:

I have type O negative.. I soon found out having my kids and had to have that Rhogam shot in the back... that needle was heeeeeellacious....

anyhoo...I hate needles. :devil:

Well, no response. . ..I guess I will have to jump in with both feet. . .here goes. ..

THE QUESTION

Are Christians trying to tell us the creator of all the earth and father of all mankind has revealed himself and his will to a tiny group of Semitic Jewish people at the end of the Mediterranean Sea leaving the remainder of the world in ignorance. Where do the Christians get the audacity to believe this?

THE ANSWER

This "tiny group of Semitic peoples", just happens to be, the only true lineage from Adam, that was imparted the inheritance from GOD. These people were divided naturally from a direct decendant of Adam, into two groups, from the sons of Abraham. First-born of a bond-woman, Hagar; Ismael was of illigitimate birth and was not in full partnership with the spirit/man concept of Adam. (These are where all the Arab nations come from.) The pure-blood line of Adam, (from GOD), and Eve, of Adam. Should you choose to accept it, Hagar was not pure blood, but was of the "created" line from Caanan's seed, the father of the Caananite nations. This line, by this union was not pure-blood. (to understand this story, one has to understand the "flood story" from a geological standpoint).

After Abraham immorally had a heir, through Sarah's bondwoman, (for Sarah was barren), the heirship was corrupt in GOD's eyes. After 13 years, Sarah had a son, Isaac, who became the heir of the promise, or a pure-blood line from Adam. This sealed the promise GOD made through Abraham, that he would be the father of many nations. Isaac's decendants would be this "tiny group of Semite peoples." That is why the Israelites were called GOD's chosen people. They were His, through Adam.

Understanding spirit imparted blood line is important here; a direct link with GOD. A formed, or earthly creation, given life with the Spirit of GOD. Not a breath-life of a "totally created man", (some equate these people with an evolutionary man model, which the jury is still out on this, which still have modern anscestors). These people, created male and female, were the populations of the earth, that were before Adam and Eve. (Gen. 1:26-28) These were not, "spirit imparted people", from the Creator, but were creatures provided as subjects and workers, for Lucifer. [ The Annnaki?] Science has dated remains of these people to be 3-4 billion years old. The date of modern man, (those from Adam), or spirit-imparted man, according to recorded history of the Sumerians and the Biblical Semitic peoples, were 10-12,000 years ago.

Because of the nature of these two "classes" of people, (spirit imparted ones as opposed to non-GODly ones), spiritual warfare is still being waged today.

Because of the cross-breeding between these two lines of peoples, GOD's blood kin, disolved into all the earth. Even His "chosen" are no longer "pure-blood." [to attempt to rectify this problem, the Law of Moses, was given, to codify and number the direct decendants of GOD, back into a pure-blood, by strict adherence to a GODly, Law.] Moses kept GOD's people from entering the Promised land, untill all the "old blood" was purged from Israel; this took 40 years. The "Promise" was inacted once again through Joshua.

As the Israelites conquered the "Promised Land", the people once again began to take wives and husbands from the Caannite, Arkvite, Hivite and adjoining tribes and worshipped their gods, leaving behind the statutes of the Laws of GOD. The consequences of this brought out Prophets, that appeared to the people, getting them to turn from their ways and return to GOD. Many Prophets over the years were given to Israel. Many prophets died as a result of this. After of 400 years from the last Prophet, Israel received the final Prophet from GOD Himself, Jesus.

Now, I realize that I may be stepping on some toes. ..and this may appear racist, [although I am not Jewish], it seems to be a rational explanation for the blood-lines of a GODly group of people. . . Were they originally "O"?. . .. Who knows, maybe someone can answer that one. . .

Thanks, Time Eternal

:blink: well as far as the bloodline of Jesus being O type blood I have no idea but here is something that may help...

The World Health Organisation has recently conducted researches into the DNA of Icelandic people. They are taking samples for laboratory research. Tracing the history of mankind across the world is difficult. This is especially true when trying to match legends and myths with actual archaeological facts. But when different cultures mix so do their genes. Unlike nuclear DNA mitochondrial DNA is inherited only from your mother. This makes tracing peoples history a little easier. However, one simple method of assessing relationships between cultures is their blood group. Various proteins in the blood have been named A and B. Some people have only one or the other (A and B groups) or some people have both (AB) and some have none (O group) there is also another protein called the Rhesus factor that some people have and others do not. If man is evolved from apes then something is very strange since the AB groups is almost non-existent in apes and the O group is minimal. Chimpanzees are mainly group A and never B and gorillas are mainly group B and never A. Similarly the early Europeans had a high percentage of group A, while the Asiatic races had a high percentage of B. So the idea has been proposed that chimpanzees developed into Cro-Magnon man, then Europeans, whilst gorillas developed into the larger BRAINED Neanderthals then into the A Asians. To account for group O there must have been a third group of proto-humans who were O. For group Bororo, Mayans and Incas are all virtually 100% group O. And the Navajos are 73% group O whilst the Blackfoot Indians are 82% group A. As for group AB which is rare the Peking, Chinese, Korean and Japanese show a good 10-18%, while the Poles, Czechs and Hungarian Gypsies are close behind with 9 to 10%. But there are some exceptions to this in that the Tartars and Hindus show also strong AB whilst most groupings are generally split evenly there are some astonishingly pure groupings. This must be accounted for in any history of man.

I hope this helps, but Im not sure it will OMG what a can of worms...well it gets people talking I suppose :tu:

Good grief. . ...Jill, I just wanted to reply on bloodlines. I have compiled some info based on Sitchin and the Bible. Along with the Adam line. I first wanted to see where I was and learn how to operate this thing. . .Obviously, I ain't doing so good. . .LOL. . .See you in a minute if this works right.. .

:tu: you are doing just fine..

Yes, I too have O+ blood. I don't know exactly what Jill is insinuating, but does this mean I am special because I do?

People that have O type blood can give blood to any other group but cannot them selves recieve any other blood type...so in that way it does make you speacial, however, people that A, B or AB or RH type blood can be explained by way of evolutionary theories such as Darwainian, BUT people that have O type blood :no:

If there was a race of beings that came here as say the Sumerians, then it would be likely that they had something to do with the O type blood...Hmmm this could get interesting I think if anyone has research they would like to share lets have it..lol...I been at this now for 3 years or more and still get stumped ..hehehe :tu:

Well, no response. . ..I guess I will have to jump in with both feet. . .here goes. ..

THE QUESTION

Are Christians trying to tell us the creator of all the earth and father of all mankind has revealed himself and his will to a tiny group of Semitic Jewish people at the end of the Mediterranean Sea leaving the remainder of the world in ignorance. Where do the Christians get the audacity to believe this?

THE ANSWER

This "tiny group of Semitic peoples", just happens to be, the only true lineage from Adam, that was imparted the inheritance from GOD. These people were divided naturally from a direct decendant of Adam, into two groups, from the sons of Abraham. First-born of a bond-woman, Hagar; Ismael was of illigitimate birth and was not in full partnership with the spirit/man concept of Adam. (These are where all the Arab nations come from.) The pure-blood line of Adam, (from GOD), and Eve, of Adam. Should you choose to accept it, Hagar was not pure blood, but was of the "created" line from Caanan's seed, the father of the Caananite nations. This line, by this union was not pure-blood. (to understand this story, one has to understand the "flood story" from a geological standpoint).

After Abraham immorally had a heir, through Sarah's bondwoman, (for Sarah was barren), the heirship was corrupt in GOD's eyes. After 13 years, Sarah had a son, Isaac, who became the heir of the promise, or a pure-blood line from Adam. This sealed the promise GOD made through Abraham, that he would be the father of many nations. Isaac's decendants would be this "tiny group of Semite peoples." That is why the Israelites were called GOD's chosen people. They were His, through Adam.

Understanding spirit imparted blood line is important here; a direct link with GOD. A formed, or earthly creation, given life with the Spirit of GOD. Not a breath-life of a "totally created man", (some equate these people with an evolutionary man model, which the jury is still out on this, which still have modern anscestors). These people, created male and female, were the populations of the earth, that were before Adam and Eve. (Gen. 1:26-28) These were not, "spirit imparted people", from the Creator, but were creatures provided as subjects and workers, for Lucifer. [ The Annnaki?] Science has dated remains of these people to be 3-4 billion years old. The date of modern man, (those from Adam), or spirit-imparted man, according to recorded history of the Sumerians and the Biblical Semitic peoples, were 10-12,000 years ago.

Because of the nature of these two "classes" of people, (spirit imparted ones as opposed to non-GODly ones), spiritual warfare is still being waged today.

Because of the cross-breeding between these two lines of peoples, GOD's blood kin, disolved into all the earth. Even His "chosen" are no longer "pure-blood." [to attempt to rectify this problem, the Law of Moses, was given, to codify and number the direct decendants of GOD, back into a pure-blood, by strict adherence to a GODly, Law.] Moses kept GOD's people from entering the Promised land, untill all the "old blood" was purged from Israel; this took 40 years. The "Promise" was inacted once again through Joshua.

As the Israelites conquered the "Promised Land", the people once again began to take wives and husbands from the Caannite, Arkvite, Hivite and adjoining tribes and worshipped their gods, leaving behind the statutes of the Laws of GOD. The consequences of this brought out Prophets, that appeared to the people, getting them to turn from their ways and return to GOD. Many Prophets over the years were given to Israel. Many prophets died as a result of this. After of 400 years from the last Prophet, Israel received the final Prophet from GOD Himself, Jesus.

Now, I realize that I may be stepping on some toes. ..and this may appear racist, [although I am not Jewish], it seems to be a rational explanation for the blood-lines of a GODly group of people. . . Were they originally "O"?. . .. Who knows, maybe someone can answer that one. . .

Thanks, Time Eternal

Time Eternal you are a star and no you wont be stepping on any toes as anyone will a few spots of intellect will see that this discussion is scientific: I hope this helps us all to understand a little more...Ive dug this up I hope it helps:

Among the Nomads of the Arabian Peninsula, and the Berbers of the Atlas Mountains, two old populations, the frequency of the blood group O gene is high. Africans, on average, have more O genes and less A genes than do Europeans. So it can be seen that the gene carried by people who are blood group O is ancient by evolutionary standards.

Enjoy this, but keep in mind that scholars of any kind are biased and can intentionally and unitentionally change or misread results to a question asked the same as anyone else.

source

Time Eternal you are a star and no you wont be stepping on any toes as anyone will a few spots of intellect will see that this discussion is scientific: I hope this helps us all to understand a little more...Ive dug this up I hope it helps:

Among the Nomads of the Arabian Peninsula, and the Berbers of the Atlas Mountains, two old populations, the frequency of the blood group O gene is high. Africans, on average, have more O genes and less A genes than do Europeans. So it can be seen that the gene carried by people who are blood group O is ancient by evolutionary standards.

I just thought i might add this In general, over all the world, blood type O is the most common. Blood type A is next, and blood type B is after that. Blood type AB is the least common. It is very rare for even as many as 10 percent of a population to be of blood type AB.

Although type is most common it does not fall into evolutionary theory Men from Apes..it could be that O being the oldest blood type and most common did in fact have mutant strains devolpe after people wanderd the earth and started eating different types of food, ie meat ...I havent got that far yet...lol

Unfortunately I think it has already been conclusively proven that we are in fact carnivores, which should not be too shocking since our closest compatriots that we communicate with of other species, the dog and cat, are also carnivores.

We were never overly fond of other primates.

:cry: aww now im cryin and confused..so people say that the Annunaki is a product of Sitchin and that Jesus was not an Anunnaki...and that we did evolve from apes..Hmmm Well even without the intervention of Sitchin..we have Sumerian cuneiform text that tells of visitors from another planet, they had solar system charts and all kinds of things...

No, we don't. There are no Sumerian texts that tell of any visitors from another planet.

And yes, they had sort of an idea about our solar system. So, no doubt, did many peoples before them, considering the fact that you only have to look up in the sky on a regular basis to identify the "wanderers" (the planets) as distinct from those other sparkly things that stay in the same orientation every night of your existence. No doubt even earlier versions of humans (erectus, habilis, et al.) had similar "knowledge" concerning the positions of the pretty points of light in the sky.

The Sumerians, however, only knew of the same planets that we today can see with the naked eye (probably because they never invented the telescope?)

the question is though...where did O type blood come from as Apes do not have it...Gorilas dont have it and even chimps dont have it so where did O type blood come from if this evolutionary theory is to be believed...

Another mistake. Up to 15% of all Chimpanzees have type "O" blood.

Given that the two statements upon which you have based your flight of fancy turn out to be utterly incorrect (not blaming you, I'd say you've been - perhaps willingly - misled), then I have to say that the rest of your hypothesis has evaporated.

But I can agree that the Bible certainly does mention some books that weren't included in the Bible. How many of these books we have today are the real deal is the question. I mean, if the Torah mentions the book of Whoever, and some less-than-honest individuals in 200 BC knew this, what was to keep them from forging a fake "Book of Whoever"?

Sorry.

Harte

No, we don't. There are no Sumerian texts that tell of any visitors from another planet.

And yes, they had sort of an idea about our solar system. So, no doubt, did many peoples before them, considering the fact that you only have to look up in the sky on a regular basis to identify the "wanderers" (the planets) as distinct from those other sparkly things that stay in the same orientation every night of your existence. No doubt even earlier versions of humans (erectus, habilis, et al.) had similar "knowledge" concerning the positions of the pretty points of light in the sky.

The Sumerians, however, only knew of the same planets that we today can see with the naked eye (probably because they never invented the telescope?)

Another mistake. Up to 15% of all Chimpanzees have type "O" blood.

Given that the two statements upon which you have based your flight of fancy turn out to be utterly incorrect (not blaming you, I'd say you've been - perhaps willingly - misled), then I have to say that the rest of your hypothesis has evaporated.

But I can agree that the Bible certainly does mention some books that weren't included in the Bible. How many of these books we have today are the real deal is the question. I mean, if the Torah mentions the book of Whoever, and some less-than-honest individuals in 200 BC knew this, what was to keep them from forging a fake "Book of Whoever"?

Sorry.

Harte

Procentally, how many humans have type 0, one more time if I missed it.

Nevertheless, men did not evolve from apes, but we mide have the same ancestors, unless, the early humans looked like apes and the annunaki had intercose with them and that is how the todays humans evolved.

Sounds stupid, I know, but maybe?

Jill. . .I tend to follow the MtDna path for human migration from the area around the Lake Victoria region in Africa. Blood groupings, because of the sequence of gene pools, doesn't leave us with much to work with. Certain tribes indiginous to the area, could have once included the now "strained" blood groupings of Apes. The "Out of Africa Theory" contends that the progenitor of man, left the area around present day Lake Victoria, some 60K ya. . .Adding credence to this, is a fossil found at Lake Mungo, in Australia, dates to precisely about that time; Mungo man. Whatever blood type they left with, certainly mixed as they migrated northwards . . leaving behind the forever blood-groupings of Apes.

I contend that the only way we can physically trace human footprints through time is by MtDna. Leave it to a woman to figure that one out. . ha ha! Still, though I have no data to support it, type "O" may have been a late-comer to the blood types, as it is common to them all. So, as logic would have it, "O" is generic. Following this line of thought. . .bear with me here. . .wouldn't it show up as an indicator of being from an individual or individuals able to commonly infiltrate the blood systems of any other human?. . .What if that other human was Adam?. . . . .

I believe in the two creation accounts recorded in the Bible, one of Gen.1:26, the other of Adam in Gen.2:7. The first one was of these OOA people and the other was the "Adamic-line" of people, just happening to show up in the NileDellta area in Mesopotamia, about 15-20K ya. The MtDna, of people in that region is common to about 20K yrs ago as a migratory pattern. That's too close to just dismiss it.

Facinating stuff. . . later. . . TE

TE: I beg the differ with you Hart. ..Mysteries of Sumer, relates to quite a bit about Sumer. Not saying you don't know, but at least you can say it's on the web. . .ha ha. .

Now, whether or not there is this mysterious planet called Nibiru in some 3600 year orbit around our sun. . . .well, no one has seen it; doesn't mean it isn't there. .*wink, wink*. . .but, to have someone decipher the clay tablets as Sitchin has done. . .you wouldn't suppose him to be lying would you? The Sumerian Kings list goes back to some 430K years ago. . . . . Plenty enough time to evolve a Chimp/Ape/human hybrid. .. The S. texts say the Annunaki used some sort of genetic manipulation, [modern translation] to effect this change in the guest worker program. . . .???? :D

. .but, to have someone decipher the clay tablets as Sitchin has done. . .you wouldn't suppose him to be lying would you?

In a word: yes

Unless all the other, genuine, Sumerian scholars - who haven't made a fortune writing science fiction stories dressed up as fact - are lying ;)

Unless all the other, genuine, Sumerian scholars - who haven't made a fortune writing science fiction stories dressed up as fact - are lying ;)

TE: Got any of those "other" Sumerian scholars, names?

About the blood type O not being present in the ape community may be similar to the australian aborigines because the blood type B is not present in that community! In other words, MAYBE, by chance the individuals who had that blood type died before they could transmite that genetic information to descendant.

In case some of you don't know the gene that determines the blood type is codified by two alleles. To have the blood type O you must have both alleles O, to be A you only need one A and one O or two A, to be B you must have on B and one O or both B, and AB, you must have A and B. And you can only give one allele to the descendant, therefore maybe (again a possibility, that is stated as a condicionalism of the darwin's theory) they didn't passed the allel O to their descendant.

And the evolutionary theory states that the apes and humans have a common ancestor, not that we evolve from them! Therefore by having the same ancestor, the humans could have the O in theirs genetic community so as apes, but the apes by chance removed that allel and the humans maintained it.

BTW if humans and apes were so similar to humans they would also manifest the AIDS but they are only carriers! But there are also cases in which humans only carry the virus! (such as some prostitutes in Asia)

And there are several other reason for the blood types and stuff... about the religious stuff I don't know enough to make a statement.

TE: Got any of those "other" Sumerian scholars, names?

Well, I guess Stephanie Dalley would be a good start. It's not really my area of expertise (too modern for me!).

But look at it another way: how many genuine Sumerian/Mesopotamian scholars support Sitchin's translations? I'll give you a clue, it's less than one....

People need to remeber as well, that blood diseases are the ones that also dictate blood type ferquencies in a population. The pathogens and inherit blood disorders play a vital role as to what alleles make it through to the next generation and thus persist and dominate over others.

Well, I guess Stephanie Dalley would be a good start. It's not really my area of expertise (too modern for me!).

But look at it another way: how many genuine Sumerian/Mesopotamian scholars support Sitchin's translations? I'll give you a clue, it's less than one....

TE: WEll. . .I did find at least one other. . William Saylor

My Webpage. . .. . Connectively, he is about the only one I did find, other than the millions who have bought Z. Sichin's books.

I firmly believe there is something that correlates with the Biblical accounts of earlier "gods" as humans have interpreted them to mean. . Cristopher Columbus was thought to be a god, when he landed in the Azores. .. so, can anyone be considered to be a god if no one every saw anything like one before?. . .LOL. .

Myths are not always things of dreams. . .they are too complicated to make up. :rolleyes: