Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Possible Angel Sightings?

f0r real?

Can psychics see angels or are they only in heaven? There isn't much research put in to angelology and we have all information on demonology. Another weird part is that they're tons of devils named in the Bible and yet only 2 angels named (Micheal and Gabriel).

Also, I've heard that babies were once angels and put here on Earth which is believable if your a Christian. There are so many questions and little research on angels.

EDIT: If you have seen an angel, please share your experience here as I am most interested. Thanks!

Edited by f0r real?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sthenno

• f0r real?

• Paranoid Android

• Rabbit Trail

Hello For real :D

I haven't seen them....but they have come to me and spoke to me when I was dying.....I have SLE Lupus so it is quite common to come close to death more times than you ought to.....just the nature of the diease. Anywhooo. They were male. They were close to my bed I could feel there presens. On one occassion they stopped me from going over a cliff up in Canada. I was in a motor bike accident with my brother...going 65 miles an hour when the bike flipped. My brother landed on me....then I went rolling down the highway like a fish out of water. Two men from a car stopped and saw the whole thing and got out of thier car and ran for me......they knew I was going to go over the cliff! I was going real fast....but they could not catch me. The suddenly I stopped. I was sitting on the very edge of the cliff with my legging dangling over the edge. I thought I had already died. :lol: Then the two men grabbed me and pulled me away from the cliff. They said they couldn't believe their eyes....the knew for sure I was going to go over the edge.....then as if I had been grabbed by an unseen force....I came to an abrupt stop! Which stunned them. So yeah.....they are around.....more than you think. :D There is an old book called "Angels, Angles,Angles God Secret Angles by Billy Graham....which tells stories of people experiences with angels and some that have described them....it is real good book I have it. Check out the Library they could order it for you.... :D

thanks, I'll be sure to get the book.

I also heard the story about 9/11 where a women was trapped under debris. A man named Paul shouted out to her and he said hold my hand as I call for help. She tried as hard as she could then she grasped his hand. As soon as that happened help arrived. She wanted to thank Paul. She asked the rescue team, "I'd like to thank a man named Paul, do you know where he is?" The rescue team replied, "Excuse me ma'am, there is no Paul."

Coincidence? Or the work of an angel :innocent: ?

I talked about an angel experience when I was over by the Olympic Mountains.....on another thread....can't remember which one......sorry. :(

I take it back....I had two angels that I saw.....the story I'm telling you now and another one when I had come close to death once again.....the angel was posing as a doctor (he was very good looking too).....that's a real long story. Gosh, my memory is not as good as it use to be. I have to really think about things now and then sometimes something triggers my memories and they all flood back again.

Anywhoooo.....He picked me up and set me back next to him. He look like a big ourdoor's man....big guy! Was wearing a checked red and black jacket shirt, redish dark brown hair pleasant looking fellow, but looked real stern. I was trying to pet a deer on the side of this hill.....was just about three feet from when suddenly I was grabbed by my cloths near the back of my neck and shoulders and lifted up! What a shock. I couldn't understand what was happening at first because I was there all by myself, no one was around me I had walked up there by myself....I was alone there with the deer. People were down below me and so was my husband and sons. I got so excited when I saw the deer I wanted a closer look. My husband is very understanding....I'm "nuts" about animals so I darted off.

The man (the angel) warned me that a deer can kick upward and disbowel a person. Gosh, I didn't know that! My father could and would walk up to deer in the wild and pet them when ever he got the chance.....anywhoo when I went to thank the man he had vanished. I sould see for along way there was no place for him to go where he wouldn't been seen by me. Besides it would take him several minutes to get to the bottom of the hill. It took me awhile to wrap my mind around it..... because some how your mind wants to make it work for this world....but it just doesn't fit. :huh::)

I also heard the story about 9/11 where a women was trapped under debris. A man named Paul shouted out to her and he said hold my hand as I call for help. She tried as hard as she could then she grasped his hand. As soon as that happened help arrived. She wanted to thank Paul. She asked the rescue team, "I'd like to thank a man named Paul, do you know where he is?" The rescue team replied, "Excuse me ma'am, there is no Paul."

Or a sillty story to tell children.

Any source material? maybe the name of the woman perhaps?

How come these stories never have hard verifiable data?

It was told in my church during the sermon. I'll have to look into it because I don't know all the information but I do know that my church might.

With all the thousands of people in the World Trade Centre on that day, and all the hundreds of rescuers, how on earth would anyone know there was no one there called Paul?!

Angels are real. I've seen them many times. I would not be here, today, if I hadn't been protected, because I have been at the hands of very evil, sick people, and lived. Many people in my family have seen Angels. We are sensitive to spiritual activity, but that doesn't mean that other people can't see them too.

If you ever wonder why you or someone wasn't protected or saved from something happening, this is what someone told me, that I think makes sense: It is not always the Angel's job, and God can still take bad things that happen to people and turn them around, and make good come from it.

And, we don't know all of the things that almost happen to us every minute of every day, that they do save us from...more than we want to know, I'm sure!

Can anyone answer my question with regards to the 9/11 story, or does belief in angel stories require one to suspend the application of logic? Also, and my biblical knowledge is in no way encyclopaedic, but aren’t Lucifer/Satan and Abaddon/Apollyon also named as angels in the bible?

Can anyone answer my question with regards to the 9/11 story, or does belief in angel stories require one to suspend the application of logic? Also, and my biblical knowledge is in no way encyclopaedic, but aren’t Lucifer/Satan and Abaddon/Apollyon also named as angels in the bible?

Satan is a fallen angel, which well sorta different. I don't know about Abaddon/Apollyon, I'll have to check.

A fallen angel is still an angel, surely? If it wasn’t, it would be a fallen something-else. Apollyon is in the Book of Revelations, I believe. Off the top of my head the quote is something like “…and they have as king over them the angel of the pit, and his name is Apollyon”. I will have to double check later, though.

So, both fallen angels, but angels nonetheless. I do disagree that there is little research put into ‘angelology’ though; for a topic with only 4 (or two) beings to study there’s an awful lot of literature out there. Appalling, vomit-inducing literature, admittedly, but no more so than most ‘demonology’ books are cringe worthy teenage angst…

They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon.

edit: for the record, Abaddon/Apollyon means "Destroyer".

Interesting, Sthenno. I just checked this quote, you won't believe what chapter/verse reference....... Revelation 9:11

Time to send this off to the conspiracists, I think.

Edited by Paranoid Android

- It's kind of hard to have verifiable data when it comes to stories like this.

- However, assuming it was true, perhaps she misheard his name being stuck under debris and under so much stress?

I’m going to say this again, because no one appears to have noticed the blindingly obvious: How on earth would anyone know that out of the thousands of civilians and hundreds of rescuers who were there that day, there was not one called Paul?

They wouldn't know. It's most probably one of the many legends that come out of an event such as this. Maybe it's based on one of the real rescues and the volunteers simply didn't who Paul was - not everyone did know everyone else, of course. Or maybe it's a tale that grew in the telling (it might have started as "oh, Paul's gone for a break" and then just got twisted, who knows).

It's all part and parcel of dramatic events. Or maybe something really did happen, after all. If you believe in miracles, anything is possible.

Edited by Paranoid Android

I agree - it just frustrates me when people repeat stores with such gaping holes in their logic.

I’m currently in the process of formulating my own conspiracy, by the way. You have been warned…

• 2 weeks later...

A fallen angel is still an angel, surely? If it wasn’t, it would be a fallen something-else. Apollyon is in the Book of Revelations, I believe. Off the top of my head the quote is something like “…and they have as king over them the angel of the pit, and his name is Apollyon”. I will have to double check later, though.

So, both fallen angels, but angels nonetheless. I do disagree that there is little research put into ‘angelology’ though; for a topic with only 4 (or two) beings to study there’s an awful lot of literature out there. Appalling, vomit-inducing literature, admittedly, but no more so than most ‘demonology’ books are cringe worthy teenage angst…

A fallen angel is a demon. A fallen angel is sent to hell because they rebelled and commited sin against God. So an angel is not the same as a fallen-angel. One is good one is evil.

and yes, i believe that they do need to put more reasearch into this subject, instead of the popular demonology

• 6 years later...

Can psychics see angels or are they only in heaven? There isn't much research put in to angelology and we have all information on demonology. Another weird part is that they're tons of devils named in the Bible and yet only 2 angels named (Micheal and Gabriel).

Also, I've heard that babies were once angels and put here on Earth which is believable if your a Christian. There are so many questions and little research on angels.

EDIT: If you have seen an angel, please share your experience here as I am most interested. Thanks!

i live in des moines iowa.... last night i was with a ex and we both had been drinking... he was driving way out of control and we were coming up on a railroad crossing and the gates were down and there was already a car sitting there waiting. Dark or not you can usually see the train cars sitting there waiting to be moved. last night you couldn't. i was wondering if my ex was going to slow down.... and then i seen something i've never seen before...... 2 angels..... the one on the right caught more of my attention.. when i would picture angels i always invisioned them to be of human size.... i don't think they are.. they were male.. no clothing... and big...huge... tall.... the top of their wing span was at height with the frieght car...... physically strong.... shoulder length wavy hair......i don't think i imagined this......

Can anyone answer my question with regards to the 9/11 story, or does belief in angel stories require one to suspend the application of logic?

Yeah, they probably yelled "PAUL!" real loud and got no answer, so no Paul around.