Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ok people. Black Eyed Kids. Whats the deal?

Angelwings85

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cubsfan7

• AmazingAtheist

• Angelwings85

• celina

There have been sightings of these "Black Eyed People" for a long time. I dont believe they're vampires, that's just insane. But what if they are real? Are they human? Ghosts? Demons?

How black are we talking here? Is it so dark brown it appears black or are they black completely, with no reflection of light to determine the colour.

From what i've heard and read, they are completely black, with little or no white in them. Which kinda throws the whole 'contacts' part of it out of the window.

black eyes like this guyuser posted image?

i don't know but on "Charmed" when someone was evil they blinked and when they opened their eyes they are completely black

true but as Ashigaru said a genetic mutation...who knows it may help them c better at night or better in daylight

okay, but these black eyed kids are not exactly ordinary. People that have had encounters with them get an uneasy, feeling or dread and sorrow. google black eyed kids. There was a reporter or something like that that has the first reported incident (that I know of). It's kinda freaky dude. They wanted into his car and stuff. He said that he found himself reaching for the door lock to let them in without actually being aware that he was doing it. He said (as far as I can remember) that it was like they were using some sort of mind control.

Edited by Angelwings85

Oh hey, I just wached something on the TV guide channel where they pranked someone into thinking they were in the twilight zone by having this lady with black eyes... completely black with no whites... anyway, that just means that it -can- be done cosmetically.

The incident with the reporter, were there a group of the children? Anybody know about how many? Was this a city or a village? Have only heard little of this subject and am interested in learning more.

All i remember about the reporter story was there were 2 kids, the guy was parked by a theatre which at the time was playing Mortal Kombat and i think this happened in Houston Texas.

when i was travelling to nz the taxi driver who picked us up got out the car and he had completly black yes with a tiny ring of blue around them right near the edges of his eye it look really cool but it was a bit freaky like he was on drugs

u might feel uneasy cuz their strangers that act "wierd"...wouldnt u b scared if 2 kids came up to ur car and demanded money and/or a ride

From what i've heard and read, they are completely black, with little or no white in them. Which kinda throws the whole 'contacts' part of it out of the window.

No, they do make contacts which cover most of the white. Usually they're reflective, like sunglasses. Really creepy. I don't see why they couldn't make black ones in a similar fashion.

Now, how you would get those type of contacts in and out is a unexplained mystery to me...took me forever to get the hang of the regular kind. :lol:

does anyone no y there always "kids"...and how would u find out someone died by them if noone saw cuz from the 2 articles ive read(3pumps and williams22871) the ppl were always alone when they were "visited" by them

does anyone no y there always "kids"...and how would u find out someone died by them if noone saw cuz from the 2 articles ive read(3pumps and williams22871) the ppl were always alone when they were "visited" by them

A very valid point, if these cases are real, they seem to target people who are alone, which would point towards a hoax. As for people been murdered by them, again, no one seem's to know.

i think its made up cuz 1st of all they dont visit ppl on the street only when there in something...and how easy is it to blame kids everyone blames us for everything grr!

black eyes like this guyuser posted image?

i don't know but on "Charmed" when someone was evil they blinked and when they opened their eyes they are completely black

EDIT: this guy is not evil because he's from the group Gorillaz and his eyes are blacked out because he "fractured" them ......... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2D_%28Gorillaz%29 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorillaz

Edited by PuNkMaN