Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Starlyte

Anime Fan Art

9 posts in this topic

I know that some of you have been on my website with my fan art. We have a lot of new people here so I thought I'd post it here for any of you who haven't seen it. Let me know what you think. Click Here

Also, for those of you who also do fan art, please post your work or links to your work here or even link to other people's fan art that you like. I'd love to see some of your artwork!

thumbsup.gif

Your art is looking good, a quick note on rei/evangelion fanart: If you concentrated on the hair a little more make it a bit smaller to fit the face, then it would be excellent. I think you have seen my art >_>

Anywho if anyone wants me to do any fan art for them i would be more than happy to, i kinda got artists block at the moment.

I enjoyed looking at your work... you have a special talent! Thanks for sharing it with us! original.gif

yeh i like the pics! Ill send some into you some time see if you can put them up on your site for me tongue.gif tell me if you like em! Keep it up thumbsup.gif

I'm okay at this kinda stuff, but I can't show you cause it's hard to draw with a mouse, and I haven't a scanner. sad.gif

hangar18 said:

Ill send some into you some time see if you can put them up on your site for me

That would be great!

Also, thanks to you all on the comments you have made. I appreciate your kindness! wub.gif

Your art is looking good, a quick note on rei/evangelion fanart: If you concentrated on the hair a little more make it a bit smaller to fit the face, then it would be excellent. I think you have seen my art >_>

Anywho if anyone wants me to do any fan art for them i would be more than happy to, i kinda got artists block at the moment.

84796[/snapback]

Post some of your pics... I have never seen them before...

Nice, too much hair though