Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bible Predicts Outburst of International Terrorism

Lionel

The year 2006 is to become the critical point of the outburst of the international terrorism. This conclusion was made by Israeli mathematician Dr. Eliya Rips as a result of the research the scientist had conducted with encoded Biblical messages.

Eliya Rips and former Washington Post mathematician Michael Drosnin published the book titled "The Bible Code" in 1997. The book contained the description of the attack of the Twin Towers and the crash of the Shuttle of Columbia.

The book was a great success and certain circles of the Washington establishment evinced interest in it. European newspapers wrote, Michael Drosnin had been invited for a secret meeting at the Pentagon. The journalist made a report about the deciphered information taken from the Bible, ITAR-TASS reported.

Dr. Eliya Rips deciphered, the year 2006 would become the critical point from the point of view of the terrorist threat. The mathematician believes, a crisis with the use of the nuclear weapon will take place in the Middle East in 2006. Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and New York will be the cities implicated in the conflict. Michael Drosnin said, the threat would be coming from Osama bin Laden or from his people, if al-Qaida's leader stays alive until 2006, of course.

Source

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marduk

• moe eubleck

• Naveed

• Seraphina

I've never really trusted predictions that "come" from the bible. It seemed really odd to me that all the "Bible" predictions came out after 9-11. If they were really accurate then why don't ppl try and prevent the events in the first place? Also they never give the actual passages. I read all of revelation and found nothing that matched up with world current events. My pastor once said "The Bible says there will be unrest in the middle east." Well I got news for him. There has been unrest in the middle east for centuries. I want to see actual supporting passages and not just hear or read what ppl say the Bible predicts or the Bible says.

I understand your line of thinking but he's not referring to any particular passage. He's referring to the Bible Code. Look up on it, pretty interesting.

I understand your line of thinking but he's not referring to any particular passage. He's referring to the Bible Code. Look up on it, pretty interesting.

By any chance, do you have any LINKS to go with this? The Pravda article is rather short and doesn't provide the details on "Bible Code"...... thank you!

Really got to agree with Naveed to be honest...if this code can predict these events, then why wasn't anything done before they happened? More likely people just read actual events into whatever they think they're seeing in this 'code', regardless of whether it's relevant or not...

This decoding of the Bible or of the Torah has been well known for a long time, basically you pick 1 letter out of n for every chunk of n letters, and it has been proven that with a sufficiently big book you could find any message you want. It's very well known in the mathemical community. So it's just mathematics, nothing predictive in there, you could find the same predictions by applying the same methods to a dictionary or to a phone book. And some mathematicians even showed such examples.

Ok, let's play a little mind game now about the future events to take place in 2006. If it's predicted in the bible then it's going to happend (if we assume the true nature of the prediction), no matter if we decode the future events or not it will happend because otherwise it wouldn't be a prediction in the first place.

To conclude I have the feeling that this Isreali mathematician finds the predictions that help push his governement agenda.

TheLight

well like some of the previous posts said.....why wernt these prections eve out before the event...only after...i dont really know about the mathamatics and what not...but to me it doesnt seems like the bible or torah are predicting anything...instead i feel that they are looked for after the event just to make that particular religion look more ..."real".

I’m sorry, but I’ve never believed in this Bible Code… If you take any manuscript and go over it enough times, and extract variants, and twist and turn it every which way but Sunday, then you can make any legible – or illegible – series of words or phrases mean anything you want it too. And like wise, its easy to predict something after its happened, and as far as I know its not called prediction, its called the News!

I am of the opinion that there is truth in the Bible Code, and the good folk at the Pentagon are appartently in agreement with me!

A code has been searched for in War and Peace but none was found, as a control if you like.

I'm surprised more people havent commented on this as it was a big article in the Daily Mail (UK newspaper)

Really now! How hard is it to predict human nature ? Doesnt exactly take a genius to figure out. THERE WILL BE WAR IN THE YEARS TO COME! PEOPLE WILL DIE! BUILDINGS WILL BLOW UP !! PEOPLE WILL STARVE!!

theres my prediction. you can quote me on that. thumbsup.gif ya think it will come true?

Really now! How hard is it to predict human nature ? Doesnt exactly take a genius to figure out. THERE WILL BE WAR IN THE YEARS TO COME! PEOPLE WILL DIE! BUILDINGS WILL BLOW UP !! PEOPLE WILL STARVE!!

theres my prediction. you can quote me on that. thumbsup.gif ya think it will come true?

OMG! You're PROPHESIZING! w00t.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

The answers are coming. Everything is gathering and approaching one point, the point of revolution. Overwhelming doubt is splintering in everyone's minds and causing people to wonder. Non believers are starting to believe and the Bible is being re-enveloped into the younger generations. Decision in yourself on whether to prepare or to stand ignorant is in our thoughts. Angels are re-appearing and prophets returning. Everything is moving faster with no sign of stopping.

Surely there is a reason why you are all searching for answers? If you doubt in the Bible then why are you all so intent on discovering? When you ask yourself if you believe there are few who say they do not.

Im beggining to notice a unexplained mystery on UM. It can be called " the people who leave one profound post then never post again" phenomenon.

I wonder what it means. Aliens ? Reptoids ?? El chupacabra ??? A message from beyond the grave ???? An outburst of intrenational terrorism ????? blink.gifeyecrazy.gif

It can be called, "The people who leave one profound post, then never post again -" phenomenon.

Or the people who shout “FAKE!” and don’t expand on that genius theory. Those are my favourites, lol…

By the way, the thread caught my attention, because it read:

Bible Predicts Outbreak Of…moe eubleck blink.gif

[:

Bible Predicts Outbreak Of…moe eubleck blink.gif

an outburst of Me would be a event to behold of cataclysmic proportions.

May it never come true. screama.gif

Three years to go. Then in the dusk the world will be faced with a battle of two halves. Light will flicker under the overwhelming hatred and evil, letting us pick our side on which we may give ourselves for what we believe is worth saving.

I put Bible Code stuff in the same category as Nostradamus. We can really see the predictions they made and how accurate they were ( ohmy.gif )... after the events actually happen. Then we try to find the "hidden" revelations in anything else they said. If we believe the Aztecs, the world will end before 2006 anyways. But then no one will be around to look back and say "Hey, those Aztec dudes really knew the future!" So...

Why worry?

Three years to go. Then in the dusk the world will be faced with a battle of two halves. Light will flicker under the overwhelming hatred and evil, letting us pick our side on which we may give ourselves for what we believe is worth saving.

Only three years to go...then, in the dusk, one half of the world will go to sleep like the always do, as the other half rises, while wondering what an extremely vague time was chosen for such a prophesy, given it can't be dusk everywhere. Light will flicker for a moment behind the eyes of doom sayers, as they realise "hang on, the apocalypse is late!" leaving the rest of us to pick our breakfast, and what we believe is worth eating.

Of course, after we've had breakfast, we'll add that to the list of 400+ other doomsday predictions that didn't come true rolleyes.gif

Listen up Hune, I have heard a few whoppers in my time, but taking something you found on a fortune cookie and placing it on UM takes the cake. Oh.... dont tell me , dont tell me: yes I am a sinner and Im going to burn and all that good stuff. But even in the flaming depths of hades, I will never ever take advice from a cookie.

Once again this biblical outburst was brought to you by Moe Eubleck. wink2.gif

thumbup.gif

Why does someone so intent on disproving everything in their eyes try to prove it to themselves later? Why does one leave God to the fate of reason or logic, only to go back and save pick him up again because you do not fully disbelieve. There is doubt in everyone whether the time of reckoning will come, but even though we dismiss prophecies to the wind we secretly want to believe in what they say. We are torn between logic and faith. One gives us reason, while the other shreds our reason. No one can be forced to believe, they must believe for themselves. I am not prophesizing, as I do not have faith that I am right. I am only acting on what I feel is coming inside, and getting it off my chest.

I do not have faith that I am right.

Im sure you aren't the only one who doesnt have faith that you are right. rolleyes.gif

*pats head* Aint it great to be in the in crowd ? Welcome to the forum. thumbsup.gif

so tell me hune... aside from all the doomsday predictions, what are your thoughts on El Chupacabra?

Hey moe eubleck, I was wondering if you have any insight as to wheter El Chupacabra is involved with the end of the world at all?

revalations 17:8 The beast that you saw was, and is not; and is about to come up out of the abyss and to go into destruction. Those who dwell on the earth and whose names have not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world will marvel when they see that the beast was, and is not, and shall be present.

This beast referred to in Revelations 17:8 is obviously El Chupacabra. For it is the beast that people claim to see , but cannot be proven to exist. The line "about to come up out of the abyss and to go into destruction" tells us that someday very soon, El Chupacabra will rise from The hollow earth (the abyss) and destroy us all.

"those who dwell on the earth" points to all living things, and the world will marvel at El Chupacabra (the beast that was and is not), for its image will be so vivid and terrifying that our souls will shriek in fear.

user posted image

This pic is a biblical painting of the beast that was and is not. Notice the fangs and dark colored fur. Clearly, the beasts on the bottom of the painting are El Chupacabra.

user posted image

The 2 beasts bear a striking resemblance to this pic taken by a sheep-herder.

Repent thy sins my brothers and sisters for the lone beast of the apocalypse will soon be upon us. Fear El Chupacabra!!!

Something just occured to me...when the antichrist comes and starts wreaking havoc, and killing all the sinners...

What'll happen when someone inevitably shoots him? huh.gif

Assuming Moa's theory is incorrect, that is wink2.gif (can just see the entire world going "oh...he's dead....well that was an anticlimax...")

Something just occured to me...when the antichrist comes and starts wreaking havoc, and killing all the sinners...

What'll happen when someone inevitably shoots him?

This is what is in revalations .

When the antichrist comes he will take control of 10 major nations and seemingly promise peace between the world . He will take control of trade and everyone will have a mark on them in order for them to buy food . The christians will begin to see signs of him being the antichrist as he will begin to try and claim to be the son of god ( he will be lying , he is the son of satan ) . Thats where your question comes in ... one of us christians is going to basically snipe him in the head and he is going to reserect himself . He will then in a sense have proof that he is the son of god as the only conclusion doctors will be able to make to explain him still being alive is immortality . He will then gradually get everyone to follow him and start killing the christians .

Inevitibly once the christians are gone he will reveal himself as the son of satan and it will be too late for his followers . The remaining humans who followed him will be cast into hell .

After that we move into the battle of the souls ... but that is a loooong story .