Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO:The greatest story never told

Bogeyman

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• morrison1976

• Bogeyman

• John Q Conundrum

• jay322

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, i have seen it:) .Very interesting watch:). Mind you, whats with cheesy music in these ufo flicks!!!!!!!!grrrrrrrrr

Ok I just watched the whole thing. So let me get this straight: there are aliens but that's not the big concern (?), the concern is that we should have the technology that has been reverse-engineered? Or that we should stop our gov't from attacking the aliens? Or that we should not be using fossil fuels anymore? Which one is it, all the above?

**John is dazed and confused** :wacko:

Ok I just watched the whole thing. So let me get this straight: there are aliens but that's not the big concern (?), the concern is that we should have the technology that has been reverse-engineered? Or that we should stop our gov't from attacking the aliens? Or that we should not be using fossil fuels anymore? Which one is it, all the above?

Yes, there was disturbing revelations. If true, then we deserve to get nuked by some alien race(maybe). We are still so primitive and have alot to learn about ourselves. I hope we learn before we blow eachother up.

**John is dazed and confused** :wacko:

I agree with John, the filmaker doesn't exactly make it clear what the primary point of the movie is. Its a good flick, lots of important & interesting cases are brought up -- but its more just "one thing after another " without much of a direction.

Some of the trailer videos made it a little misleading too. They made it out to look like big budget, when really its just a lot of freely available footage cut & pasted into one film with brief narration & musical additions.

Good to see more documentaries on this subject, but we are still awaiting a "theatre grade" UFO fllm.

I have disagree, with most of the posts made so far. I thought the film was one of the most up to date and revealing documentaries I have ever seen! Who the hell really care's about the music ! It was not meant to win an oscar for best musical score!

What it does do, is it brings the people involved in the disclosure project a better plat form. It show's better then any other clip about Disclosure, that these people are true to there word and will back it.....

I will admit some is a bit wow, but damn can you say all these people are pulling our legs here? No way !!! It mentions "black ops" and I'm sure I have read that the cost is in the trillions. (u.s. only) What would cost so much? Can you imagine what the world is putting into this?

To say the least on this comment, by John Q

"Ok I just watched the whole thing. So let me get this straight: there are aliens but that's not the big concern (?), the concern is that we should have the technology that has been reverse-engineered? Or that we should stop our gov't from attacking the aliens? Or that we should not be using fossil fuels anymore? Which one is it, all the above?"

What this film says is both!!! That we have the know how and the means to do both. From this technology we can point weapons into space, maybe not a good idea, might p*** something off. Second is, we should not be using fossil fuels because we have the technology not to !!!! It has been proven! but as long as human's make hybrid cars we still need oil.

To look a bit deeper, oil is used in almost all products used, IE flooring, car tires, all plastics, I could go on and on, so if cars,planes,trains oh my, were to become oil/gas free there still would be a market for oil. Just not the global concern on what car to drive. It boils down to profit and who controls the profit?????

The video should put a few skeptics back a bit and think what if ? but i'm sure it won't. Hell if I told a skeptic that water would be a fuel source for cars 20 years ago they would have laughed.

I have disagree, with most of the posts made so far. I thought the film was one of the most up to date and revealing documentaries I have ever seen! Who the hell really care's about the music ! It was not meant to win an oscar for best musical score!

The music got on my nerves because i downloaded from bit torrant. I cant watch it on goggle video because you cant get that in china. The copy i got, the music was so in your face that i could not hear what the people were saying!!!!!!! And yes the music was cheesy. How can people take the subject seriously with that music??? you dont have the same music on a science space programme, so why on a ufo documentary. The makers want people to watch this and look at it as fact, but its a bit hard with some dodgy sci-fi music playing in the backround.

Apart from that it was very good. What i liked about the documentary was the witnesses. Thats the part i thought was interesting. Also i liked it that it went in a few different directions, because at the end of the day it's all connected in one way or another:)

Apart from that it was very good. What i liked about the documentary was the witnesses. Thats the part i thought was interesting. Also i liked it that it went in a few different directions, because at the end of the day it's all connected in one way or another:)

Exactly...i think it shows that it's not just a case of coming clean on ET interaction but all the consequences that go with that contact...Weapons ,Energy etc.

BUT if the aliens really are our friends as most in this video say...aren't they just as complicit in the cover up ? :hmm:

Yep thats right. I thought the non ufo content was just as interesting:)

That did not ruin it for me really. it all comes down to if you believe for witneses was telling the truth about buildings on mars. I have seen some very interesting photos too, but i still dont know though. We all like a good mystery:)