Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DARE conspiracy

Xenojjin

coincidentally their is a liquor store located in town with no 24 hr police gaurd to make sure the store clerk doesnt sell drugs to kids . Forgive me if the idea that the government might control the drugs industry may come to mind .

That arguement makes about as much sense as the fact you're ignoring inflation and the effect massive print outs of new cash would have on it tongue.gif

I think you'll find that police have more important things to worry about than hanging around outside grocery stores all day...I think you'll find they don't do that anywhere, slum or otherwise. Tax payer's dollars are intended to go towards catching actual criminals, not sitting in a car all day outside a shop waiting for a deal that may, or may not happen...and certainly wouldn't happen in sight of this 24 hour guard tongue.gif

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xenojjin

• Seraphina

• moe eubleck

• Blood Angel

Good points , and as for you moe sorry if i offended you ( I apparently did , sad.gif )

As for the slum I live near is beach flats and its a lot differant from other slums ... it generally houses illegal immigrants trying to make a few bucks in america to send back to their own countries . their hopes and dreams are that to stay alive and that someday they wont have to go through this ( according to my freind that lives their . He is from mexico ) ... truth is I probobly should have thought more when I spoke . I have nothing against admitting a fault . As for the inflation thing I am not ignoring it at all .. you seem to misunderstand what I am getting at , the government doesn't have to worry about printing the money because they get it back since my theory is the drug industry and the government are one ( DARE being an idirect advertisement program for the drugs ) . And I know the 24 hr gaurd is quite ridiculous , but nothing else seems to be working . Then again you could just ban all smoking / alcholhol in general ( except for mrijjuana since it has a medical use ) . But that wont be happening anytime soon and its actually not that great of an idea since so many people depend on drugs .

As for the inflation thing I am not ignoring it at all .. you seem to misunderstand what I am getting at , the government doesn't have to worry about printing the money because they get it back since my theory is the drug industry and the government are one ( DARE being an idirect advertisement program for the drugs )

I...don't think you're understanding what inflation is... huh.gif

When money is in circulation, no matter where it is, it contributes to inflation. The more money (or indeed, the more of anything) that is available, the less valuable it becomes. It's all down to that idea of supply and demand. Inflation ran rampant in Russia at one point, where it took bags out thousands or Roubles to pie a sack of potatoes, because everyone had millions.

If you're assuming the government is putting this money into circulation to pay for this organisation, it doesn't really matter if it's getting back to them or not. It's still in circulation, and is going to contribute to inflation. Since these programs cost millions to run a year, that's a lot of money being added to the system. If this hypothetical cash was been thrown out as you claim, then what would be the value of the dollar? About 10 to the pound instead of 1.5?

And thats whats happening . I know what inflation is and it is occuring . Im sure you have noticed it in the past year , things have been going up in price and the value of the dollar is decreasing . you can see it just by going to burger king , how much is it now ? 4.89 for a #1 ?!?!

What your saying is the government wouldn't do this due to inflation , but they are doing it anyway and look ... inflation is occuring ! Its almost like saying Osama Bin laden wouldn't destroy the world trade center because we would come after him , even though it already lies in rubble .

Assuming of course it WAS osama .... disgust.gif

Assuming of course it WAS osama .... disgust.gif

oh no, not that again... tongue.gif

Just out of curiousity...we don't have it over here, so I don't know...but exactly how long has this DARE thing been running?

DARE has been runing long over the time that it was discovered to not work by statistical research . My parents had Dare , so did I , and its still going . Thats why I smell a conspiracy in the program .

The Osama thing was a joke laugh.gif

So you're proposing that this conspiracy has somehow been kept alive, despite the seat of government changing hands some two dozen times since it started? rolleyes.gif

Wow...

This is the biggest bunch of hawk jockey...

What's next? NASA trying to kill the president? wink2.gif

Im pretty sure conspiracies can be kept alive despite changes in government office . We keep the same laws don't we ? Whether or not its a conspiracy , we do know one thing .. DARE doesn't work , what is your view on that ?

The same thing it's always been tongue.gif That the US government is run by morons, who are far more interested in being seen to be doing something of worth in the yes of the vast majority come the elections, than actually making it work to those small minorities of the population who realise it isn't.

However, it does not mean that they're sinister agents of evil, out to conquer the world by turning us all into drugged up zombies tongue.gif

Ive always assumed that the government was intellegent and knew what they were doing was wrong . They could be morons who dont have a clue whats ging on in their own country ... I think Im gonna end my replies to this topic and start a poll .

These two theories seem to be a main differance between conspiracy theorists .