Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black-Eyed People, Children

science101

This thread is a lot of fun. Some of the stories sound like 2nd rate fiction writers wrote them, trying to do their best to make a horror story.

For this link: http://www.haunteddiary.com/cgi/ultimatebb...c;f=12;t=000132 the stories there get more ridiculous as the thread progresses.

My "theory" is that these stories are purposeful hoaxes played by people who got their hands on some cool contact lenses, flat out lies posted by people who want attention, and the result of peoples over-active imaginations.

For the record, I INVITE ALL YOU BLACK EYED KIDS OR WHATEVER YOU ARE INTO MY ROOM WHILE I SLEEP TONIGHT. YOU HAVE MY FULL PERMISSION TO COLLECT ME. THANK YOU.

Now lets see if 24 hours from now I am still alive.

This thread is a lot of fun. Some of the stories sound like 2nd rate fiction writers wrote them, trying to do their best to make a horror story.

For this link: http://www.haunteddiary.com/cgi/ultimatebb...c;f=12;t=000132 the stories there get more ridiculous as the thread progresses.

My "theory" is that these stories are purposeful hoaxes played by people who got their hands on some cool contact lenses, flat out lies posted by people who want attention, and the result of peoples over-active imaginations.

For the record, I INVITE ALL YOU BLACK EYED KIDS OR WHATEVER YOU ARE INTO MY ROOM WHILE I SLEEP TONIGHT. YOU HAVE MY FULL PERMISSION TO COLLECT ME. THANK YOU.

The poor little buggers wont go near you mate, you're far too scary. ;)

Edited by Ins0mniac

I just thought of something

Remember that black oil from x-files.

Is that totally made up by the writers or is it taken from real claims , like some other things on that show

I just thought of something

Remember that black oil from x-files.

Is that totally made up by the writers or is it taken from real claims , like some other things on that show

My guess would be that it was just made up for the show.

Hey... I woke up a few hours ago. Had a good sleep. I'm still here.....

Hey... I woke up a few hours ago. Had a good sleep. I'm still here.....

'cause these supernatural creatures (if they exist) really do spend all their time surfing the net and reading internet forums for people that might invite them over to their place.

I once invited all Neo-Nazis and despotic dictators to my place once and nobody showed up, thus also proving beyond doubt that THEY do not exist.

Edited by Ins0mniac

'cause these supernatural creatures (if they exist) really do spend all their time surfing the net and reading internet forums for people that might invite them over to their place.

I once invited all Neo-Nazis and despotic dictators to my place once and nobody showed up, thus also proving beyond doubt that THEY do not exist.

:w00t::rofl:

als1618 Posted Today, 04:11 PM demonic possesion.

:rofl:

I came by your place.....but didnt see you in the house....but i saw a table covered with a long table cloth jerk slightly up and down...muahahahah...and you couldnt see me too..coz i was invisible.

Edited by coredrill

okay...it has now been revealed that a person can go & purchase black eyeballs - so what? It doesn't explain the evil aura that surrounds these beings (?); nor does it explain their odd behavior or forceful nature.

Is it hard for us to accept the unknown or must there be a rational explanation for everything?

The common notion of black eyes creates an impression of an evil aura with regards to whoever has/is black eyes. However, if you have no impression with regards to black eyes, and the evil aura still exists, then that's a total different story all together.

all i have read here is about BLack Eyed Kids and Black Eyed Persons trying to get inside...a room or a car or trying to approach you.

q.1 - why do they need permission to let them in? if they wer some ghosts (??) or demons, could they pass through the walls/doors. or is it letting them into your lives or minds?

q.2 what happens after - if you let them in? no stories about that??

i guess they are some sort of psychic vampires..muahahaha (read my signature!!)!!!

So, folks could u tell me where u live..just like that...muahahahaha :devil:

Edited by coredrill

q.2 what happens after - if you let them in? no stories about that??

Some people claim they feel like if they let the BEK in, that they'll die. Maybe that's what happens if you let them in. Dead men don't tell tales.

Anyway, I agree that when you look at someone and see that their eyes are black, it's probably going to scare the crap out of you unless it's Halloween. In which case, you expect creepy looking kids with strange contacts acting weird.

Once you see those eyes, you probably are going to get scared and then your imagination works it's magic and you think they're there to kill you.

However, some of those stories talk about people who didn't even notice the eyes at first, but the still had the feeling of dread. They'll start freaking out, then notice the person's eyes are black. If the eyes aren't the immediate reason for the negative feelings, then what is?

Very creepy stories though, and pretty interesting.

I am going to get one of those sclera lenses and spook the hell out my friend suzee to whom i copy pasted all the BEK stories..she is very much interested in reading horror stuff..muahahahaha

Ok...just read everything (whew!). I was wondering...Could the black eyed beings be fallen angels? One often hears about guardian angels taking on human form, so why couldn't (and wouldn't) the fallen? I ask this because of the one story (if true) about the man who felt he had an encounter with his guardian angel. Hope I make sense. :mellow:

Ok...just read everything (whew!). I was wondering...Could the black eyed beings be fallen angels? One often hears about guardian angels taking on human form, so why couldn't (and wouldn't) the fallen? I ask this because of the one story (if true) about the man who felt he had an encounter with his guardian angel. Hope I make sense. :mellow:

Hmmmm..thats an interesting view point..fallen angels....yes...!! could be!!

again..this BEK makes a good movie idea..or has any movies been lready made on these?

I remember watching one movie in which some MIB with black eyes are as villians.

^ No, I think we mean the entire eye is black: pupil, iris and the white of the eye. (That is, if I didn't misinterpret anything...) ^_^

While that and all the other stories here make good campfire tales, I can't help but assume they're somewhat exaggerated. Especially with that guy's writing style. Very much what I would expect from a proffessional author, it has a fiction-like tone to it.

I thought of the same thing, the author makes it seem like something out of a paranormal book or something. Doesn't make me feel like if someone experienced this but more like if this was just a tale made up to scare people. It would be pretty scary if people like this existed.

Neo-Nazis and despotic dictators are not thought (by most) to be supernatural. BEK's are. Did you read that one woman's story of the same BEK's following her for years? They would appear at the most random moments, then disappear whenever anyone else was near. There is a decent chance that one of the powers of BEKs, if they are real, is to know why people are challenging them/making fun of them.

When it comes down to it, there is a higher chance of Neo-Nazis actually visiting your house than BEKs, since Neo-Nazis are real and BEKs are stories that ignorant, superstitious, lonely, attention seeking and/or schizophrenic people make up. By honestly believing in BEks and other nonsense you cheapen humanity. You help pull down the average IQ of our race and spread lies and superstition wherever you go. You operate like a virus that does not attack the body, but the mind.

There is no supernatural. There is nothing outside of nature. There are many unexplained things, but science will explain them eventually. Instead of wasting your time daydreaming about kids with black eyes, go convince people to quit being superstitious or get a(nother) college degree or something.

BTW, an explanation for why people feel the "fear aura" before they notice the people's eyes are black is that subconsciously their mind notices the black eyes but they do not consciously realize it until later. But that is not really important, since chances are ALL of these stories are 100% made up, and not the product of a scared person's overactive imagination.

Cursed black eyed kids, these stories are pretty good, i especially liked the one by the journalist guy. But the night waitress freaked me out the most.

lets get some scleral lenses that are extreme black , wear them and follow the deleoper wherever he goes...he will spook out..muahahahaha