Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Etheral Beings in the Terrestrial Plain

Saru

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thedemonof69

• Scorpius

• Lionel

• Atlantis Rises

Absolutely facinating . I will be keeping my eye out for more information on the topics you addressed in this article Deroy Bolten . original.gif

Thanx, it's nice to know that some people enjoy my stuff, I originally wrote this for my school paper and it was rejected by my school's admin.

Nice Article Deroy Bolten thumbsup.gif

If you think all of this is a bunch of drivel that didn’t deserve your attention, I would like to direct your attention to the 1985 New Year’s Edition of Parade Magazine.

Here is a link Click Here

• 4 months later...

Great Article. I give it 2 thumbs up. thumbup.gifclap.gif

It's really interesting and seeing how it comes such credible accounts. Such as the scientists you have listed. I'm sure those scientists are now religious, if not, spiritual.

However, could it a possibility of mind control of UFO's or it could be exactly fallen angels as the Pope says and you as well.

Angels: Witness to Angels 

Six Soviet cosmonauts said they witnessed the most awe-inspiring spectacle ever encountered in space--a band of glowing angels with wings as big as jumbo jets. Cosmonauts Vladimir Solovev, Oleg Atkov, and Leonid Kizim said they first saw the celestial beings during their 155th day aboard the orbiting Salyat 7 space station. 'What we saw, ' they said, 'were seven giant figures in the shape of humans, but with wings and mistlike halos, as in the classic depiction of angels. Their faces were round with cherubic smiles.' Twelve days later the figures returned and were seen by three other Soviet scientists, including woman cosmonaut Svetlana Savitskaya. 'They were smiling,' she said, 'as though they shared a glorious secret.'

This is simply awe inspiring. notworthy.gif

An intriguing article. Are you saying that Heaven and Hell are thus the reverse of what we are told? That if these daemon "fallen" angels do indeed reside in the starry sky that our beliefs are not sactioned? Heaven is above and Hell is below. When the body dies the soul rises to the heavens, as they say.

Edited by Atlantis Rises

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Are you saying that Heaven and Hell are thus the reverse of what we are told? That if these daemon "fallen" angels do indeed reside in the starry sky that our beliefs are not sactioned?

Well....not exactly, I believe that Heaven and Hell are in the same place but not. I think that they are in a different dimension. So the appearance of these beings to me is explained by them phasing in and out of our home dimension. As far as mind control goes...I suppose it's possible. I don't know I'm pretty open about this subject. I have my doubts that the beings actually were real angels, only because I think that they wouldn't show themselves for no reason at all. I mean in the bible any time an angel appeared something was up. Last I checked there are no scriptures that read: And it came to pass that angels appeared before Bob and said "Yo!...sup?"

P.S. Sorry for taking so long to respond...something happened...and I've been out of a computer for a couple months now.

Edited by thedemonof69

I just read the article....interesting to say the least. 7 angels? isn't there 7 angels in the revelations...

• 1 month later...

More recently NASA, the French Government, and the European Space Agency have admitted to the Vatican that they have proof that these “angels” make the Caraina Constellation their domicile.

Where is that proof they speak of?

And why'd did your school Administrator not accept your article. Something fishy goin' on... Why hide the truth? Who could not accept information from NASA, I mean if you can't believe them then who can you believe in?

Edited by Blue-Scorpion