Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was Jesus half-alien?

The Wanderer

It would make sense that we'd hit the technological age earlier if the dark ages didn't happen, but i wonder what the world was upto instead of the dark ages ? I mean could we of had a time lapse of the whole dark age ?

I'm not being sarcastic i'm just curious as to what people think happened to a whole age ?

It would make sense that we'd hit the technological age earlier if the dark ages didn't happen, but i wonder what the world was upto instead of the dark ages ? I mean could we of had a time lapse of the whole dark age ?

I'm not being sarcastic i'm just curious as to what people think happened to a whole age ?

There's an episode of family guy where stewie creates a parallel universe remote. One of the universes has flying cars and ****. Stewie tells brian, "in this universe, the dark ages never happened." Truthfully what I think happened was that the knights templar traveled the earth recruiting scientists and hoarding their knowledge and technology. Calling the smart people that opposed them mages and evil. Magic is science. Magic was evil. Now my womans telling me she hates it when im on here. haha later yall

mans intelligence came from evolution.

and how would we have more tech now if the dark ages didnt happen? show me how.

Read above.... JAM! We would have more scientists that could openly study without being thought of as magicians. I'm sure we would have had learned a few things if it wasn't looked at as magic. They were exiled and killed for doing experiments and ****. Also on the subject of Sumerians, look at the glyphs... lots of lasers and rockets. Out of this world stuff. If they weren't alien themselves, they had to have some kind of contact with them, the language sounds alien....

Edited by ZELDAR

There's an episode of family guy where stewie creates a parallel universe remote. One of the universes has flying cars and ****. Stewie tells brian, "in this universe, the dark ages never happened." Truthfully what I think happened was that the knights templar traveled the earth recruiting scientists and hoarding their knowledge and technology. Calling the smart people that opposed them mages and evil. Magic is science. Magic was evil. Now my womans telling me she hates it when im on here. haha later yall

Well, that put me in my place

"Cause family guy said so. thats why im right"

:lol:

i guess i wasnt expecting much.

No, I was using family guy as an example. It is possible, we will never know. But we really lost out on global knowledge by ousting these people. And did I say what I think was right? Nope, but I believe we could have learned more without the persecution in the dark ages.

Edited by ZELDAR

Well, that put me in my place

"Cause family guy said so. thats why im right"

:lol:

i guess i wasnt expecting much.

To continue living up to your expectations:

dark-ages.jpg

No, I was using family guy as an example. It is possible, we will never know. But we really lost out on global knowledge by ousting these people. And did I say what I think was right? Nope, but I believe we could have learned more without the persecution in the dark ages.

ummm....ok.

sooo, you used a cartoon as an example, and then said "its possible, but we will never know", after before Making the Statement "If the dark ages never happened we would have more technology to find out with"

pick one.

and weve been prosecuting people long before that.

dark-ages.jpg

hahaha thats a great graph

:tu:

hahaha thats a great graph

:tu:

That's because anything is possible.

That's because anything is possible.

except you proving what you stated.

Read above.... JAM! We would have more scientists that could openly study without being thought of as magicians. I'm sure we would have had learned a few things if it wasn't looked at as magic. They were exiled and killed for doing experiments and ****. Also on the subject of Sumerians, look at the glyphs... lots of lasers and rockets. Out of this world stuff. If they weren't alien themselves, they had to have some kind of contact with them, the language sounds alien....

The only thing alien here are your concepts

Nope. Just a regular dude.

except you proving what you stated.

Prove me wrong. Thanks digitalartist.

Edited by ZELDAR

Watch the movie, THE FOURTH KIND

Actually just saw that a few days ago. It was actually a good movie. We are all aliens...

dark-ages.jpg

Not sure where you sourced this graph but its historically inaccurate

.And what historical evidence exists that christianity caused the dark ages?Christianity certainly responded to and in many cases lessened the effects of the dark ages, but they weew primarily brought about by the breakdown of central authority like the roman empire and the resulting wars and incursions across europe by many expansionary peoples. They actually ended throughthe establishment of the feudal system,improvements in localised defence systems, and the agricultural revoution .

The concept that religion had anything to do with the dark ages only grew in the age of enlightenment and reason, where (how original) it became fashionable to blame religion for all the ills of mankind.

Heres a simplified, but accurate alternate proposition/view

Dark Ages is a term once used to describe the Middle Ages, especially the early Middle Ages, which lasted from the A.D. 400's to the 900's. The term referred to a supposed lack of learning in the period. Actually, the Middle Ages were not completely "dark." The period only seemed dark to scholars of the more advanced Renaissance and to historians influenced by them.

In the early Middle Ages, civilization sank low in Western Europe. Knowledge from the ancient Romans survived only in a few monastery, cathedral, and palace schools. Knowledge from ancient Greece almost disappeared. Few people received schooling. Many artistic and technical skills were lost. In their ignorance, writers accepted popular stories and rumors as true. Population decreased, and economic life became more primitive.

While such darkness existed in Western Europe, life was brighter elsewhere. The Byzantine Empire preserved many features of Greek and Roman life. The Arabs spread a splendid civilization from Spain to the borders of China.

In the early 1000's, economic and political life began to revive in Western Europe. This revival led to a remarkable improvement of culture during the 1100's.

Comments

Also because the lack of written records from that time makes it "dark" to us.

Report by jwmbiz on January 22nd, 2005

Add a comment...

Read more: What time period does the Dark Ages cover? | Answerbag http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/4874#ixzz0qcTPNdyp'>http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/4874#ixzz0qcTPNdyp

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/4874

One of the idiocies of this view is that during the dark ages in europe the muslim states made great mathematical and scientific achievements. The chinese werent doing so badly either. How come we dont have muslim or athiest astronauts out exploring the universe? NO. It was not christianity which brought about the dark ages, but a mix of simple and complex geopolitical, social, economic, and even environmental factors.

The "viking" raids on northern europe were as much driven by the environments of the norsemen as by anything else.

When local settlements, food production, and people were vulnerable, they could not supply the infrastructure or labour force required for an emerging nationstate, in which technology and industry and education could thrive.

That was all put on hold for an number of centuries (but only about hal as long as your graph suggests,) in europe.

Also what about charlegmagne?

Charlemagne (pronounced /ˈʃɑrlɨmeɪn/; Latin: Carolus Magnus or Karolus Magnus, meaning Charles the Great; 2 April 742 – 28 January 814) was King of the Franks from 768 and Emperor of the Romans (Imperator Romanorum) from 800 to his death.
His rule is also associated with the Carolingian Renaissance, a revival of art, religion, and culture through the medium of the Catholic Church. Through his foreign conquests and internal reforms, Charlemagne helped define both Western Europe and the Middle Ages
He also campaigned against the peoples to his east, especially the Saxons, and after a protracted war subjected them to his rule. By forcibly converting them to Christianity, he integrated them into his realm and thus paved the way for the later Ottonian dynasty.

Today he is regarded not only as the founding father of both French and German monarchies, but also as the father of Europe: his empire united most of Western Europe for the first time since the Romans, and the Carolingian renaissance encouraged the formation of a common European identity.[1]

The last point supports an interesting concept that christianity was actually a unifying force which prevented more inter-national warfare in europe during much of the midle ages. Certainly the viking raids and invasions were largely ended when they were christianised.

Edited by Mr Walker

Christians brought false peace to the nations. They weren't messengers of peace. They were conquerers. Taking over countries with religion and having the templars steal all of the knowledge. They were the CIA of the middle ages. Of course its called the Dark Ages because most of the information from those days was stolen/hidden by the christians. Who were at the time roaming the earth to "spread the word of god". Which is bs. They want to take over the world. Also, the graph doesn't show the different countries, it shows us the time period from which the technology was advanced. Most of what we learned there could have come from the muslims and chinese. Who knows? (Seriously i'd like to see that chart.) It shows that if there were no dark ages, all countries would have been free to practice science and the world as a whole would have advanced higher.

EDIT: And as you can see the graph isn't completely accurate. It looks MS painted.... But it's a good example.

Edited by ZELDAR

Prove me wrong. Thanks digitalartist.

the fact that you cant prove anything you claimed, seems to make my opinion right here.

as theres no supporting evidence for yours.

the fact that you cant prove anything you claimed, seems to make my opinion right here.

as theres no supporting evidence for yours.

I would like to see some evidence AGAINST it. I would do some research but i'm quite lazy, but I can only assume the world as a whole can learn more than half a world oppressed. Which means....we would have certainly learned more without the things that happened during the middle ages. Unless the information was taken by the templars to further the domination of the world in the future.

EDIT: plus you're canadian, what do you know.......... ha just kidding dude

Edited by ZELDAR

I would like to see some evidence AGAINST it. I would do some research but i'm quite lazy, but I can only assume the world as a whole can learn more than half a world oppressed. Which means....we would have certainly learned more without the things that happened during the middle ages. Unless the information was taken by the templars to further the domination of the world in the future.

EDIT: plus you're canadian, what do you know.......... ha just kidding dude

the evidence against it, is theres NO evidence for it here.

the evidence against it, is theres NO evidence for it here.

exactly :)

Even though i m not a christian,i think that Jesus was not a half-alien.About the power stuff,it sounds believable but if he is a half-alien with the power and stuff,then why cant he regenerate or something when he was crucified?And didnt Satan talk to Jesus or something(i m not so sure)?The possibilities are endless but i simply dont really believe that Jesus was half-alien.

exactly :)

...are you kidding? i just gave you what you smugly asked for, and thought couldnt be provided.

i gave you your evidence against it. why respond with 'exactly'?

what you said makes no sense.

Even though i m not a christian,i think that Jesus was not a half-alien.About the power stuff,it sounds believable but if he is a half-alien with the power and stuff,then why cant he regenerate or something when he was crucified?And didnt Satan talk to Jesus or something(i m not so sure)?The possibilities are endless but i simply dont really believe that Jesus was half-alien.

jesus supposedly did 'regenerate'. everyone knows that.

but, having 'power' doesnt always mean you can resurrect from the dead.

satan and jesus?