Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Immortals

crystal sage

:tu: Just found this site.... any opinions here????

:geek:

http://www.jhershierra.com/index.html?gcli...CFR_uYAodBTsVAw

"Resurrected Immortals Live Among Us, Physical Immortality Is Possible

Life can be greater than we ever imagined. People have been resurrecting and achieving physical immortality since before the days of Lazarus. Resurrected Immortals move among us, some have estates, businesses and bank accounts. They also have their own retreats hidden away from humanity. Immortals have perfect bodies. They can disappear and reappear anywhere on the planet (teleportation). They can communicate telepathically with others, walk on water and through fire, nothing is impossible for them. Immortals guide humanity in their spiritual evolution. They are what many call guardian angels. They remain in an immortal state to work among humanity to promote freedom and spiritual evolution.

For Hundreds of years the Immortals have been slowly teaching us the way to freedom. All current teachings bring us into Disciple level. Jhershierra's book and her school "The 7 Levels to Mastery and Immortality" take humanity to the next levels Initiate, Master and Resurrected Immortal.

Start our classes at the7 Levels School by reading the book and filling out an application. Resurrection , Physical Immortality and eventual Ascension is the purpose of all humanity and the real message of Jesus' Life.

The Greatest Mistake in human history is finally revealed, The Golden Age is already here, Immortals live among us and we can join them."

http://www.jhershierra.com/jhershierra.html

Edited by crystal sage

Interesting article, Crystal Sage. You got me interested. :D Thanks.

Ryo. How do you know for sure? There are some things in this world that can't be explained.

Start our classes at the7 Levels School by reading the book and filling out an application.

Little cynical me thinks that line must have something to do with giving out your credit card number. ;) Take our classes...

Ive never sensed one like that, but if they did exist they would have to be very good at keeping power hidden. Honestly I doubt it...

[I came across this site looking for information on biological immortality.

Its says that biological immortality has been achieved, but it will only be available to humans not infected with the dooms day virus beg spread by fundamentalist religions and governments.

Those chosen will be moved off world.

BI Project

Start our classes at the7 Levels School by reading the book and filling out an application.

Spam spammity spam spam spam. :D

I wonder why aren't any of them preaching.... setting the example! Instead of hiding in their retreat.

• Like 1

I wonder why aren't any of them preaching.... setting the example! Instead of hiding in their retreat.

Didn't you ever see the highlander movies... :D

Immortals hide because they fight again'st one another hoping to become the last and claim the ultimate prize. An Immortal can be killed by getting their head lopped off, when another Immortal takes their head they experience what is called the quickening. During this process the knowledge and power of the Immortal is tranferred to another.

This is nothing more and nothing less then just another NEW AGE money scam - buy the books, attend the class , the e-letter and all for 'modest fees' and learn the 'truth' - that well - they've actually told / tell 'little white lies' - but hey - that's ok - it helps the economy! Theirs!

Sigh ----- Just another New Age Money Making Scam / Attempt. :rolleyes:

Now Serving Scam #21,909,143 - Please step forward! :tu:

• Like 1

Honestly you should not belive everything you read. Just a tip. :tu:

This is nothing more and nothing less then just another NEW AGE money scam - buy the books, attend the class , the e-letter and all for 'modest fees' and learn the 'truth' - that well - they've actually told / tell 'little white lies' - but hey - that's ok - it helps the economy! Theirs!

Sigh ----- Just another New Age Money Making Scam / Attempt.

Now Serving Scam #21,909,143 - Please step forward!

:w00t: ha ha. :lol:

"Resurrected Immortals Live Among Us, Physical Immortality Is Possible

Life can be greater than we ever imagined. People have been resurrecting and achieving physical immortality since before the days of Lazarus. Resurrected Immortals move among us, some have estates, businesses and bank accounts. They also have their own retreats hidden away from humanity. Immortals have perfect bodies. They can disappear and reappear anywhere on the planet (teleportation). They can communicate telepathically with others, walk on water and through fire, nothing is impossible for them. Immortals guide humanity in their spiritual evolution. They are what many call guardian angels. They remain in an immortal state to work among humanity to promote freedom and spiritual evolution.

For Hundreds of years the Immortals have been slowly teaching us the way to freedom. All current teachings bring us into Disciple level. Jhershierra's book and her school "The 7 Levels to Mastery and Immortality" take humanity to the next levels Initiate, Master and Resurrected Immortal.

Start our classes at the7 Levels School by reading the book and filling out an application. Resurrection , Physical Immortality and eventual Ascension is the purpose of all humanity and the real message of Jesus' Life.

The Greatest Mistake in human history is finally revealed, The Golden Age is already here, Immortals live among us and we can join them."

There are various types of people out there, and they aren't all beneficial to others, some may choose to help humanity 'evolve,' but not all want that. Plus, there are various kinds of "Immortals" in the physical realm with physical bodies that have in a sense transcended the barrier or 'veil' that keeps many people from progressing. "Immortality" comes from the 'soul,' as do alot of metaphysical abilities. So the "Immortals" or "ascended masters" are able to do more than the average human. Though if you're speaking of "ascended masters" then usually they are here to try to help people who are willing to progress and learn.

Yes, hence I put, "Immortal." The physical body doesn't last forever, it just seems that way because it can last for quite awhile, but it isn't forever. Though, it depends on how a person defines, "Immortality," as there are quite a few definitions depending on the religion, or belief.

Yes, hence I put, "Immortal." The physical body doesn't last forever, it just seems that way because it can last for quite awhile, but it isn't forever. Though, it depends on how a person defines, "Immortality," as there are quite a few definitions depending on the religion, or belief.

Do you just believe in anything?

Since were talking about immortal beings who guide humanitys evolution.

The Book of the Law(Liber AL vel Legis) Was crowley insane or Hoor-Paar-Kraat the real deal?

I never liked crowley so i say insane

Edited by Heru

I don't know, you tell me. I'm not here to define everyone's beliefs.

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris.B @ Nov 18 2006, 12:51 PM) 1431463[/snapback]

Everything is immortal. We all exist through the endless boundaries of time.

Says you. :no:

Though, it depends on how a person defines, "Immortality," as there are quite a few definitions depending on the religion, or belief.

And when symantics gets to the point that we can have word mean anything that we wish.

Then what?

Actually "Immortal" means just that - does not die.

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/immortal

Main Entry: 1im·mor·tal

Pronunciation: (")i-'mor-t&l

Function: adjective

Etymology: Middle English, from Latin immortalis, from in- + mortalis mortal

1 : exempt from death <the immortal gods>

2 : exempt from oblivion : IMPERISHABLE <immortal fame>

3 : connected with or relating to immortality

4 : able or tending to divide indefinitely <immortal cell lines produced in culture>

Now if we are talking 'time', we would have to use examples:

He has the lifespan of a Cedar Tree.

He has the lifespan of 1,000,000 full moons

He has the lifespan of 4 full revolutions of Haley's Comet

He has the lifespan of "Noah", "Adam".

This give the idea of LONG LIFE but not "imortality". Just a really long life, but an end is 'given'.

ONLY AN EXAMPLE:

People can easily fly like superman anytime they wish and want. They have the power!

Now this seems silly - and yes it is.

Now we all know what "people" means - there is a common accepted understanding as are "easily", "fly, "like", superman","anytime", 'wish', "want", "have" and "power" - but let's say I just decided to change them to "fit" my "belief" - a problem begins to grow. Because I didn't choose and clearify my words carefully.

So what do I now mean by "easily", "fly, "like", superman","anytime", 'wish', "want", "have" and "power"?

Maybe "people" meant - "spirits/soul". Maybe it means their 'thoughts'. You do not know because you have a set understanding of what those words mean. For me to 'change' them because it 'fits my beliefs' to do so - only creates - well guess?

The above phrase then begin a path of misunderstanding. Rightly so. A parth of frustration. Rightly so. All because I didn't choose words carefully - but made them 'more/less' than what is commonly accepted and understood. The path of misunderstanding, serious misunderstanding has started and it's my fault, not the readers. Because I did not choose to be wise and careful in my choice of words.

Jj....

Well, to various peoples 'Immortality' will mean something else.

Like a memory of someone that continues after the person is long gone,

or the study that someone did that made a difference, etc.

And I had also meant the soul, where some people believe that the soul can live for eternity. There is some who believe that the soul that will move on to another realm of existance or another world once they've reached a certain state of being. I prefer to see and consider what others believe and what their truths are, because they are apart reality.

Well, to various peoples 'Immortality' will mean something else.

Like a memory of someone that continues after the person is long gone,

or the study that someone did that made a difference, etc.

And I had also meant the soul, where some people believe that the soul can live for eternity. There is some who believe that the soul that will move on to another realm of existance or another world once they've reached a certain state of being. I prefer to see and consider what others believe and what their truths are, because they are apart reality.

You know, I mean no offence here - but go back to the first post and re-read what the thread starter posted. They were specific as to that focal point of the thread is.

It wasn't "imortal memories" or "souls that moved on to a different dimension" - they were talking about PEOPLE that are supposedly PHYSICALLY ALIVE today that are have lived longer than any of us 2 or 5 times longer.

It really is not all that difficult to read the authors point and move forward. I really do not think we need to get into symanitc word games. Just read the first post - they did quite well explaining their topic. :tu:

• Like 1

The human body isn't intended to live an infinite amount of time. Imagine if every human being that ever was to be born still lived on this planet. Talk about overcrowding! :blink: