Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Conspiracy Theory: Who's Controlling History?

Starlyte

For years now, some guy has been patrolling downtown San Francisco with a sign that expresses his theory of the Kennedy assassination in a nutshell: Nixon Did It.

Recently, I notice, he's added and Clinton.

In other words, he's claiming that in 1963, 50-year-old Nixon conspired with then-teenager Bill Clinton to kill John F. Kennedy.

Yeah, right.

Hey, I'm not saying conspiracies don't happen. I have been involved in a few myself. For instance, I conspired with my wife for years to make our kids believe in Santa Claus. What's more, every parent in the neighborhood was in on it!

Okay, okay, I know: Serious conspiracy buffs are talking about dangerous conspiracies, political ones. Do those actually happen?

Sure, they do; all the time. In 44 BC, for example, a group of Roman nobles conspired to murder Julius Caesar, the most popular, powerful, and wealthy politician in the world's richest, strongest city. This one was even bigger than the JFK assassination, folks.

They did it to stop Caesar from dismantling Rome's republican form of government and making himself into a king.

What happened as a result? A civil war broke out, leading to the collapse of Rome's republican form of government and the rise of a new imperial system headed by an emperor more powerful than any king.

Killing Caesar was easy. Controlling history was another matter.

That's what divides Conspiracy Theory, as I'll call it, from the theory that any particular event may be the product of a conspiracy: the notion that history is controllable.

Conspiracy Theory proposes that some small group is producing the events we call "the news" as part of a grand design to rule the world. People may differ on who is doing the controlling, but the underlying framework looks pretty similar from one "theorist" to the next. Nearly all Conspiracy Theorists say that:

*Members of a powerful, secret cabal are shaping history to suit their own needs.

*The media doesn't report on them, because they control the media.

*The government doesn't stop them, because they control the government.

*The agents of this cabal are everywhere, but they go unrecognized because they blend in so uncannily.

*These agents do not themselves know much about the master plan, because they are acting in blind obedience to their superiors. Only the core members of the inner circle of the tip-top echelon of the pyramid truly know what is going on.

Don't ask who believes this stuff. Ask instead: Who on Earth could have dreamed it up?

Next>A conspiracy is born

Full Article LINK

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starlyte

• Seraphina

• Xenojjin

• Pinecone

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...too true...

I've often found that so many of these 'theories' are so ridiculous that you really do HAVE to wonder how on earth they started huh.gif There really does need to be a line drawn between 'far fetched but possible' and 'completely and utterly paranoid and insane' tongue.gif

*Members of a powerful, secret cabal are shaping history to suit their own needs.

*The media doesn't report on them, because they control the media.

*The government doesn't stop them, because they control the government.

*The agents of this cabal are everywhere, but they go unrecognized because they blend in so uncannily.

*These agents do not themselves know much about the master plan, because they are acting in blind obedience to their superiors. Only the core members of the inner circle of the tip-top echelon of the pyramid truly know what is going on.

I personnaly agree with this theory . It would explain a lot about other conspiracies that we know about but cant figure out how the government is pulling it off . They are also probobly responsible for DOUBLESPEAK , which is a media language for wording things nicer . Its basically a mind control method , here are some examples ...

Serviceman = soldier firing on the enemy

potentially disruptive device = NUKE

casualties = civilian deaths

And those are just a few , basically doublespeak words things in a nice way that will cause the mass population to accept what normally wouldn't be accepted . I am sure this is caused by the above mentioned group that controls all .

Who controls the British crown?

Who keeps the metric system down?

We do! We do.

Who leaves Atlantis off the maps?

Who keeps the Martians under wraps?

We do! We do.

Who holds back the electric car?

Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?

We do! We do.

Who robs cave fish of their sight?

Who rigs every Oscar night?

We do! We do.