Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is america the fatest country?

Battlestar Scralatchtica

24 members have voted

1. 1. Is america the fatest country?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care

I don't really care if america is.I always here it on the news and i'm getting tired of it.

Why should people care i'm sure some people do but why?!

Just want to know.

original.gif

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seraphina

• snuffypuffer

• S.O.B

• klamath

As a fat American I feel that fat people should be allowed to roam free and graze wherever they wish. that's why we have McDonald's on every corner.

Yup, agree with Snuffy. Look at my brother, he ownz Mcdonalds!

I had to work hard for my "12 pack", and I plan on keepin' it disgust.gif

All I know is I can't turn on the tv when an american chat show is showing without seeing someone who weighs at least 15 stone wacko.gif (that's 210lbs for you US peeps)

By what standard should we start to call ourselves fat? (Yes its to do with health as well) but its only because of the media, and the way the portray the whole situation, that why people try and look anorexic.

I say, be yourself, and be proud of the way you look… original.gif

Yah . Guys are fat in america anyway ... The girls would be too if we didnt have our wonderfull media forcing many of them into anorexia ( yes, I am exagerating and be sarcastic . The media's view of women sucks , they need to get their act together and start showing girls that they can have intellectual worth as well . )

Ohh. That was a good triple cheeseburger I had for lunch today. Im loving this fast food nation.

All I know is I can't turn on the tv when an american chat show is showing without seeing someone who weighs at least 15 stone wacko.gif (that's 210lbs for you US peeps)

Eh? I weigh 207, I'm not fat tongue.gif

Fat pride ?!?

blink.gifblink.gifhuh.gif

I dont get it . Why be proud if your fat ? It isnt that big of a deal but you should at least try to stay in shape. Try martial arts .

If your talking to me, I'm not being sarcastic. I'm just well built. I don't have that much fat on me.

I'm not fat, just pleasantly plump! I'm not short, I'm vertically challenged. Tee-hee. Anyways when America goes into the great depression, the little itty bitty ones will have no fat to live off of, starve and die. While at least the big boned body's have the fat to live off of!

One of my favorite female comedians says "Women are b****es cuz their hungry."

LOL

I'm not fat, just pleasantly plump! I'm not short, I'm vertically challenged.

At 5'2", I've always liked the phrase 'vertically challenged', but instead of

pleasantly plump, I think 'voluptous' sounds much better. thumbsup.gif

I'm most likely the skinniest American alive. laugh.gif

Mentalcase... my hubby is running a close second to you then!! LOL

And to answer the question... yes I think Americans as a whole are overweight (notice I didn't say FAT).

And it's no wonder... when you go out to eat.. they give you on an average 3-5 portion sizes instead of one!

You think you are eating healthy.. and you would be if you ate only a quarter of the food that they give you!

I don't blame fast food... I blame the portion sizes. wink2.gif

i'm 6 foot 1 inch

my fattest was 215, now i'm 188, but weight is a funny thing. at 215 I was flabby, but after I started getting more active and physical, I was very non-flabby at around 200, but now I'm less active again and have lost much of my muscle mass and am flabbyish again but at 188! Weight is a very strange thing to judge on...it doesn't even matter anyway, just be happy and stay around those that make you happy...and if they don't, forget them and find a more supportive crowd.

Well, I'm 6'4", and 200 pounds is a distant memory for me. I'm a biscuit shy of 300, but my doctor said that for my frame, 250 is about where I should be. I've been trying to eat right, and have cut things like sweets and soda out of my diet, for the last few months. It's been showing lately too, I can't wear my pants without a belt now. I'm doing this purely for me, too. And for a big guy, I have a lot of energy, always have.

Why is it at school you always had a fat best friend blink.gif i have stayed the same weight since i was twelve years old and i eat like a horse, its making me broke.

I just wanted to express my gratitude and compliment Battlestar Scralatchtica (can I call you B.S. for short?) with starting this excellent topic. Bravo! Well done! thumbsup.gif

And here I was thinking you could only post garbage. Well, you certainly proved me wrong... Silly Phantom. wacko.gif

That's about it...

Edited by Phantom

I'm not American,can I still comment?? tongue.gif

Went for the "don't care" option cause we only have one life,so let's just eat till the Sumo limit hits a bellsound!! devil.gifdevil.gif

(I love both McD and cheese,still I'm only 5'8'' (short) and weigh a massively-thin 60 kg. sad.gif Man is this some kind of Asian thingy or wut?? tongue.giflaugh.gif )

EDIT:I forgot,I eat quite a 'bundle' too!!And still..... laugh.gifgrin2.giforiginal.gifdontgetit.gifsad.gifcrying.gif

Edited by Engulf

Engulf - i'm 5' 10" and weigh 6.5 stones, whats 60 kg in stones anyone? i know for a fact i am massively underweight but to look at me in recent photos, you wouldn't think it.

Engulf - i'm 5' 10" and weigh 6.5 stones, whats 60 kg in stones anyone? i know for a fact i am massively underweight but to look at me in recent photos, you wouldn't think it.

??Stones??Anyone knows what 6.5 stones here in kg?? tongue.gif

{{BA,at least you're 5'10'' you know,5'10'' and it took me like years trying to get to 5'9'' but.....sigh,guess I was a gnome once upon a time in a fairytale story..... tongue.giflaugh.gif