Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bush UK State Visit

nadgouk

Imagine...

You manage to fight your way through the crowd of protesters during the State Visit of Bush (19th-21st Nov).

Suddenly you find youself standing right in front of Bush and Blair...

...No one stops you...

...The crowd go silent...

...The media fight for the coverage...

...THE WORLD CAN SEE YOU LIVE!...

You can ask the twins ONE question.

'WHAT QUESTION DO YOU ASK THEM?'

Personally I would ask...

'COULD YOU EXPLAIN WHAT YOU GET UP TO WITH THE BILDERBERG GROUP?'

Not that I would get an answer.

Just the usual well rehearsed frown, followed by the usual well rehearsed twaddle.

...Thousands of people who don't know that there is a world other than tv soap operas and shopping, would finally start questioning because, in the morning they DON'T 'read-all-about-it'

(sigh)

I can but dream. ph34r.gif

Bilderberg whos who

link to group

or just type bilderberg in any search.

http://www.bilderberg.org Too many links to name...

Q, How do you know a politician is lying?

A. His lips move when he speaks!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nadgouk

• Titor

• gollum

• bathory

That's exactly the point pinecone.

It's been going on for years.

Channel 4 did tv show but was blocked, and newspapers not allowed to report.

Have some piccys (have to dig em out) of heads of state meeting with no mention to the public when we had a right to know why they were all meeting in secret at a 'sensitive' time. More news later.

Again, it's all up to the individual on what they believe but this group is worth checking out.

thumbsup.gif

That's exactly the point pinecone.

It's been going on for years.

Channel 4 did tv show but was blocked, and newspapers not allowed to report.

Have some piccys (have to dig em out) of heads of state meeting with no mention to the public when we had a right to know why they were all meeting in secret at a 'sensitive' time. More news later.

Again, it's all up to the individual on what they believe but this group is worth checking out.

thumbsup.gif

Still don't know what you're talking about, but no the public does not have the right to know what our leaders are doing. There's such thing as national security bro, if they're hiding stuff from us, alot of times there is a reason for it. wink2.gif

That seems like a lot of trouble to go to if you won't even tell us why we should or what you are even talking about. If you don't care enough to give us any information, then I don't care enough to figure it out.

That seems like a lot of trouble to go to if you won't even tell us why we should or what you are even talking about.  If you don't care enough to give us any information, then I don't care enough to figure it out.

Or you don't care enough to click on the link or you don't care enough to tell me if it doesn't work.

Ok try this

http://www.bilderberg.org

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/archive_bi...bilderberg.html

Bilderberg articles often dissapear from search engines but resurfaces quickly.

The Bilderberg group is a secret organisation of highly influential European and Americans. These elite members are from Government, Politics, Royalty, Banking and Industry.

You've never heard of it? That's the whole point

They meet in secret, many feel, to replace national sovereignty with global governance.

The meetings are never made public. These influentials gather irregularly, prompted by the state of world affairs, and usually at a time when the public would be asking the most questions as to why this group of men and women are meeting during so called 'sensitive' periods.

It is reputedly the most secret and high powered organisation in the world.

More to follow...

Fellow Smiley,

I've heard of something called the Virgina Corporation (or something), is this the same group?

I've heard of them. They have, amongst there ranks, high powered and influential members of different gov.s and royalty aswell as business tycoons. They meet once a year at a secret location and discuss world issues and try to right all the wrongs in the world.

By the way, there are other groups out there that meet every week and basically do the same thing...... it's called Freemasons!!!!!! wink2.gif

There are alot of secret groups in this world . Most of them are composed of alcoholics, drug users, sex offenders, nymphomanics and obsessive compulsives. Yep you guessed it : Group Therapy.

But I cant disclose any information about the memebers or meeting places. Its called doctor/patient confidentiality. Thats top secret information..... thumbsup.gif

Cheers Golam. grin2.gif

I think there must be diff levels of Freemasons, as i have had some deep conversations with a member (even though he shouldn't have been talking to me about it at all) and he certainly didn't have designs on world domination, although he did let slip some stuff about a particular London Lodge and some v dodgy supernatural shenanigans!! crying.gif

There are alot of secret groups in this world .  Most of them are composed of alcoholics, drug users, sex offenders, nymphomanics and obsessive compulsives.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifthumbsup.gif So it is Government you're talking about

BILDERBERG GROUP: The High Priests Of Globalisation

Bilderberg takes it's name from the Dutch hotel where the first secret gathering was held in the 1950's.The meetings still take place annually by informal rotation in countries of the Atlantic community. This years gathering was held in Versaille, France.

Rich and powerful people meet up in secret, with military intelligence managing security, with hardly a whisper of what goes on inside. (sounds masonic, but not the same).

Until a few years ago, the World's Press never reported the meeting. It now gets a mention of location but never of what goes on.

If what they discuss is for the good of the ordinary people, then why deny the existence of the secrecy of Bilderberg and not publish it?

The Bilderberg Group are an extremely influencial lobbying group with a hidden agenda-accumulation of wealth and power into their own hands while saying that globalisation is for the good of all.

The ideology put forward by Bilderberg is that what's good for banking and big business is good for the world.

The critical voices can point out that debt is spiralling out of control, wealth is being sucked away from the ordinary people into the hands of the fat cats and faceless corporations.

Bilderberg conferences are are an annual assault of ideology by the world's most power hungry people. Not content with the money and property they already own, they want to use that wealth to aquire even more, while we the ordinary people feed them.

Bilderberg has a knack of inviting people who later reach powerful elected positions...Bush, Blair, Clinton to name a few...Jack Santer (remember the corruption)..George Robertson...the list goes on.

http://www.bilderberg.org/

http://www.bilderberg.org/2003.htm

I would really recommend checking them out. click on the links. If they don't work then sorry, I'll try again (and could you let me know please).

If you are looking in this conspiracy site in the first place then hopefully you have a little bit of interest, please take a few minutes to have a look.

I must admit I have never heard of this group before. But then again, that’s probably the point you are trying to make? The problem is, there is no such thing as secret organizations, because the instant someone thinks someone else is up to something, they jump on it like a hedgehog on a hairbrush!

I am going to look through the links you provided and see what this is all about!

And you are right, this is a conspiracy thread… but saying that, you need to give as much information as you can, to wet the readers appetite, to get them interested. Just a few vague lines, doesn’t stir much interested. But I think you have got the main chunk of the thread across now! As I said I will read then pop back and give you my opinion!

I would advise Bush to learn how to pronounce the word "nuclear".

Bush: "nu-clar."

Press: "What's that, Mr. Bush? You have a new car??? Huh?"

wink2.gif

I think we should be more worried about the collaboration between the Illuminati, Reptoids and the Nazi hiding inside the hollow earth.. wacko.gif

The Illuminati are the human descendants of evil reptilian extraterrestrials. These are also known as the Annunaki. The Queen is an Illuminati as are most of the British Royal Family. Bush and Blair aren't Illuminati but they work for them. The Illuminati are fascists and wish to control the whole world. Most modern wars were started by the Illuminati- including World War II, Vietnam and both Gulf Wars.

Most modern wars were started by the Illuminati- including World War II, Vietnam and both Gulf Wars.

I think you should go and look at the facts behind the start of these wars.

WWII was started by a phsycotic dictator who wanted to take over the world.

The first gulf war was started by another dictator who wanted to rob his neighbour of all it's wealth. disgust.gif

I know how the wars started, but if you look BEHIND THE SCENES then you will see that Bush and Blair work for the Illuminati and even Hitler worked for them. The Illuminati are fascists. That's why Hitler did what he did and that's why Bush and Blair went to war in Iraq.

Hitler wasn't psychotic. He was just evil.

His belief that the Jews where the cause of all the problems of the world and his decision to exterminate 6,000,000+ of them, is not only evil it is down right PHYCOTIC!!!!! disgust.gif

Please, instead of just making blanket statements, could you kindly put some "beef" into your posts. You know, something I can get my teeth into. Thanx.

where is your proof that the Illuminati started world war 2 etc

I dislike it when people make such sweeping statements, treat them as fact and don't present any evidence to back it up.

I have just as much proof of the Reptilian overlords from the Planet Kekeke starting World War 2 so that we wouldn't notice them taking over those countries noone care about, like New Zealand:)