Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

PSI -vs- SCI

Jjbreen

O.o its gone off the first page. can't let it do that untill the test has been taken. Come one people prove if you can (which you can't)

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jjbreen

• drakonwick

• brave_new_world

• Ness of Psionix

ok i can do this but i need to work on it some more but its not on the top of my prioritys right now

Your priorities aside - it is clear you have not or did not read the Challeng Rules - it is VERY clear.

ive read the rules tell me if this works i took normal glue and filled a glue stick cap up then i slide a pen it i balanced the pen to that it was verticle and let it dry. now i took a peice of notebook paper cut it in a circle and with no wind or other factors make it spin. did i do anything wrong i did read the rules just didnt put much efort to understand them

dude you obviously didnt read the rules at all

edit: btw you havta be from the states also

Edited by DakaSha

ive read the rules tell me if this works i took normal glue and filled a glue stick cap up then i slide a pen it i balanced the pen to that it was verticle and let it dry. now i took a peice of notebook paper cut it in a circle and with no wind or other factors make it spin. did i do anything wrong i did read the rules just didnt put much efort to understand them

NOpe - you sooooo did not read the rules of the challenge - soooooooooooo did not read them.

It not that you "didn't put much efort to understand them", you put NO EFFORT into them! Good grief - consider at this point: 06/18/2007 any attempt at a video NULL AND VOID! For you MISSED the very FIRST thing that you were suppose to do.

Edited by Jjbreen

There is no need to even say you are going to try this challenge if you are not going to read the guidelines and understand them.

Ok: some people seemed to have trouble understanding the RULES of the $300.00 Challenge. I'm not sure how I can make it any clearer, but here the Challenge 'cleaned' up a bit.

Ok, here is an attempt to clarify the RULES for the $300.00 Pin Wheel (Psi Wheel) TK Challenge:

$200.00 of the award is from me, Jj and $100.00 of it is sponsored by UM Member: Arthur Vandolay -aka- Anthony.

It must be understood that ALL the conditions of the $300.00 challenge MUST BE MET. The applicant cannot change the rules to ‘fit their need’. If any of the conditions are NOT met as spelled out, the applicant failed to meet the requirements of the $300.00 Challenge.

NOTE:

The challenge is only open to participants of age 18 or over.

This Challenge CANNot using any Remote Control devices or Hidden Devices or Secondary "Power Sources", ie:

-- Electronic Pumps,

-- Motors,

-- Fans,

-- Heater,

-- Coolers and such.

-- Any IR (Inferred) Control Devices

-- Any Laser or Light technology.

-- Spot Lights

-- Strings.

-- Magnets

** Cannot be near any Spot light, heat lamps, heater vents, air flow vents and/or windows. It must be protected as is possible from these sources.

.... or any other props to pull of the "stunt" or "ilussion". This is NOT an "illusion" Challenge.

In other words be Accountable to be HONEST.

As stated to Matt's attempt -

I will put up $300.00 to anyone that can create an HONEST video using the PIN WHEEL to show Psi (TK) with ALL the following conditions being met.

This test must be done w/ALL the following conditions:

A.

Clear see through table top, and legs.

.. You can set the plastic clear table top on some tall glasses or some other clear leggings.

B.

Feather, Toilet paper strips or other super light weight material placed loose on the table inside and outside the CLEAR Bowel w/the Pin Wheel.

C.

Nothing under the bowl, except the light weight loose material, the pin and support and the paper wheel.

Thus seeing all the way through at all times.

** The paper pin wheel must be white 100% paper. NO specialty paper.

** On person just IM'd me showing me his video w/Tracing Paper. That would be fine.

D.

Your Face and Both hands MUST be visible in the video at all times.

E.

Your hands must be 12 inches or more away from the bowl during the TK Demo. They canNOT be closer than 12 inches.

F.

Volume on the video must be ON. So we can hear what is taking place.

There must be NO pause or Edit 'blips' during the demo. Once the DEMO starts, you CANNOT TURN OFF THE CAMERA AT ANY TIME!

This will be reviewed for this by a local expert that I know and trust. He knows what to look for - he does this for a living for the past 25 years & the co-sponser: UM Member: Arthur Vandolay -aka- Anthony.

As for your $100.00, I’m willing to throw in another! Same rules you stated prior HOWEVER, I am a videographer, so if at all possible I would like a copy of the original (i will pay for shipping etc) So I can check it for edits, and other 'tricks'. If you let me do that, then I throw in 100 dollars to the cause. Make it the $200 challenge maybe that will wet their whistles.

So you must supply the ORGINAL COPY of the video to Arthur aka Anthony. He will pay for the shipping of the video as stated. So there is NO money out of your pocket

G.

You must give before the test a 360 degree view of the room where you are before the test. All the room, not just the floor. We need to know what is in the room and who is in the room w/you.

H.

IF there is anyone else w/you during the video and demo – they (everyone) MUST be made known, both visual and audio.

I.

You must give at least a 2-3 foot FOV (Field Of View) of the Table before during the demo.

We must be able to clearly see the paper spin w/out any question marks at all. Again remember your character is on the line here for being honest and straight w/us.

J.

You must tell us which direction the pin wheel will spin and it MUST spin in that direction.

Then Stop it via TK and spin it in the opposite direction.

ALL THE ABOVE MUST BE MET - Not just part of them. ALL OF THEM.

... Then show the video online to the group ...

This is the first phase of the video & Demo.

After it has been viewed and validated that you met ALL the above:

** I will deposit $25.00 in your PayPal or other online Account for gas to do the next part.

You will give me your City & State where you live.

I will contact local High School or Community College to find a Science teacher that will have you come in and video the EXACT demo w/the exact same equipment. They will inspect it and then you are to do the video as you presented above. The teacher at the end will validate that NO Tricks or "side steps" were taken and that indeed this was done by no other explanation then "TK".

** If this video then passes you will receive the remainder of the $300.00 prize money into your PayPal or other online account.

*** BUT - If it is found that you used any kind of tricks or other acts of dishonesty - You will need to pay back the $25.00 and apologize to the group for your act of Fraud.

It has been asked of me in private:

"Jj - do I have to state in public forum that I am taking this challenge?"

The answer is: YES

- I've put the challenge up in public. So anyone taking the challenge has to state so in public as well. This way everyone here knows, "I've been 'called on the challenge'." With everything clearly documented here, this will be watched, especially me. Should someone meet ALL the above requirements, then I have to PAY OUT THE MONEY- Which I have every intention of doing so.

- But also it gives us a clear accounting of the person doing the challenge. So that we all see: Did they meet ALL the Check List?

Do I expect anyone to take the Challenge?

… NO - I honestly do not, which is very sad. A lot of people “talk the talk” but unlike me – they will NOT put their “money (actions) where their mouth is”.

It is EASIER and safer for them to talk the talk – then to ‘walk’ the talk.

For this simple reason:

When one removes the actual science behind it - you remove what you thought was TK. So no one will dare risk proving I and others were right all along - it's just science being passed off as Psi. The "believers" know this only all too well. Thus they cannot step up - for then they too will prove - it's just Science and not Psi.

THE RULE:

You must be accountably HONEST. Dis-Honesty intended or not - will void this agreement and seen as an act of fraud.

Now it has been questioned as to my acceptance of the video:

I can only say this once.

ANYONE that meets ALL the above conditions, I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ACCEPT IT! What part of that do you NOT understand?? It really is JUST THAT SIMPLE... Because other wise I look the fool and Con-artist. I have to much respect for my reputation than to play that kind of stupid game. If you "do it" - hey I will honestly be super impressed and will be HAPPY to pay you the money, if for no other reason - YOU DID IT! YOU PROVED YOUR WORDS W/CLEAR ACTIONS!!

Ok - there are a lot of talkers of this "power" - so any 'takers' --- or are we still just all talk?

As I have posted the challenge, this is what must be done:

THIS MUST BE FOLLOWED - IT IS PART OF THE CONDITIONS OF THE CHALLENGE!!

You must cut/paste the acceptance of this challenge, in this thread ---> BEFORE you present any videos.

I .....(full name & Handle)..... agree to take JjBreen's Pin Wheel Challenge. I agree to meet ALL the conditions set in the challenge. If I do not meet ALL of them - I have defaulted and the have broken the agreed upon challenge. Thus NO monies are owed me.

I .... *full name* ..... will present the first part of the Video on ... *date* .....

I live in the following .... *city* ..... and ... *state* ....

.... FULL NAME .... --- Date:

• 2 weeks later...

Alright I am done with my move to california, where are all the takers for the challenge?

And I see that the Psy'ers still can't user their power to read :(

I have seriously thought about this and, I've come to the conclusion that this challenge

will be next to impossible to perform even with trickery.

So, all I can say to these believers is good luck! Your going to need it. :tu:

Dragon - You are exactly RIGHT ON!

Pretty Black & White Observation:

The "Psi Groupies" have gone into hidding, in shame and humiliation. Some have even clearly posted that "Skeptics" would be banned from their private groups, because they do not wish to face the realities of what is presented to them. This is truly very sad.

WHY?

Because it has been pretty much proven that the Psionics Claims are bogus - a Subjective Reality that only exists in their minds and only their minds. What was billed as the simplest of Psi - the "Psi Wheel" aka Pin Wheel cannot be done! It's just that simple - no one can 'do / prove' their claim on this as a measure of Telekinesis.

A number of students and so called teachers have proven with out any doubt that they have:

No Accountabilty

No Crediblity

No Integrity

No Validity

They call us names, call us "Skeptics" - but their actions (or lack there of) only prove why we are skeptical of their claims. They cannot and will not "walk their talk" - They run and hide, under a whole lot of lame excuses - nothing more and a whole lot less.

The $300.00 Challenge Still stands and will stand as a reminder of the reality that Psionics is nothing more than a illusion and fantasy that kids choose to blindly believe in. There is NO EVIDENCE that these people's claims are even close to be taken seriously. For they will not and cannot seriously step up and take the challenge and silence us. They have been silenced as has been recently clearly seen - or not seen, as the case may be.

Edited by Jjbreen

Alright I am done with my move to california, where are all the takers for the challenge?

And I see that the Psy'ers still can't user their power to read :(

Arthur - I noticed he quit too. Yes that one had me frustrated - he stated he was going to take the challenge, but didn't even do the first thing that was required. Yet he tells me, when I asked, "Did you read the rules of the challenge?" His answer was, "Yes...." Yet he didn't even do the very first thing that was needed. Sigh.........

EDITED:

I just read a PM to me about my post: Prior Post

"Jj - you seem to think that some of these people can do what they claim! Maybe they are just learning too?....."

Ok - then, where is their 'champion'? Why do they not find their 'teacher' - 'guru' or 'champion' that will take the challenge to silence the skeptic?

See this is the point:

They have none and no one will even dare to take the challenge. WHY? Simple, they know they too will fail and thus bring 'shame' to the Psionic Cause. They would be blamed for giving the Skeptic grounds to prove this is bogus. Umm, not taking the challenge does this too. See the reason has been exposed.

06/30/2007 - 13730 - 9-13p

Edited by Jjbreen

i read the rules many times first ive only started doing chi manipulation recently and i cant move the pinwheel well i can but not to much also i dont have anything to record it i have a digital camera but it doesnt record sound so just because i havent posted a video does not mean i havent read the rules

i read the rules many times first ive only started doing chi manipulation recently and i cant move the pinwheel well i can but not to much also i dont have anything to record it i have a digital camera but it doesnt record sound so just because i havent posted a video does not mean i havent read the rules

If you are able to move the Pin Wheel and it's not under a glass bowl - and IF your hands are w/in an inch or so - it's not 'chi' but wind flow currents. The lighter the paper the light volume of air flow that is needed.

Someone PM'd me asking if I was really and seriously going to pay the bucks out?

FOR THE LAST TIME: Y E S .... <-- are any of those letters NOT understood??

I will gladly and happily pay out the $300.00 w/NO problems and NO issues. FINE PRINT: They must meet all the conditions of the challenge. Not one or two of them or only those that work to pull of the demo. NO...> The person MUST meet all of them! (which is clearly stated in the challenge as well.)

Now here is the problem - NO ONE WILL DO IT. WHY? Because no one can - It IS just that simple! Telekenesis is NOT real and this is the proof of the pudding - no one will dare to even attempt it publically. I have been told that some are trying w/out taking the challenge and are failing. Big surprise. I guess that is why they all went silent and into hid themselves from the public. FEAR!

There is not one Teacher - Student or Guru out there that will dare do this - it would bring shame and humiliation to the rest.

i have eliminated the wind factor also who ever said the thing about the champain and the teacher Im just going to say that me and my freinds talk ourselfs

jj are you ever going to manage to get over yourself?

Well if he ever does, I am sure I won't get over myself. And I have 300 to spare. I personally enjoy watching the believers getting upset. The best way to get him over himself is to P-R-O-V-E him wrong. But of course it is easier pointing fingers and attempting to cause arguments.

Whats the explination on

Mattman the author of this video stated clearly that it was a hoax - 'a social experiment', but a hoax nothing more and well a whole lot less.

U can ask Dargonwick and a few other's on the UM thread, I really do not want to re-hash this. But it is a hoax.

Jj -

Mattman the author of this video stated clearly that it was a hoax - 'a social experiment', but a hoax nothing more and well a whole lot less.

U can ask Dargonwick and a few other's on the UM thread, I really do not want to re-hash this. But it is a hoax.

Jj -

Cool was just wondering, im a really scientific person anyway, XD Just looking for an explination

Cool was just wondering, im a really scientific person anyway, XD Just looking for an explination

NP -=- I have a strong feeling we've not seen the last of this video - which is really sad. I wish Mattman would at least update the Video Notes and state clearly that this is a Hoax so people would know this up front.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=73996

A fascinating read. Demonstrates perfectly what anyone who looks at this stuff with a halfway serious mind is up against.

It really is sad the lengths some people will go through to try and pull off a scam!

Mattman claimed he could make a video that would prove psi. and argued on it for a year!

Only to come in with a video that did not meet the guidelines and showed many flaws.