Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
steer

topic world careing liveing thinks

3 posts in this topic

can any of your relly see want we relly are doing to our plant has we are messing it up and not for 1 sec to stop and think now the time to put thinks on the rigth path , can any of your every thro about on want is rigth and wrong ant it about time you should relly think about your child and other liveing thinks a little spcace to help our world to let other out there to stop and just think on want they are relly doing .

can you relly think about on want all the killing thinks witch can be stop and relly think about careing liveing thinks and show them on want we can but our world in the rigth path and stop killing it it should be about time we all should relly wake up and looking round others and starting careing for other live thinks and put our world rigth not wrong time to wake up focks . stop killing and stop figthing .

just stop for 1 sec and thinks about on want you are doing and think about others out who are suffing and care about them and help other help your self to help others and help our plant to heal it be for its tooo late just stop and thinks for 1 sec time to heal .

STOP THE KILLING STOP THE FIGTHING STOP THE WRONG

PUT THE RIGTH THINKS ON

TIME TOO WAKE UP POEPLE

START NOW

SHOW THEM THE RIGTH

WAKE WAKE WAKE WAKE WAKE

THINK ABOUT IT THINK ABOUT THINKS ROUND YOU TELL THEM SHOW THEM HELP THEM LETS MAKE THINK RIGTH

LETS PUT THIS WORLD RIGTH BE FOR ITS TOO LATE WAKE WAKE THINK ABOUT YOUR KIDS THINK ABOUT OTHER AND SUFFING AND THE KILLING time to stop

so what are you doing to make the world a better place? just wondering... :unsure:

It is commendable that you are so passionate about the planet and our enviroment. However, it is unfortunate that your post is quite unintelligible.

If you would like to edit it then that would be a great help. Or if you need some help with editing then feel free to PM me and I will help you.

For now though I am closing this thread. Let me know via PM of your decision. :tu:

Edited by Lottie