Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Animals...

~Doppleganger~

Hi everyone! I was surfing on the Internet when I found this video... Pretty disgusting and I dont know how people can do this...

(Click on the Windows Media Player)

*People with a weak heart, dont watch this...*

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf
Inappropraite link removed

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• m. Moe

• frogfish

• Picturesque Orion

• ASOP

As horrible as it is..

I.. don't think that something like this should be posted... just because young folk visit here... and many don't pay attention to warnings.. ;)

It shouldn't be posted because young people may see it? Personally, I believe things happening in the world shouldn't be hidden from anyone. My parents never sheltered me from anything. Besides, if someone doesn't pay attention to the warnings, it's their own fault.

This is also why I wouldn't mind pouring paint on someone's fur coat. I also wouldn't mind skinning THOSE b******* alive.

Edited by clockworkgirl21

I know enough not to want to watch that video. Sheer barbary. I can't handle this kind of stuff & function normally. How can someone be so vain as to be willing to ignore so much cruelty for the sake of fashion & status??? I'll never understand it.

I know enough not to want to watch that video. Sheer barbary. I can't handle this kind of stuff & function normally. How can someone be so vain as to be willing to ignore so much cruelty for the sake of fashion & status??? I'll never understand it.

My grandma wears fur, and says, "Well, I didn't kill it. I just bought the coat. They're going to kill them anyway."

My grandma wears fur, and says, "Well, I didn't kill it. I just bought the coat. They're going to kill them anyway."

Well, next time you tell your grandma that if there weren't people wearing fur, such as herself, they wouldn't bother killing them in the first place. Simple laws of demand and supply...

I personally don't like fur, I think its ugly, but frankly I don't care if animals die for clothing and if I wanted to wear a fur coat I wouldn't feel any sorrow.

Thats just who I am. :) My grandpa was a trapper.

Edited by MR_MOE

I personally don't like fur, I think its ugly, but frankly I don't care if animals die for clothing and if I wanted to wear a fur coat I wouldn't feel any sorrow.

Thats just who I am. :) My grandpa was a trapper.

It's not just the killing, it's how they die. If they're lucky, they get killed by the electrocution through the anus or genitals, if they're unlucky, which happens quite often, the electrocution is not properly done and they are being skinned alive. So much pain & torture for a coat???

I really don't have a problem with fur as long as the animal was killed humanly, and they used the body for other stuff too, like food. But did you even watch the video? I've seen stuff like it before, and I always feel sick for a few days after.

I really don't have a problem with fur as long as the animal was killed humanly, and they used the body for other stuff too, like food. But did you even watch the video? I've seen stuff like it before, and I always feel sick for a few days after.

Yes, I agree with that, if an animal is to be killed for fur it should be done humanly.

I watched that video...I am trembling now. My gut is turned upsidedown. What they do is horrible and gruesome. I had to stop it halfway because I couldn't stand to watch the poor animals being skinned alive.

I'd just like to take an informal poll:

How many here wear leather belts, leather shoes and leather jackets?

Any other examples of double standards, or would that be enough for you? If you think this is any different than the slaughter of amimals for meat, you have another think coming...

I watched that video...I am trembling now. My gut is turned upsidedown. What they do is horrible and gruesome. I had to stop it halfway because I couldn't stand to watch the poor animals being skinned alive.

Me too, I am stunned. Man when I saw the animal still alive without skin looking at the cam it just stunnned me. I almost got a heart attack. I still have the image in my mind. I would skin him alive.

I'd just like to take an informal poll:

How many here wear leather belts, leather shoes and leather jackets?

Any other examples of double standards, or would that be enough for you? If you think this is any different than the slaughter of amimals for meat, you have another think coming...

All of the above.

Oh my god this is just horrible. Skinning it alive is so cruel. If it HAD to be done, I would rather them have to be beat it to death the first time so they dont endure any more misery.

I have removed the link from the original post. Whilst this is a subject worthy of discussion, the images in the video could be disturbing to many members, particularly the younger ones.

If you think this is any different than the slaughter of amimals for meat, you have another think coming...

Yep. I fish. The difference is, the fish are killed humanely. Not skinned alive.

I don't know what video you all are discussing here, but based on the comments I think it might be that PETA - Shock Video.

If so, I have seen it... gore usually doesn't bother me, but that video made me sick.

It shouldn't be posted because young people may see it? Personally, I believe things happening in the world shouldn't be hidden from anyone. My parents never sheltered me from anything. Besides, if someone doesn't pay attention to the warnings, it's their own fault.

This is also why I wouldn't mind pouring paint on someone's fur coat. I also wouldn't mind skinning THOSE b******* alive.

Do animals vote? Do animals pay taxes? They are just beasts, so who really cares.

Edited by brave_new_world

I REALLY CARE! If people want to wear furs fine but the animal should be completely DEAD before skinning it. This is very cruel and they dont have to be beat to death they can be killed in a humane way. THIS IS NOT RIGHT!!!!!

Do animals vote? Do animals pay taxes? They are just beasts, so who really cares.

ME. Got that??

I have removed the link from the original post. Whilst this is a subject worthy of discussion, the images in the video could be disturbing to many members, particularly the younger ones.

It really disturbed me. I wish you did it yesterday because I ignored the warnings and had a big shock. I still remember the animals face without skin looking at the camera............. horrible. :mellow:

Cheers.

Ghostkol. :mellow: