Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Caution!!!

Magikman

Hmmmmm.....

Seems someone's hacked my password and changed my icon.  :s8  Atleast they didn't post anything pretending to be me, although it would probably have been pretty obvious.  :s9 If any one else is concerned, it might be a good idea to change your passwords. Let Gareth know if you suspect you've been hacked.  :s8 For those I correspond with by IM, only the last 6 messages or so were still in my inbox (last couple days), the invasion of privacy really p***es me off & I apologise to those affected.  :se I should have things sorted, shortly.

Magikman

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kira

• Magikman

• Saru

• odinsupreme

Can you track the I.P Gareth ?  :-/

Never thought we'd have to worry about hackers here too.   :s07

:s08 SO ANNOYED ABOUT THAT!

mind u i did wonder when I saw Paul Daniels, and R2-D2 thought MM had lost it.

BTW MM. ok :se

I can try and track his IP, but if the person has a dynamic address then it won't be much use. It would seem that he is unable to actually log in under anyone else's account, just alter the picture and quote on Magikmans profile.

:s6 Any more news on this ? :s9

I've had a good look through the forum files on the server and I've tightened up the file permissions to help stop anyone gaining unathorised access to the files.

If anyone was editing Magikmans profile by changing the file on the server, they won't be able to do it any more.  :)

Gareth,

Unfortunately it seems as if we have a real tough nut.  :s9 They're still able to alter the file, this time they just changed the icon. Truthfully, I wish I'd seen this earlier, I could have posted it to Dalia's cat thread, this is definitely a kitty thats taken one hit too many.  :P

Magikman  :s8

::) and there was me thinking u'd fed your cats too many drugs again and had posted it for a giggle.

??? poor MM what have u done to annoy them so?

AHH do we have time for a list? :s2 :s2

Yikes!!!!  :o

Don't let Dowdy see this.  :s01  :P  :s9  :s8

And we moderator's are such a friendly, helpful bunch. We get no respect, I tell ya, its a crime.  :s08  :s04

:s2 :s2 :s2 :s2

Now what are u after MM sympathy vote?

*'there there u poor thing' CW pats MM on the back*

::) ;D

Ohhhhhhhh........

Back rub from Celti  :s7  :sk  :sk

**pant, pant**

image  :o

:s02

:s2 :s2 :s2

*rubs a bit harder* 'that better u seem to be short of breath Hun'  :s04 :s04

OH DEAR I'VE SET HIM OFF AGAIN

:s03 :s03 :s7

If it's a dynamic IP range it can still be tracked back to the ISP. Chances are that it's someone on this forum (past or present) i'm sad to say. You should get a good idea who it might be by checking the ISP against all the members' ISPs.

It certainly wasn't me,  MM!!  I can't even change MY OWN icon!!   :s04

• 3 weeks later...

Now while we are at the subject..

There is a member that joined a while ago.. Named Pim_O.. it wasn't me and I am absolutely sure that it was my best friend R0bby  :s08 :s07.. Pim O........ is my real name, so SaRuMaN, could you please delete that account?

Odin S. :s9

Odin,

Whoever Pim_O is, they have never posted, and don't seem to have logged in for several months. In case it is Robby, i've disabled the account for the moment. Let me know if you notice any other suspicious looking users named after other members.   :se

:sk

Thanks SaRuMaN.

Odin S. :s9

PS,

:s09

:s09                            :s4                     :s09

:s09