Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ghosts

alpha_wizard

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alpha_wizard

• Dakoda

• Althalus

• cleo_patra45

personally, I believe that most ghosts come in many different ways, There's no telling how many possible ways they can appear  in pictures. I do  think that if i had to vote I think it would be orbs due to the fact that most ghost pictures I've witnessed are moslty about little orbs flying around. However, I will not take the poll just yet until I can think of a new oppinion.

alpha,

I personally believe that the form of a ghost solely depends on the sum of energy which the ghost posseses. The most typical ghost form is theorized to be that of an orb because it is agile, small, and consumes only a narrow amount of energy.

It appears that full ghost apparitions usually occur in the colder parts of the year (from October to February), when there is more static electricity in the atmosphere.

In most cases, ghosts have the ability to perform apparitions aditional to that of the orb, but it appears that full apparirions use up more energy, meaning that a more powerful ghost would most likely have the capability of appearing in a larger form more often.  :sd

Of course, this is all plain theory.  :s9

I was a tad confused with your question, did you by any chance intend to ask what we believe is the most common ghostly apparition? Because if that is the case, then from my personal observations, I believe orbs to be the most common photographed anomalities.

ghosts can appear in different ways, there are reports of ghosts appearing as:

-   humans in shape,

-   fog

-   noises

-   vehicles

-   animals

-   and orbs, though this seems to me to be more of an accident with the camera or light reflecting off the flash than anything else

-   lights

-   lines, though again this is quite often the camera strap and not a ghost, though in some instances it has been a ghost.

-   reflections in things such as TV's and mirrors.  

[blue]

Difficult to answer this one. I agree with Cleo that ghosts take different forms and with Dakoda that the more powerful the spirit, the more 'real' the apparition. But once again, in my book, orbs are not ghosts.

[/blue] ;D

i believe they look like human shaped coulds with varied colors of eyes.

eye color predictions

evil(demon)-red.

nice-blue.

scared-white(don't know why,just picture it that way).

interested-yellow.

shy-green.

mad-glowing bright orange.

sad-silver.

then again,these are predictions and my own opinion.

Ghostboo,  

Have you ever seen a ghostly image captured on film? Why don't you visit this site --> http://www.ghoststudy.com/gallery.html ... and point out all the shy ghosts, nice ghosts, and interested ghosts that you can find? That is quite an interesting *cough*impracticle*cough* prediction. It is quite obvious that you have mentally ripened beyond your level. :s02

Why can't I ever stop feeling bad about myself on this site?*Sigh*I meant with the eyes thing about DARK CLOUD shaped ghosts.

The one you all hate,Ghostboo

Ghostboo,

As you have probably read, cleo_patra45 and alpha_wizard had recently begun to provoke the forum with their excessive nonsense. I kindly ask that you reconsider following their example in irritating other members of the group.

To state this plainly, for your own benefit, I suggest that you cut it with the constant "you all hate me" crap! Why has your attitude become negative so abruptly? Is it because Homer and MM disagreed with your theory about "planet x"? Well, please let me remind you that this is a discussion forum. Arguments are bound to occur wherever you look. Do you believe that if everyone fully agreed with each other's opinions, the forum could possibly be a better place? Of course not! What would there be to discuss?

If everyone had agreed with your belief in the existance of "planet x", nobody would've responded, and that would have lead you to believe that nobody cared in the first place, so lighten up! Homer and MM are only trying to help--they have provided you with updated information about what initially had lead you to write the post, so that perhaps you could learn from your mistake.

Lastly, about your "ghost eye" theory, all that I ask is that you provide us with some spark of evident observations, clues, research--something to support your theory with, and that you please be more specific in what you write so that your statements are not misunderstood (editing posts before submissions would be a bright idea ;)).

You say that you "meant with the eyes thing about DARK CLOUD shaped ghosts."

1. What did you mean "with the eyes thing"?

2. What do you mean by "DARK CLOUD shaped ghosts"?