Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dolphins may be from Atlantis?

jacekswieca

but you are talking about going backwards in evalution not being inlightened but darkened, didn't we come out of the water not in.

and being man i walk upright and look to the heavens for god in truth.

and when you cross atlantis with them and how you come about this idea just seems like its going backwards.

my understanding of it is that we came out of that abiss and walked apone dry land.

once learning to walk upright like man and not like beast we are nourished by our mother in doing so,

but once the inlightenment of the father comes into play we climb that mt that is, till we stand before god our father and are one.

we don't go back into that abiss as a whole not inless you must learn what you didn't get the first time or secound,

the fog is thick with some and not with others.

This makes no sense at all. Have a look at evolutionary biology properly, discover Atlantis is from a work of fiction and discover what evolving really is. Dolphins where land based and evolved into marine animals, we didn't we stayed on land and ALL mammals are nourished by there mothers.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• M.A.D CapeBretoner

• jacekswieca

• Bosanchero

This makes no sense at all. Have a look at evolutionary biology properly, discover Atlantis is from a work of fiction and discover what evolving really is. Dolphins where land based and evolved into marine animals, we didn't we stayed on land and ALL mammals are nourished by there mothers.

Oddly enough Dolphins originated in the sea then migrated to the land then returned to the sea.

you are the one who keeps bringing up Christ, and asking for 'God's mercy' if we don't believe you, into discussions about Atlantis. it sounds like religion to me. Christians have been using the 'fear factor' to control people's ideas for millennia... and it sounds like what you're doing now... IMO

:D IMO as well :D

you are the one who keeps bringing up Christ, and asking for 'God's mercy' if we don't believe you, into discussions about Atlantis. it sounds like religion to me. Christians have been using the 'fear factor' to control people's ideas for millennia... and it sounds like what you're doing now... IMO

pax you know my faith has nothing to do with atlantis so why must you and your mental midget crew which are blinder than a bat.

why must you guys attack my faith i geass since you can't refute what i say, you have to go after the i am in me.

ARE you making this personal?

Oddly enough Dolphins originated in the sea then migrated to the land then returned to the sea.

all i'm saying is being this time that we live maby that the sea is were it is there final evol-destanation.

being in the water and man on land two differant sphieres and two laws of nature.

this natural law which is god our father has two differant endings ,one for them and one for us .

but the good thing is that out of the old will come the new.

pax you know my faith has nothing to do with atlantis so why must you and your mental midget crew which are blinder than a bat.

why must you guys attack my faith i geass since you can't refute what i say, you have to go after the i am in me.

i must report this to the admins.... "mental midget crew" just wondering who are u insulting Midgets or MEMBERS ???

Edited by Bosanchero

fact is, you're about the only one that brings religion to discussions about Atlantis... and I'm sure the Eminem crew will agree :D

I'm not attacking your faith, just wondering what it has to do with Atlantis... and its just my opinion that your theory about Cape Breton being Atlantis is ridiculous.

I don't believe you know what you're talking about, and bringing Christianity into it just makes it worse...

Why are you taking it personally? You're entitled to your beliefs, and I'm entitled to not believe in them.

Edited by Pax Unum

fact is, you're about the only one that brings religion to discussions about Atlantis... and I'm sure the Eminem crew will agree :D

I'm not attacking your faith, just wondering what it has to do with Atlantis... and its just my opinion that your theory about Cape Breton being Atlantis is ridiculous.

I don't believe you know what you're talking about, and bringing Christianity into it just makes it worse...

Why are you taking it personally? You're entitled to your beliefs, and I'm entitled to not believe in them.

then refute what i say not who i'am.

i must report this to the admins.... "mental midget crew" just wondering who are u insulting Midgets or MEMBERS ???

well here is the deal,when one thinks small and comes up short what other words would you use to describe the that ,that was use to describe those that i thought fell in that catigory .

mental = mind,medget= small and short,not to say that midgets or small people are short of mind maby maby not .

i'm not one to say thats more personal and deals with oneself.

but if you fall in this catagory and the shoe fits happy jogging.

then refute what i say.

that isn't how it works M.A.D, I don't have to prove that Plato wasn't talking about Cape Breton, you have to prove that he was... the burden of proof is on you. :tu:

Cape Breton isn't a sunken island (and wasn't a sunken island 10,000 years ago), shows no signs of a previous advanced civilization (ever), and was under the ice for the 40,000 years previous to the end of the ice age... basically your theory disregards the details of Plato's account, and interject your own ideas of what you 'believe' he meant...

Wow, I thought this was a forum to discuss unexplained mysteries. Looks more like beat up on the poor sap that brings a topic to the boards that you don't agree with or want to discuss.

I will certainly be careful to post only scientific facts.....ummmmm, wait, that isn't what the name of this website suggests. ????

I don't think for a moment that humans evolved from dolphins or that dolphins evolved from humans, but, hey, if it gives us something more pleasant to think about than kidnapped children, hangings, rape, murder, etc. then I am all for reading the posts!

Wow, I thought this was a forum to discuss unexplained mysteries. Looks more like beat up on the poor sap that brings a topic to the boards that you don't agree with or want to discuss.

I will certainly be careful to post only scientific facts.....ummmmm, wait, that isn't what the name of this website suggests. ????

I don't think for a moment that humans evolved from dolphins or that dolphins evolved from humans, but, hey, if it gives us something more pleasant to think about than kidnapped children, hangings, rape, murder, etc. then I am all for reading the posts!

But it is neither unexplained or a mystery.

You may also like to look at what the OP continued to post and then you will see the attitude, he claimed later it was his theory and he was publishing it.

This is about UNEXPLAIND mysteries, not evolutionary biology on a subject that is well studied. He asked, we answered, he got upset and proceeded to lie.

that isn't how it works M.A.D, I don't have to prove that Plato wasn't talking about Cape Breton, you have to prove that he was... the burden of proof is on you. :tu:

Cape Breton isn't a sunken island (and wasn't a sunken island 10,000 years ago), shows no signs of a previous advanced civilization (ever), and was under the ice for the 40,000 years previous to the end of the ice age... basically your theory disregards the details of Plato's account, and interject your own ideas of what you 'believe' he meant...

yes what i am asking is what was M.A.D talking about when he was mentioning FATHER and MOTHER ?>?? lol i left UM right about that time lol so didnt catch the whole deal please pm if you could (if u know)

yes what i am asking is what was M.A.D talking about when he was mentioning FATHER and MOTHER ?>?? lol i left UM right about that time lol so didnt catch the whole deal please pm if you could (if u know)

sorry, I never figured out what M.A.D was trying to explain with the Father and Mother... I just figured it was religious in nature, like how he'll pray for God to have mercy on us... :huh:

sorry, I never figured out what M.A.D was trying to explain with the Father and Mother... I just figured it was religious in nature, like how he'll pray for God to have mercy on us... :huh:

perhaps we shall thank him ?

Well, in fact some investigation was made.

Scientists compared brain of human to the dolphin's one. The structure is similar. Human's brain's weight is approximately 1400 g and the dolphins' brain's weight is 1400 g. However - the proportion between the cerebellum and brain's hemispheres is like 1/6,7 in human's brain and 1/6,5 in dolphin's brain. The brain cortex is also more complicated in dolphin's brains. Density of neurons is almost the same!!

Computer simulations show that human race after living in water for a few million years would evaluate and looked very similar to dolphins. Our legs would connect and our skull would evaluate making the nose part larger, our eyes going aside and our forehead going back. The simulation also showed that only human race could evaluate into the race similar to dolphins.

Best Regards

I don' think we'd survive long enough in water to ever evolve. That's one problem I have with evolution itself. Land animals becoming water animals. It seems more realistic that they'd just die off. For instance: I can't think of any possible scenario where lions may live, breathe and give birth in water for a long enough time for them to evolve into a water animal.

I don' think we'd survive long enough in water to ever evolve. That's one problem I have with evolution itself. Land animals becoming water animals. It seems more realistic that they'd just die off. For instance: I can't think of any possible scenario where lions may live, breathe and give birth in water for a long enough time for them to evolve into a water animal.

thats not how it works :D ahahah u can use that on people pecause of such a small amount of time since "atlantis" and "us" but u cant use it on a biger timescale :D

Evolution does not happen within one generation, which is what would have had to happen to the people of Atlantis in order for them to turn into dolphins. As you correctly stated, they would not have lived long enough to be able to evolve. With land animals going back to the water, that is a very different thing though, they were not dumped in water over night, it was a very long and gradual evolution, basically a summation of adaptations that happened over thousands of years. The ancestors of these animals would not have gone into the water over night and just stayed there. They would have started off giving birth on land and then gradually shifted.

Evolution does not happen within one generation, which is what would have had to happen to the people of Atlantis in order for them to turn into dolphins. As you correctly stated, they would not have lived long enough to be able to evolve. With land animals going back to the water, that is a very different thing though, they were not dumped in water over night, it was a very long and gradual evolution, basically a summation of adaptations that happened over thousands of years. The ancestors of these animals would not have gone into the water over night and just stayed there. They would have started off giving birth on land and then gradually shifted.

Exactly, you to read up more on evolution Zero of Deism. Evolution can take millions of years and we really do have a good history of whale and dolphin lineage. Think stoat to otter to sea otter to seal like animal to aquatic. But dolphins breath air and not in water.

Edited by Mattshark

What kinds of things would cause this type of change exactly? I still can't think of any scenarios.

What kinds of things would cause this type of change exactly? I still can't think of any scenarios.

Changin climate or food sources. At a guess.

Well yeah, but that's the basics. But what exactly would start the change from a land animal into a water animal. It's hard to even imagine a scenario. O_o

Sounds interesting though.

Well yeah, but that's the basics. But what exactly would start the change from a land animal into a water animal. It's hard to even imagine a scenario. O_o

Sounds interesting though.

Food, predator avoidance, high success rates for animals living near the water. Mammals are all excellent swimmers (even if cats would rather not have to consider such an idea as swimming) and many animals like swimming. If a few members of a species hunt in the water as well as on land because of food abundance then their is selective pressure on individuals to be better adapted to water and over millions of years this can lead to physiological changes resulting in the animal becoming more aquatic. This is just an example, there are fossils of whales which still retain legs and they are known to have evolved from lakeside ambush predators, similar in form and hunting technique to crocodilians.

You might also like to look at the Wikipedia site on cetacean evolution, it has lots of pictures of the different intermediate forms which nicely illustrate the gradual adaptation:

Cetacean Evolution

Edited by Cetacea