Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hoax of global warming

receivingendofsirens

Good on you Razer - I would have to say that your lack of apathy is heartwarming!

I know that it sounds silly advocating an Inconvenient Truth, but the majority of what he says is actually true.

If you can forget the fact that the guy is some washed up ex politician on some publicity stunt, he has something true to say. I digress.

What i really wanted to say was...I agree with Razer. Uhuh, I just took a long time writing it.

Edited by when.i.am.queen.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• when.i.am.queen.

• brave_new_world

• SilverCougar

• Four Winds

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am fairly new to this forum but here goes.....

Global warming should really be getting evened out by global dimming another phenomena with plenty of evidence to support it.

So the arguement is pretty hard to take a side on. The Earth is getting warmer and some ice is melting and some ice sheets are getting thicker but as far as I can gather from everything I have read, the 'general' trend is that there is a larger percentage melting then being re-frozen.

There are way to many gravitational and weather factors to gauge the rize and fall of the ocean on a couple of random islands the suit which ever theory you support.

Political propergander has rendered the media useless for any kind of real facts on the subject which kind of puts a spin on what people are starting to believe or not believe,.

Just an opinion. ;)

Political propergander has rendered the media useless for any kind of real facts on the subject which kind of puts a spin on what people are starting to believe or not believe,.

Just an opinion. ;)

Welcome to UM!

You forget one thing. Politicians have a reason for promoting all of this Global Warming hype. Because, if it is true, then very soon there will be very little people left to vote for them :P

Besides, I don't think its that bad.

You forget one thing. Politicians have a reason for promoting all of this Global Warming hype. Because, if it is true, then very soon there will be very little people left to vote for them :P

Heh' They are definatley thinkers these politians......... Though the direction they have the world headed I might just become a Reilian? haha

Heh' They are definatley thinkers these politians......... Though the direction they have the world headed I might just become a Reilian? haha

Ahh well you would be hoping that they were thinkers...considering that they are all but running our lives

:P

But...perhaps I give them to much credit?

This thread needs to merged with the OPs other thread, which is basically the same one. I can't stand to see two of these threads at the same time, makes me lose hope for people :(

The funny reality about global warming is, in the end it might be a good thing. Maybe a few billion people will die. Hopefully only the bad ones and republicans, oh wait thats the same thing. The global government that is forming will collapse, people will stop their fighting with their new focus on survival, and finally those on the left will be revered they way they should be :lol::D

Tell the former inhabitants of Lohachara Island that there is no such thing as global warming. They just lost their island to rising see levels. It is sad that some of the people I have seen post intelligent comments on this board, are saying we have nothing to do with global warming and it is just a cycle. That freaks me out. Like I said already in this thread, we are in a natural warming period, but our human activites are increaseing the warming at an alarming rate. It is not egotistical to think we can have an impact on the planet. It is just a fact. Ever seen a photo of the earth at night? Did you know more earth is moved by humans every year then natural processes? Did you know the daming of rivers is effecting the spin of the planet?

We are impacting our planet on a global scale. We need to be careful because we are smart enough to do things on a global scale that we don't fully understand the consequences of. We only have the one planet, it is better to play it safe than sorry on this one!!! :geek:

What he said!!