Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

universe

kobie

Alright everyone another brain teaser....

The universe as seen by our evaluative eyes is a massive cosmological productive machine, it is forever creating the concepts of life and reality as we know it....

the creation of diversity in this conceptual ideal seems to have a working of agenda to a degree.....

On a universal whole,is it possible to say that the universe is the ultimate consciousness, and that we are part of and are a product and partial embodiment of its creativity and imagination.?

therefore allowing a further need to say that we are mini deities and creationist...in a simplistic term entities of free will.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kobie

• brave_new_world

• Alara

• Four Winds

Top Posters In This Topic

On a universal whole,is it possible to say that the universe is the ultimate consciousness, and that we are part of and are a product and partial embodiment of its creativity and imagination.?

I often wonder the same thing. I think it is entirely possible.

I'd have to say that we aren't just part and parcel of this grand splendour we call the universe but that the universe as a whole is our actual idenity. And not just the universe that we can detect with our five senses and technology but the rest of the infinity that goes with it. We are all and all is us, but I must point out that there isn't any all separate or distinct from us to call all. We are God. We are oneness. We just are and the universe just is and we are this isness, this is all that can really be said.

Edited by brave_new_world

As a whole though everything, even though very different from each other like stars,planets,people,animals,plants,insects bacterium's,molecules all follow a mirrored pattern which is to coexist in the world of reality and reproduce and further there lineage,even though the differences are so largely split in levels if you like, but definably the same, does this not tell you that together as combining its processes, show a form of agenda or reason....does this not visually talk in a multitude of languages,telling us further more what science may or may not find, is it not a easy yet complicated tutor of ultimate knowledge,does it not allow us to see what at this physical stage or experience of out lives the very essence of what and who we are...maybe these are the fetal stages of one reality then passing on only allows us to evolve or to grow into another realm of existence to further are innate consciousness......!? :D

Maybe just Maybe? ^_^

As a whole though everything, even though very different from each other like stars,planets,people,animals,plants,insects bacterium's,molecules all follow a mirrored pattern which is to coexist in the world of reality and reproduce and further there lineage,even though the differences are so largely split in levels if you like, but definably the same, does this not tell you that together as combining its processes, show a form of agenda or reason....does this not visually talk in a multitude of languages,telling us further more what science may or may not find, is it not a easy yet complicated tutor of ultimate knowledge,does it not allow us to see what at this physical stage or experience of out lives the very essence of what and who we are...maybe these are the fetal stages of one reality then passing on only allows us to evolve or to grow into another realm of existence to further are innate consciousness......!? :D

Maybe just Maybe? ^_^

Yeah from one point of view I agree with this. But I'm a sucker for the perennial philosophy. In the Bhagavad Gita it statesthe purpose of existence like this: "....not simply to know God, but to literally become one with God! This is the profound plan and purpose of creation that is hidden from most people."

Yeah from one point of view I agree with this. But I'm a sucker for the perennial philosophy. In the Bhagavad Gita it statesthe purpose of existence like this: "....not simply to know God, but to literally become one with God! This is the profound plan and purpose of creation that is hidden from most people."

how much do you follow the words of the "Bhagavad Gita"'the god song or song of god?

or is it the thesis of just perennial philosophy you liken to and have a connection to.....

perennial philosophy is to my understanding the enlightenment of 'silent knowledge' and understandment, this is closely connected to me....

to wonder is a book to be written in...

how much do you follow the words of the "Bhagavad Gita"'the god song or song of god?

or is it the thesis of just perennial philosophy you liken to and have a connection to.....

perennial philosophy is to my understanding the enlightenment of 'silent knowledge' and understandment, this is closely connected to me....

to wonder is a book to be written in...

The perennial philosophy is very systematic in the Bhagavad Gita, Buddhism and more in the eastern philosophies than in the west. But the bible and koran is also full of the perennial philosophy hence why christianity has produced such a great succession of enlightened saints and the koran the sufis(thought not all sufis and christian mystics got all their knowledge from the bible and koran alone). But yeah Taoism, zen, the quakers, neo-platonists, socrates etc are al the perennial philosophy. However when the perennial philosophy of any religion gets overlaid and ignored that is when wars, cruelty and corruption of religion occurs hence why christians and muslims have such a dark historic record(they became to occupied with events in time instead of conerning themselves with the eternal gospels). This happen in the name of religion in india with hinudism as well but nowhere near to the extent it happened in the west because the perennial philosophy of their religion has been very little to nil cut out.

I agree with much brave says on the subject. We are one with the universe, and we are the substance of universe, meaning the universe is us and we are the universe.. I believe that we are like this now, in this human form because we spread from our state of oneness to countless forms of existence to gain new experiences, knowledge and to go through various manifestations of life and then return to our unified state only to repeat the cycle again, and again to infinity. And we are infinite and yes, simplistically said we are all mini deities, we create our own reality and we are all one. Why are we born into this world so "ignorant" and unaware of our actual spiritual path is I believe chosen by ourselves. Again to gain knowledge and understanding.

Hopefully I'm not going off topic here but I believe we are our own karma. Whining about "why is there so much evil in this world" "why won't god do anything about it" (god exists, god doesn't exist, if he did he would do this and that) is pointless. If I was born handicapped, or if I lost both my parents at a very early age it was because I chose to. I chose the lessons I needed to learn in THIS lifetime and how they will be presented to me. Hence, we are our own deities.

Personally, I like the idea of that the universe consist of one single atom, one single conscience and an almost infinite number of dimensions. But this (our) mind is imperfect and can only perceive 3 dimensions. The world, the universe the people we know is the result of a single conscience trying to make sense of all the dimensions of this little atom.

Of course, I have no clue if this is possible or not, but like I said, I like the idea of it.

Edited by Larving