Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The pleasure not to play hidden! :)

Ronin6th

Not satisfied with being nice, sweet and a lot of other qualities, my girlfriend also love playing videogames so I can consider myself as a extreme lucky guy!!! wink2.gif So much that sometimes I have to give up the joypad before her... wink2.gif

...so, after finishing Soulcalibur2, I was looking for a cool game we could play together, like a "beat'em all" for example, on PS2 of course!

...does one of you have Lord of the Rings: Return of the King??? Heard there were a 2 player cooperative mode in this one...

user posted image

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Engulf

• Seraphina

• Ronin6th

• moe eubleck

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent played it yet, but I do know there is a 2 player co-op mode. I would think it would be great just because of this option alone, but the game itself looks pretty enticing as well.

Multiplayer games rule! grin2.gif (i compete with my brothers for the controls!)

Hey Ronin,if you love 2 player co-op strategy-action type games,you could try Dynasty Warriors 4.Bet you & your partner would love it.....I'm so stuck into it grin2.gif

Dynasty Warriors 4 would probably be a better bet than the Lord of the Rings...the two towers game really turned me off...and in Dynasty warriors 4...well...upwards of 1000 opponents per stage, some 50 or so to fight at once, and the ability to create your own characters, yo tongue.gif

make ..own charatcers? I can make a Dynasty MOE EUBLECK!! Please tell me Dynasty 4 is coming to X-box. I got hooked on #3. But i replaced it with return to castle wolfenstein. Got sick of that, so I came here to UM. Yeah Im a vidiot rolleyes.gif

I don't know if it's coming to X-box or not...but I wouldn't get toooo excited. The character creation is a trifle limited...you've just got a sliding section for the head, body, legs and fighting style, with a few options for each. You can also change the colour of your armour...but it's still there, and more fun to play than the characters they put in tongue.gif

You will also be happy to know that the voice acting is a really big step up from number 3...phew...

You will also be happy to know that the voice acting is a really big step up from number 3...phew...

LOL

Yes I keep the voice OFF the english setting. I think something got lost during the translation. Its why I prefer subtitled anime as well. I wouldnt know it if the japanese voice actors sucked because I only know about 5 words in Japanese. tongue.gif

lol.voice acting in Japanese is almost always better...it's because they take it seriously as a career over there, while here they seem to grab any guy off the street to do it, for video games and most anime *coughs*dragonballGT*coughs*

Ok I will look at DW4 but it has been released for few months now , I don't know if I'll find it on the shelves...

Japanese voices in video games rule!!! Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2 has just been released in my country, and unlike the first opus they prefered keeping US voices instead of japanese...it's a shame for me! Hear Gokuh screaming Kamehameha in japanese! Yay!

Please tell me Dynasty 4 is coming to X-box.

Yup Moe,Dynasty Warriors 4 is already on the X-Box and with the power of the console,the graphics is so much more crispier than the PS2 version too. disgust.giftongue.gif

Oh my friend has DW4. I like being her with the Blonde hair with the boomer rang, forget her name though. Zhou Rong? I have got all ther stats up now. original.gif

*Excuse me if the post is typed wrong or anything, just woke up*

Zhu Rong of the Nanman??Ah,she's good too.She killed me twice before in duels when I was playing as Guan Yu in the Nanman Campaign stage.Up till now,I still couldn't pass that stage,what it's like my 10th time already?? mad.gif Forget it,I'm starting afresh with Liu Bei grin2.gif