Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Duel?

ConservativePessimist

Can we do a Chess tournament season 3 duel (1v1's knockout style--like NCAA basketball)? I think that'd be a lot of fun, and plus I want to play some people in chess :D.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• STIX

• ConservativePessimist

• PUCK

It's too late to change the current season's set up, however feel free to challenge anyone here to a game. :tu:

Chess? I did not know about the tournament until it had already started. Too late to sign up. Where do I go to put my name on next year's list?

It's a lot to keep track of two tournaments, there will be another tournament at some point in the future, but for the moment we need to finish the one we're on before starting any others.

• 1 month later...

I wanted to do a duel but haven't got enough time to play.

Anyway, i'm just posting here to get away with Barek.

• 1 month later...

I'm an avid chess player. My RHP is ChessJester, if anyone wants to challenge me, let me know. PM me on RHP cuz I probably spend more time there then I do here.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm an avid chess player. My RHP is ChessJester, if anyone wants to challenge me, let me know. PM me on RHP cuz I probably spend more time there then I do here.

I'll send you a challenge (If you're still accepting). I'm KBAchess on RHP

EDIT: Nevermind, you're at max games, I guess I'll just wait until the next tournament :P

Edited by KBA

I'll send you a challenge (If you're still accepting). I'm KBAchess on RHP

EDIT: Nevermind, you're at max games, I guess I'll just wait until the next tournament :P

I am currently participating in 2 other non-member tournaments so I have to keep one slot open, but I have some games winding down so i will send you a challenge when I can. :)