Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the creepy footage

xander redfield

The Solanum virus is a member of the Potyvirus group native to eastern Australia that causes mottling and discolouration on plants that are part of the Solanum Genus (or family), such as Potatoes and Tomatoes. It has nothing to do whatsoever with reanimating the dead.

Bottom line about the virus, unless you are Mr. Patatoehead, you're safe.

Max Brooks, the author of the zombie survival guide is a comedian. The guide is great, but completely fictional. By the way, that Egyptian ‘decapitation stone’ is really the Narmer Palette. the pictures depict the unification of upper and lower Egypt, not zombie execution. I think the entire article was written as a piece of comedy. NO serious archeologist would even entertain the idea

see, kenny, i told you.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sleestak Lightning!

• TheSearcher

• Exeter

• OtterLord

God, don't tell me there are people that think the ZSG details real events.

Read the thread mate, yes there are :rolleyes::blink:

Guys,

This reminds me of a video my friend has. He paid a lot of money for it. It's a leaked government evidence file from this home video some guy made of his friend's going away party. There's footage off the party then all of a sudden the power goes out and there are explosions.

And then they go outside and there's a giant monster attacking the city.

I couldn't believe my eyes! But my friend said he was told by the guy who sold it to him that it was totally real.

i really think that if there were any real zombie footage, the government would want it tucked away as tightly as it could be. something like that would cause mass hysteria. i mean, it's one thing to speculate and believe in them, but actually knowing? america would be completely beside itself. they barely have a lid on the ufo crap.

Guys,

This reminds me of a video my friend has. He paid a lot of money for it. It's a leaked government evidence file from this home video some guy made of his friend's going away party. There's footage off the party then all of a sudden the power goes out and there are explosions.

I couldn't believe my eyes! But my friend said he was told by the guy who sold it to him that it was totally real.

ha cloverfield that was a good movie

Well, there are people who believe that "Twilight" is real, so....

Alright, I'm gonna look up the Lawson Film. . . again. I actually looked that up right after finishing ZSG and ended up finding a forum for others like me, who were hunting the film down. Basically, no one had made such a film under that name yet, lol, and a bunch of us felt cheated out of a fun time. I did, however, end up finding a lot of posts there that explained where Brooks got certain ideas, like the Solanum virus being plant related.

Edited to add: Yes, the Lawson Film is still fake. No one has made it yet, lol. Even had one guy saying he'd spoken to Max Brooks and that Max had said the movie was not readily available, which means he's really juicing this hoax. The guy, not Brooks.

Edited by J.B.

Guys,

Erm a giant monster attacking a city? Cloverfield anyone (click the link, if you don't know it)?

You'd think, the media would cover something as amazing as a GIANT MONSTER ATTACKING A CITY, no? And don't anybody dare say "government cover-up", that's just ridiculous.

Anyone that has to be told that this Zombie thing is all tongue in cheek really needs to wise up. Come on already! I know people are not very bright but this is ridiculous.

Erm a giant monster attacking a city? Cloverfield anyone (click the link, if you don't know it)?

You'd think, the media would cover something as amazing as a GIANT MONSTER ATTACKING A CITY, no? And don't anybody dare say "government cover-up", that's just ridiculous.

You don't have much contact with real people do you?

:rolleyes:

At the moment the media wouldn't cover such a thing. They would cover the political reaction to it, but the media has its head so far up politic's ass that they'd only be watching the politicians on such things, lol.

Also, there seems to be a cottage industry on the internet of passing off these movies as real, or making rumors that a film exists where none does. I already ran into at least one person saying the exact same thing as this damn op, and as I said earlier, one person claiming the author of the book, Max Brooks, has admitted it's not readily available, which to me says this person wants us to believe it exists, just out of our reach. Otherwise Brooks would have said "It doesn't exist."

:blink:

You didn't... Wait... Yep, yep you did...

And what makes you say that? The fact that I don't believe zombies or giant monsters to be real? It's the kind of statement that makes you look a bit foolish, but hey, be my guest.

And what makes you say that? The fact that I don't believe zombies or giant monsters to be real? It's the kind of statement that makes you look a bit foolish, but hey, be my guest.

The only one looking foolish here, sir, is you. First for reading into my comment and claiming that "it's the kind of statement that makes you look a bit foolish" when I made no such statement.

Secondly, for reading the whole situation wrong.

And lastly, if we are to go back to my original post, how about the fact that you can't recognize an OBVIOUS joke?

Game. Set. Match.

Edited by Sleestak Lightning!

The only one looking foolish here, sir, is you. First for reading into my comment and claiming that "it's the kind of statement that makes you look a bit foolish" when I made no such statement.

Secondly, for reading the whole situation wrong.

And lastly, if we are to go back to my original post, how about the fact that you can't recognize an OBVIOUS joke?

Game. Set. Match.

Well lets review this and let me explain to you how I arrived to the conclusion that you were serious.

Guys,

ha cloverfield that was a good movie

:blink:

What?

What you see here is what I saw, you make your alleged joke, Grey Britain says what he says, then you blink and go "What?". How does this look to you? Consider that this would not be the craziest thing that people have said and believed on this forum, so excuse some of us for not recognise your post as a joke. Look up someone called Smugfish and his claims about Hyrax and 4-winged Dino's. You'll understand where I'm coming from.

Then I post my reply, on which you answer like so :

My reply was to your statement of me not meeting a lot of real people, when you don't know the first thing about me. Again, seeing what you replied and the way you phrased it, what was I supposed to think? So yes, foolish.

Other thing you might want to consider, before trying to be Mr. Smartypants, is that although everybody on this forum speaks english, it's not everybody's native tongue! Sometimes the attempts at subtle humor are lost on us.

So Game. Set. Match.? Whatever mate

Lol, when he was clearly quoting a blockbuster movie, you'd have it understand it was just a joke, but anyway...

There is a video just like this on youtube (or was) I think it was taken down due to gore or something along those lines but it sure was creepy. I would say maybe the beginning of a horror film or a really good student project?

By the way... NECROPOST!

CC

What you see here is what I saw, you make your alleged joke, Grey Britain says what he says, then you blink and go "What?". How does this look to you? Consider that this would not be the craziest thing that people have said and believed on this forum, so excuse some of us for not recognise your post as a joke. Look up someone called Smugfish and his claims about Hyrax and 4-winged Dino's. You'll understand where I'm coming from.

No I don't understand where you're coming from because I am not a gullible idiot.

My reply was to your statement of me not meeting a lot of real people, when you don't know the first thing about me. Again, seeing what you replied and the way you phrased it, what was I supposed to think? So yes, foolish.

Holy ****, do you understand hyperbole or anything of the sort? Do you have some kind of disorder that makes you incapable of understanding jokes and sarcasm? Are you perhaps a robot?

Other thing you might want to consider, before trying to be Mr. Smartypants, is that although everybody on this forum speaks english, it's not everybody's native tongue! Sometimes the attempts at subtle humor are lost on us.

And this is my fault how?

THis post reminds me of a home movie i have, i stole it from a goverment facility, Mission Impossible Style, i cant show it tho, because then the gov knows it me, but it includes a gigantic gorilla on top of Empire State Building!:-O I swear its true!

Anyway, i love the ZSG good tips, funny, but the attacks are not real, not saying zombies arent real tho! http://www.cracked.com/article_15643_5-scientific-reasons-zombie-apocalypse-could-actually-happen.html

THis post reminds me of a home movie i have, i stole it from a goverment facility, Mission Impossible Style, i cant show it tho, because then the gov knows it me, but it includes a gigantic gorilla on top of Empire State Building!:-O I swear its true!

Erm a giant gorilla attacking the Empire State Building? King Kong anyone (click the link, if you don't know it)?

You'd think, the media would cover something as amazing as a GIANT APE ATTACKING A CITY, no? And don't anybody dare say "government cover-up", that's just ridiculous.

I've no fear of Zombies, because I possess the unexpurgated Necronomicon and with it spells to control zombies or even deanimate them.