Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cyrus11

how was the pyramids built? or stone henge?

3 posts in this topic

so has anyone yet to figure out how those megalithic sites are built?

how do they cut those stones so precisely with primitive tools? and how did they position them or move them from the source?

if i was to move a heavy object most efficiently, i'd set it up and lift it with mag-lift devices or some kind of superconductor means.. no friction not much effort in brute strengh involved.... oh well.. like all you guys out there to edumedicate me :D

alright since no one else it replying i will. The awnser to your question is.... yes everyone knows how they where built. People built them. Lots and lots of man power, good archetects and some tools. Ok there we're the hell are you going to get a "mag-device"? Theres nothing even like that now. Superconductor? Do you even know what that means?

I think the problem is this topic has been covered about 8billion times, by now we all look at the title and go 'oh no! not again!'

I think before posting a thread this forum should give u a search page to see if its a topic thats come up before.

Otherwise we just end up with hofflenosh (which is a word coined on warseer.com to describe a recurring thread topic which everyone has argued about incessantly before and that nobody has changed their opinions on!)